MusulmoN

L2 classic exp bar

Hello all,just wonder,why exp bar after every level is disbalanced?

For example : in 76 lvl if you died from mob/cw you lost -2%/-0.5%, and after 77-78 lvl you lost again -4%/-1% ??? 

It"s just server bug or what? Cuz you know in 78 you need 3x more exp then 77 so...

Edited by MusulmoN

4 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

Hello all,just wonder,why exp bar after every level is disbalanced?

For example : in 76 lvl if you died from mob/cw you lost -2%/-0.5%, and after 77-78 lvl you lost again -4%/-1% ??? 

It"s just server bug or what? Cuz you know in 78 you need 3x more exp then 77 so...

You probably had death deal certificate (50%)... If not, gz for using bug :D

7 hours ago, Kure said:

You probably had death deal certificate (50%)... If not, gz for using bug :D

you are playing in our server Mr.Kure or you dont play here? cause every class in 76 lose 2% from mob/untagged and 0.50 from wars..
@MusulmoN if you lose 4% propably its bug..

Edited by DerMeister

12 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

you are playing in our server Mr.Kure or you dont play here? cause every class in 76 lose 2% from mob/untagged and 0.50 from wars..

Lol? Havent noticed that then, my bad. Is it working like that on offi as well?

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

Lol? Havent noticed that then, my bad. Is it working like that on offi as well?

yes,maybe and more after 79 i am not sure. i will check it

Edited by DerMeister

31 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

Im losing -4/-1 normally at 76 . Good to know you clowns like to abuse bugs and not report it.

Then you cry when you get -4 on the level above ?? Really???

This server has had some big fk ups lately when it comes to XP, for real. First the CH xp scrolls now this? What's happening, no one gives a fk ?

Looking forward to receiving an extra 20% or more of xp i lost on 76, since "the normal is supposed to be -2/-0.5".

Edited by weeeeD

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Im losing -4/-1 normally at 76 . Good to know you clowns like to abuse bugs and not report it.

you are retard and really you remind me guys like that 

ςςςςς.jpg

Just now, DerMeister said:

@weeeeD i am searching for the video.. soon you will have it.. 

Oh you want from lvl 76? here clown, took me two minutes to find, war kill and -1 :

btw clown is your son.. but its ok with that he can live with this face..... he has take lessons from his daddy..
PS: some guys WORK.. they are not sitting infront pc all day and they are scratching his balls.. like you clown. 
See ya FORUM FIGHTER @weeeeD

1:10

more theories for you my guys!! 

please keep calling people clowns with just a video as proof till my pizza arives...!!!

can i call you clown too now??

2 minutes ago, Psomo said:

1:10

more theories for you my guys!! 

please keep calling people clowns with just a video as proof till my pizza arives...!!!

can i call you clown too now??

Proof of what? That's not even a 2.0 server and the death happened during PVP event (which i dont really know the rules, but apparently he didnt lose xp?). Gratz on having the clowniest post in the thread, you deserve the crown.

16 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

in 76 was half % when you die,and after 77-78 back again -4 and -1 dont know why ,but i think it should be after 76 lvl if you die just loose half %

1 hour ago, RoolBack said:

When you die in lv 77 for clan without war you lose 8%? Wtf is that?

Cause at 76 you were losing 2%, now at 77 you lose 8%. Its a punishment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

I found the reason. ?

Delevel? :D I had delevel in LoA and if i get bress, ress wrote me 16%. I had heartattack!!! xD 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Delevel? :D I had delevel in LoA and if i get bress, ress wrote me 16%. I had heartattack!!! xD 

Exactly, i was 77 0.10% I got dlevel and back to 92% from 76 I almost got hearattack also hahaha 

no no, you all are wrong,when i reached 76 lvl at all lvl when i diead i lossse just half % of death(that means cw or from mobs,no death certificate or smth.) when i reach 77 and 78 lvl my death couse again -4 from mobs and -1% from cw so i dont know it's just a bug or what,but if i'm rigth in all chronicles after 76 lvl it should be just half % lower when you die.

LF comfirme

Edited by MusulmoN