Sign in to follow this  
Ikcen

I have a problem

Yesterday I was banned. And today I got that, as answer to my ticket.

Your character/account was blocked for violation rules of the server:

Players are not allowed to:
1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished."

It's your 1st violation, so you have a chance to remove it.

As I di not use any kind of third party software in the game, I wonder how the support team got to that conclusion. And the answer is: imagination.

I use automatic targeting macro in the game, but very simple without any delays, so I actually click for attack. Also I farm in the best case white mobs, usually yellow and red. I play with DA, so I do not use shots, as I even can farm without a weapon. But the panther uses shots. And yesterday I was in Blazing Swamp, with the lvl 70 character, on self buff. Some tyrant run around and tried to KS mobs, and even attacked me. But I did not respond, as he was with buffer there. Probably he made the report. I do not know. After he hit me, I ignored him, went and took some drops instead to hit back, and then I was disconnected. Nobody PM me, and I do not read the white chat. And that is how I became a bot.

I almost never use shots, except in PvP, and it seems this is a problem for some people. Yesterday another idiot - I was with buffer in Silent valley, said he reported me, because I do not use shots, and my buffer healed me. Well that is a macro too. A click a key on a wireless keyboard and amazingly it happens. Before that I was killed, with the buffer from the mobs, as I started attack and went to drink some water. It's stupid, but does not violate any rules, and the mobs were yellow. Then another guy asked me why I do not use shots, and I explained him, that shots cannot turn the tank into DD, and the buffer is lvl 58. I was not banned :)

And now you want me to pay to lift the ban. This is not a problem, but how I can be sure the next time some guy with good imagination thinks - no shots, ignorant - bot, I will not be banned again? 

And do not start with bullshit about the superpowers of the support team - in the moment I was banned even the autotargeting macro was turned off.

When we are making a check, it's a complex check, not just observation.

So the facts that you might farm without shots or not answering PMs are irrelevant.

You are claiming you wasn't using anything, you were there farming with hands all the time.

So please, tell me and to everyone who is/will be reading, what exactly was happening before this "magical" ban.

9 minutes ago, Kse said:

When we are making a check, it's a complex check, not just observation.

So the facts that you might farm without shots or not answering PMs are irrelevant.

You are claiming you wasn't using anything, you were there farming with hands all the time.

So please, tell me and to everyone who is/will be reading, what exactly was happening before this "magical" ban.

Sorry, but this is a bullshit. Because if you was able to make a complex check, I would not get a ban. The fact is - I do not use any third part software into the game. Also, I pointed clearly - I do not farm with hands all the time, as I use macro for autotargeting. So I click, it hits - very simple. But as I do not farm in low level areas, if I do not watch and react in time, my character dies.  Also I already said - some tyrant attacked me, I ignored him, went to took two drops instead, and I got disconnect. That happened before the ban. And I asked a simple question, how I can be sure, that I will not get another ban, because of someone's wild imagination? Or this is not a free server? Excuse me if it is not, it's my mistake.

9 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

Also, I pointed clearly - I do not farm with hands all the time, as I use macro for autotargeting.

9 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

if I do not watch and react in time, my character dies.

So, you are admitting, that you are breaking server rules here?

It clearly says 

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, ingame macroses, allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC.

But anyway, let's get to exact this case. In first message you said clearly

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

in the moment I was banned even the autotargeting macro was turned off.

Let's keep it in mind, and go forward

I was asking you to specify what exactly was happening before ban. 

You couldn't give me anything except for some tyrant. But you couldn't remember anything else happening with your character, what had to be weird, and what you would surely notice and mention here as an answer for my question.

But you couldn't, because you wasn't on the PC, you wasn't farming by yourself, and that's why you got ban.

Enjoy!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

And now you want me to pay to lift the ban. This is not a problem, but how I can be sure the next time some guy with good imagination thinks - no shots, ignorant - bot, I will not be banned again? 

And do not start with bullshit about the superpowers of the support team - in the moment I was banned even the autotargeting macro was turned off.

#Dont F @ c k With Kse 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kse said:

It clearly says 

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, ingame macroses, allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC.

You couldn't give me anything except for some tyrant. But you couldn't remember anything else happening with your character, what had to be weird, and what you would surely notice and mention here as an answer for my question.

But you couldn't, because you wasn't on the PC, you wasn't farming by yourself, and that's why you got ban.

Enjoy!

Keep the good work up Kse! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kse said:

It clearly says 

Enjoy!

Sorry bro, no words to talk about this video. ?

Well this is not before the ban, as you can see the tyrant is not flagged. And as I said I do not read the white chat. I just click and it hits, if the HP goes low, I use potions, or react at other way, depends on the situation. If I do not react - I die. Well if KSE attacked me or simply PM he would get my attention, in the first case for sure. The teleport does not get attention, as it looks like lag effect. It's a behavior, if the HP is OK, I click attack target. The autotargeting macro in game does not break any server rules, or it does? So back to the point, I play at this way since level one. In fact since 2007. First time I get ban. It may look suspicious, but it does not break the rules. So, how I could be sure I will not be banned again?

Edited by Ikcen

2 hours ago, Ikcen said:

Well this is not before the ban, as you can see the tyrant is not flagged. And as I said I do not read the white chat. I just click and it hits, if the HP goes low, I use potions, or react at other way, depends on the situation. If I do not react - I die. Well if KSE attacked me or simply PM he would get my attention, in the first case for sure. The teleport does not get attention, as it looks like lag effect. It's a behavior, if the HP is OK, I click attack target. The autotargeting macro in game does not break any server rules, or it does? So back to the point, I play at this way since level one. In fact since 2007. First time I get ban. It may look suspicious, but it does not break the rules. So, how I could be sure I will not be banned again?

Really?

2 hours ago, Ikcen said:

you clearly got cought botting cmon dude its so easy to see, as soon as kse lowers your hp inst use a healing pot and not just once but multiple time so clearly a 3rd part progrem doing that for you.

but to answere your question will you get banned in the future: if your botting you will get banned again.

2 hours ago, Ikcen said:

You was AFK, you can't be AFK while macro farming for you. You are not reacting on anything, means you wasn't near PC ( AFK ) or wasn't watching what char doing ( same thing, AFK ).

2 minutes ago, valkynic said:

you clearly got cought botting cmon dude its so easy to see, as soon as kse lowers your hp inst use a healing pot and not just once but multiple time so clearly a 3rd part progrem doing that for you.

but to answere your question will you get banned in the future: if your botting you will get banned again.

He using pot exactly each 10 seconds :)

5 hours ago, Ikcen said:

As I di not use any kind of third party software in the game, I wonder how the support team got to that conclusion. And the answer is: imagination.

wow ppl are just cheeky

plz just close this topic. Dont let him waste ur time.

3 hours ago, Ikcen said:

ARE U FUKING SRSLY? AFTE THAT U STILL SPEAK ? @Phoenix sorry for shout.

2 hours ago, Koll said:

He using pot exactly each 10 seconds :)

2 hours ago, Koll said:

You was AFK, you can't be AFK while macro farming for you. You are not reacting on anything, means you wasn't near PC ( AFK ) or wasn't watching what char doing ( same thing, AFK ).

Fist, that are minor pots. Keep in mind I farm on self buff lvl 69 mobs with lvl 70 character, with non enchanted gear. So I drink a pot every time I use the macro. Second I keep attention on the HP/CP only. If something does not affect the HP/CP of the character, obviously it is not a treat. Till now :) Seriously the teleporting effect is like lag. This, or some GM intentionally killed me multiple times on ABG aoe trains. The teleporting is not even in top strange things I saw it the game. Before two days the panther started to fly around. Or that was a GM too? Sorry I do not know what is the right reaction of these signs of the server gods.

So for example in this particular case, that I got a ban, I read a book on the sofa with the screen about two meters in front of me and a wireless keyboard under my hand. I did not pay attention to anything on the screen, till the tyrant attacked me. It's pretty simple. If I click attack and the character stuck with mobs, the HP goes down. If the panther dies, the HP goes down. If I agro multiple mobs, the HP goes down. If someone attacks me the CP goes down. In general I do not need to watch anything else.

As for the macro. When I kill a mob once, I should repeat over and over the same actions, which is boring and stupid. Or I can click only one key for macro, and use my time properly. In fact - Ikcen, blaber, 728063 - if the GM wants to try the macro and to see how fast will the character dies without attention.

I do not ask you to lift the ban. I do not say it is right or wrong, as obviously it is wrong to me, and based on your subjective observations. But it does not matter. I ask something very different. I asked if the autotargeting is forbidden, or if I will get ban again, because I play like this and I think I do not break any rules. You do not answer me. Simply say - you can, or you cannot autotarget mobs, and let be clear. Maybe also you should make concrete if using of multiple skills in one macro is allowed.

Is not a problem... is ur fault... and the answer is there, since first day:

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.

1.10 Discuss Administration/GMs' actions in game.

28 minutes ago, Ryok said:

Is not a problem... is ur fault... and the answer is there, since first day:

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.

1.10 Discuss Administration/GMs' actions in game.

Very bold. But as every macro actually makes the character to perform game operations by itself, that means all the macros are forbidden. But they are allowed, or not? Also I was in front of the PC, just did not pay attention to things that are not a treat to the character. Like lag, or the attempts of the GM to simulate lag effects. I did not farm blue or green mobs in some low level area, where NPCs or players cannot touch me, to blame me for boting. That is why I'm asking. I play the game like this from years, balancing my time. I did the same in LOA, and high TOI, got the bloody fabric for Baum like this, solo, on level 67 - red mobs. And if the GM says clearly that is forbidden I simply will not play the game here. Macros are in this game for a reason. The rules should be clear. If some macro is forbidden that should be clear.

11 hours ago, Kse said:

This guy was botting no doubt about that.

Isn't ironic to have the ingame macro restriction while we have toggle macro feature? I can make a macro for my bd to inv my dd,give dance,expell from pt and follow using /delay with toggle macro. That way just by using a 2.0 feature, i don't have to alt+tab every 2min and 2nd window "will run by itself".

16 minutes ago, Warpole said:

This guy was botting no doubt about that.

Isn't ironic to have the ingame macro restriction while we have toggle macro feature? I can make a macro for my bd to inv my dd,give dance,expell from pt and follow using /delay with toggle macro. That way just by using a 2.0 feature, i don't have to alt+tab every 2min and 2nd window "will run by itself".

this was allrdy cleared up, aslong as you react to admins checks whatever they may be its allright, but if you go afk and turn on macro and they check you its considered botting and thats not allowed, we were checked in toi with loop macros going and no problems found there as we were activ.

this guy however is 100% botting and the funny part is that he is makeing himself look more and mroe silly withevery excuse he tries to pass along when the vid clearly shows that its a bot and not "macro" so GJ admins keep up the good work even if it meens your risk loosing 1 cheater all of the loyal non cheater saluts you for it

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

Very bold. But as every macro actually makes the character to perform game operations by itself, that means all the macros are forbidden. But they are allowed, or not? Also I was in front of the PC, just did not pay attention to things that are not a treat to the character. Like lag, or the attempts of the GM to simulate lag effects. I did not farm blue or green mobs in some low level area, where NPCs or players cannot touch me, to blame me for boting. That is why I'm asking. I play the game like this from years, balancing my time. I did the same in LOA, and high TOI, got the bloody fabric for Baum like this, solo, on level 67 - red mobs. And if the GM says clearly that is forbidden I simply will not play the game here. Macros are in this game for a reason. The rules should be clear. If some macro is forbidden that should be clear.

rules are there... and are rly rly clear. if u dont want read them or ur are "trying" something is ur choice... and the BAN is in this game for a reason! enjoy it!

All our players, especially the ones, who are reporting suspicious players and getting our answer after the check, knows, that if there is even a slight doubt that the person is using soft, we are not banning him/her right away, but leaving the character alone and coming to check it later/other day to make sure if he/she is really using illegal soft or not.

From all posts on the forum about "unfair ban" not a single one was proved it was unfair.

I guess it's a right time to close the topic and send the topic starter to read our rules, which, just in case, located here

(because at least 3 were broken - 1.1 of Project rules, 4.1 and 6 of Forum rules)

Enjoy your game and don't bot! I'm watching you :ph34r:

• Like 1