Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Poll needs attention

Please check the topic in suggestion section.

At the moment summoners are able to use their summon skills while on mount, no other classes can use any skills. The idea of mounts is to give faster access to far locations ( toi floors f,e ) however right now these mounts give significant edge to summoners which are able to control efficiently their pets from big range.

So check the link and hit a vote. Thanks ;)

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17533-summoners-while-on-mount/

Edited by BizQQuiT

You got my attention. I aggre even if i'm using that ;p Also that freezing flame of WC should be fix asap cause.. damn

21 minutes ago, SOiL said:

You got my attention. I aggre even if i'm using that ;p Also that freezing flame of WC should be fix asap cause.. damn

i dont have any problm on freezing flame atm. what problm you talking about?

5 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Please check the topic in suggestion section.

At the moment summoners are able to use their summon skills while on mount, no other classes can use any skills. The idea of mounts is to give faster access to far locations ( toi floors f,e ) however right now these mounts give significant edge to summoners which are able to control efficiently their pets from big range.

So check the link and hit a vote. Thanks ;)

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17533-summoners-while-on-mount/

Perhaps we could solve the situation by making summons share the mount's dash like on offi? I think this way everyone will be happy, because the game is taking too much time anyway and it's time for us to quit? :)

I had no idea, it was like a bug to me but it seems that should be like that, so if on official is like this, leave it like this.

• Sad 1