Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Competition in server

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Pls, ProGressive, dont... :D we know who had zerg on this siege... and co - operate with who... ;)

He just forgot what zerg means :D He thinks that "Zerg" its ally name

Edited by Olialia

6 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This is a Forum About This game 
How stupid can you be saying its just a game INSIDE Game Forum?

Look at picture and think again

Well Sh1t, Thats What happens when  a ally dimisses 4 warfront parties.... and those same parties join china :), karma sucks

20 hours ago, Lafi said:

Pls, ProGressive, dont... :D we know who had zerg on this siege... and co - operate with who... ;)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Electraheart said:

Well Sh1t, Thats What happens when  a ally dimisses 4 warfront parties.... and those same parties join china :), karma sucks

People wanted 3-sided game ☺Next siege should be fun ?

1 hour ago, Electraheart said:

You think we're regreting loosing them? ex dee.

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You think we're regreting loosing them? ex dee.

probably you don't, but considering how often we're kicking Bizz & company out of ToI these days, i guess yes, yes he does 108.gif

today was pretty fun at toi 12.

especially when i've seen a dagger struggling to kill me just to bsoe in the end, after 3 hours of missed/blocked blows 108.gif

Edited by Arcanum

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

probably you don't, but considering how often we're kicking Bizz & company out of ToI these days, i guess yes, yes he does 108.gif

today was pretty fun at toi 12.

especially when i've seen a dagger struggling to kill me just to bsoe in the end, after 3 hours of missed/blocked blows 108.gif

lol man - it's not like we're controlling TOI now because we won a fight ...

Edited by Anytime

50 minutes ago, Anytime said:

lol man - it's not like we're controlling TOI now because we won a fight ...

indeed we're not.

however, you can't deny it's going to be harder when there's less meatshields people around to call for backup, especially when this game is mostly about numbers.

15 hours ago, Arcanum said:

indeed we're not.

however, you can't deny it's going to be harder when there's less meatshields people around to call for backup, especially when this game is mostly about numbers.

People coming,people leaving.I watch older videos and dont see those clans,peoples anymore ☺Some rerolled,some maybe changed names.Fact is what there is nothing that last forever.Maybe next year we will have  new clans and new allies or enemies

• Like 1

I hope you guys realize one your hero's come out whoever has more active heros will win the fights.

They can 2-3 more parties than you if you have 2-3 more heros you will win all ToI fights, just depends who uses fear/grandeurs first.

Hero skills in 2.0 are seriously broken and ruin 75% of all pvps imo.

14 hours ago, fishfood said:

I hope you guys realize one your hero's come out whoever has more active heros will win the fights.

They can 2-3 more parties than you if you have 2-3 more heros you will win all ToI fights, just depends who uses fear/grandeurs first.

Hero skills in 2.0 are seriously broken and ruin 75% of all pvps imo.

Yea but they are not noobs and also will have heroes :)