vinter

Giran CH BUGGED

I am unaware of the current issues as I've been too busy IRL to play in the past one month( only heard about some of them like tfd CH), but i've had experience with all the major party leaders in the past WS era and there wasn't a single one I wouldn't trust. Even people who we ended up having disagreements like Demos I would still trust. 

It's very easy for me to understand why Kiam felt so disappointed with what happened with TFD CH. For example any member of Bizz or uchi cp had access to probably 10-20k worth of euros in chars and items at any given time, but we never had a problem with something missing.We lost items worth thousands of dollars and hours in-game time, but no one ever got upset over it, because the core of WS has always been and acted as adults. I ask of you all, no matter your differences to uphold this as it's what has always put WS one step above. It's also just a game, throwing petty jabs in the forum won't make you enjoy your time more.

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I am unaware of the current issues as I've been too busy IRL to play in the past one month( only heard about some of them like tfd CH), but i've had experience with all the major party leaders in the past WS era and there wasn't a single one I wouldn't trust. Even people who we ended up having disagreements like Demos I would still trust. 

It's very easy for me to understand why Kiam felt so disappointed with what happened with TFD CH. For example any member of Bizz or uchi cp had access to probably 10-20k worth of euros in chars and items at any given time, but we never had a problem with something missing.We lost items worth thousands of dollars and hours in-game time, but no one ever got upset over it, because the core of WS has always been and acted as adults. I ask of you all, no matter your differences to uphold this as it's what has always put WS one step above. It's also just a game, throwing petty jabs in the forum won't make you enjoy your time more.

You always did that while playing in this server. Your "forum opponents" i can count were more than 1 or 2.

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

You always did that while playing in this server. Your "forum opponents" i can count were more than 1 or 2.

Some people are too hard to resist :D Also I rarely threw petty jabs as i described them, usually i reply to people who grossly misrepresented the truth as it's annoying. Also most of those guys are too easily trolled :)

• Like 1