Sign in to follow this  
datplays

Baium 19.12.2017

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

Isnt being ally an agreement between two clans ? We say the same.

Im just saying we didnt pm someone from china with "lets not hit each other" like kiam did in the past to jernalove (just an example)

Also i never called anyone 69 personally. I think thats for kids. :)

After failing baium lokiardys first thought was to open thread for SM. That says a lot.

So explain why nirvana so upset with china hitting them in the 1st place if no pm's where traded. Something is defently out of place. Of course i'm not blaiming you to do it, i'm actually surprised it took this long to make the agreement.

Whatever other people comes here and share is not of business, i just came to put my opinion out, as always and that's it.

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

How can you possibly be worried about losing the 69 crown to someone else ? It is out of reach, would take years of someone else mailing every third ally on the server to 69.

No one is worry about anything, 69 crown fits to those that use them, simple as that. ;-)

13 minutes ago, Baluu said:

So explain why nirvana so upset with china hitting them in the 1st place if no pm's where traded. Something is defently out of place. Of course i'm not blaiming you to do it, i'm actually surprised it took this long to make the agreement.

The answer is that it was so obvious we  where focusing On WS On aden and  when we had that 3 side fight and WS Got sandwitch Instead of chinas rush  in castle they prefer chase us outside in the garden and kill us.
He propably couldnt resist the level of stupidity and he call them idiots.
I am not trying change your opinion you allrdy said it took us too long to do it and we wont do anyway :D i prefer 69 with WS (My Wet dream)  than Chinas but then no fun On EU

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

20 hours ago, Lafi said:

Don't think so. But I'm wondering how SM knows about everything what happening in WS ally. I mean they know every single detail... Just wow...

Not sure not sure. From where we know everything :D probably spyyyyyy.

3 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Could be good sarcasm if only he wouldn't die in 3 mins

Excuses, excuses ... you saw us coming, you prepared for pvp, we rushed through mobs  and still you have excuses....

Unfortunately it's not your ally tactic...  but would be nice to have at least one party willing to fight 9v9.

PS Oh no...Fatality CP  failed to do it but at least they tried ...respect for it!

How does us dying disproves my point of yet another shinryu delusional post about you controlling toi? You shitters won against us one time in 4 months and now you're big dogs? bd sws couldnt agro unflagged targets, thats what i meant, and no wl. Its hysterical for me that you're talking about 9v9 after getting trashed for half a year, i saw no pm offering 9v9, anytime bitch. no pun intended @anytime.

6 hours ago, Baluu said:

Whatever other people comes here and share is not of business, i just came to put my opinion out, as always and that's it.

No one is worry about anything, 69 crown fits to those that use them, simple as that. ;-)

I dont believe there was some agreement through PMs with Chinos. I wasnt the one calling shots there but I guess "we" (as a side) just used the fact that momentum of the siege was in Aden, so we just had to push china to make sure they dont give up their tries there even if they were failing repeatedly despite their major numbers advantage. Its not a rocket science to understand such steps dude, keeping you both busy there resulted in 4 castles for us. 

P.S. A propos, on the previous CS (03/12) how many times you fought China and how many times us? From my POV back then it seemed quiet opposite, at that point i thought you were cooperating with them (your force arrived literalyl seconds after we wiped them etc etc)...My confusion was even bigger cos it was freshly after coma joined china and i had no idea they left ws tho. 

P.S.2 Ask yourself, you really believe we will make one big superally with them? Especially since we are not the smallest side anymore (we had around 130ppl now, I heard you had slightly less than 100 - and that was before divorce with stiba)... After we repeatedly refused love letters from both badproducts/perkunas at the times we were down to 30ppl? I understand this situation (being outnumbered) is kinda new to you, but those statements are totally out of place from someone reasonable as you (I could understand those words from lokiardy, who lives in his own parallel universe, but from you?) 

Cheers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kure said:

I dont believe there was some agreement through PMs with Chinos. I wasnt the one calling shots there but I guess "we" (as a side) just used the fact that momentum of the siege was in Aden, so we just had to push china to make sure they dont give up their tries there even if they were failing repeatedly despite their major numbers advantage. Its not a rocket science to understand such steps dude, keeping you both busy there resulted in 4 castles for us. 

P.S. A propos, on the previous CS (03/12) how many times you fought China and how many times us? From my POV back then it seemed quiet opposite, at that point i thought you were cooperating with them (your force arrived literalyl seconds after we wiped them etc etc)...My confusion was even bigger cos it was freshly after coma joined china and i had no idea they left ws tho. 

P.S.2 Ask yourself, you really believe we will make one big superally with them? Especially since we are not the smallest side anymore (we had around 130ppl now, I heard you had slightly less than 100 - and that was before divorce with stiba)... After we repeatedly refused love letters from both badproducts/perkunas at the times we were down to 30ppl? I understand this situation (being outnumbered) is kinda new to you, but those statements are totally out of place from someone reasonable as you (I could understand those words from lokiardy, who lives in his own parallel universe, but from you?) 

Cheers.

I just look at facts, not only your side advertise that you are with china, china appolgies for what happend. I'm not saying you did a big ally... I'm just saying that it looks like an agreement for me, beeing or beeing it not will never be revelead i guess. Unless the authors of it come but i guess that would be to much shame cause of what they said about us before when we did the same with ES.

P.S: just to be clear we hardly get to 130 ppl last both siege and still defended on 1st and still 2 strongs sides needed to work together to take Aden from us.

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

How does us dying disproves my point of yet another shinryu delusional post about you controlling toi? You shitters won against us one time in 4 months and now you're big dogs? bd sws couldnt agro unflagged targets, thats what i meant, and no wl. Its hysterical for me that you're talking about 9v9 after getting trashed for half a year, i saw no pm offering 9v9, anytime bitch. no pun intended @anytime.

if you guys actually took this game for what it is with a bit of irony once in a while, instead of playing it like your own life depends on it, then probably there wouldn't be all this toxic shit flying around.

beside the fact that there's already old videos in the media section showing and proving that we had fought and won more than one time already, you acted all smart in shout chat yesterday, we came down just to pvp with you guys, we even wrote "good fight" when the battle was over with no provocations, and yet when i make a simple joke about it, this is what i have to read on forum?

CPs like Fatality at least came and tried to fight with us without making a fuss about the results, and that's already something i can appreciate.

but when almost every other CP in your ally has always an excuse ready after getting defeated in PvP, with a constant shitty attitude to display in every possible occasion, i can guarantee you won't ever get any respect in return for sure, because you deserve none of it.

we don't need to "offer" you or anybody else a 9vs9.

we will meet again soon or later for PvP. if you'll be ready, good. if not, it's your own problem.

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

I just look at facts, not only your side advertise that you are with china, china appolgies for what happend. I'm not saying you did a big ally... I'm just saying that it looks like an agreement for me, beeing or beeing it not will never be revelead i guess. Unless the authors of it come but i guess that would be to much shame cause of what they said about us before when we did the same with ES.

P.S: just to be clear we hardly get to 130 ppl last both siege and still defended on 1st and still 2 strongs sides needed to work together to take Aden from us.

Cheers.

I also surprised to hear that from u. It was 0 agreements between drama and chn. Same as before. Ppl from different ally could(and sometimes did) pm at the siedge in order to get smth but all actions were done in 100% interest of drama ally. What some particular members were writing in shout\white - have nothing to do with the orders and agreements.
About the difference with WS + ES\CHN. Drama ally have no any official\siedge ally with war clans so far (but yes, we can use some info from war clans if it needed). When we had 30 ppl - we played 30 ppl, same when we had 60, same when we had 90, same when we had 130+ last time. 1.5 perfectly allowed any ally (WS\ES\CHN) to be independent. And the stakes were not so high like in 2.0, but w\e it was your leaders choice. The main difference we all see so far between your ally and drama - we dont take everything just to prevail on the server\ask help for oly from ppl from offi\send love letters to war clans in order to control everything & etc.

2 hours ago, Baluu said:

working together, really...

you probably missed the part where we fought against china in the main garden area, but i guess that doesn't matter if you don't see it for yourself.

8 hours ago, Pendragon said:

just to be clear and please do correct me if i misunderstood you.

your saying you lost becourse your bards was not able to agro unfagged players? yet 2 sec into the fight our entire party was flagged so if i understand you correctly you lost the fight in 2 sec????

9 hours ago, Baluu said:

Cheers.

Remember the 1st orfen after ES left WS?? OOC said we 69 with you, but their was nothing like agreement betwen Drama and WS ( bizz actually wrote a pm to 69 but  was ignored) . 

Dont know how could you conclude what Drama ally did same as you. What they did on siege is looked those chinos movement, guessing what is main goal  of chinos, what chinos going to do next. Then make decision on thier own to get  most benefit for thier side regardless the outcome with chinos i would rather say they were using chinos. And what you did,  pmed ES to make agreement, and planed everything together to share your interest ( like we will ally in epic and share, or we ally at siege so we get this catsle, we will help you on others) this is what called 69. 2 actions are totally different. If you arent smart enough to understand it, ok fine

Edited by Jerna

6 hours ago, valkynic said:

just to be clear and please do correct me if i misunderstood you.

your saying you lost becourse your bards was not able to agro unfagged players? yet 2 sec into the fight our entire party was flagged so if i understand you correctly you lost the fight in 2 sec????

Destros dont flag untill they hit, they 2 shot mages, and its too late to agro then, are you stupid or pretendig to be?    @Arcanum noone wants your shitty respect, i got respect from the people i want. I disproved everything you said, neither do you stop us farming, neither do you actually want real 9v9, so stop lies and propaganda. Please show me those videos.

3 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Well i want 9v9 with any pt. But no oop buffs eh...

So we go without emp, wm, clar, resist shock? One more guy who wants 9v9 but not really...

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

So we go without emp, wm, clar, resist shock? One more guy who wants 9v9 but not really...

U mean its normal to go with 4 dds and no.elder in pt? Btw i got bd oop too but last time i tried to go 9v9 sayo wouldnt be there. 

Dude u dont lack heals. Elder s there for recharge and reses. Healing elder s waste of mana. Ofc u dont need recharge at 9v9. But any other situation u do. Gj rolling with 2 boxed elders on mass pvp but i wouldnt do it simply cos i dont like it. Having boxes takes pleasure of my game more than winning gives in my case. So its completely hypocritical if u ask me, to ask for 9v9 while having the best setup at 9v9 with cps that have a more multipurpose setup.

Edited by Pepon

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I also surprised to hear that from u. It was 0 agreements between drama and chn. Same as before. Ppl from different ally could(and sometimes did) pm at the siedge in order to get smth but all actions were done in 100% interest of drama ally. What some particular members were writing in shout\white - have nothing to do with the orders and agreements.
About the difference with WS + ES\CHN. Drama ally have no any official\siedge ally with war clans so far (but yes, we can use some info from war clans if it needed). When we had 30 ppl - we played 30 ppl, same when we had 60, same when we had 90, same when we had 130+ last time. 1.5 perfectly allowed any ally (WS\ES\CHN) to be independent. And the stakes were not so high like in 2.0, but w\e it was your leaders choice. The main difference we all see so far between your ally and drama - we dont take everything just to prevail on the server\ask help for oly from ppl from offi\send love letters to war clans in order to control everything & etc.

8 hours ago, Arcanum said:

working together, really...

you probably missed the part where we fought against china in the main garden area, but i guess that doesn't matter if you don't see it for yourself.

2 hours ago, Jerna said:

Remember the 1st orfen after ES left WS?? OOC said we 69 with you, but their was nothing like agreement betwen Drama and WS ( bizz actually wrote a pm to 69 but  was ignored) . 

Dont know how could you conclude what Drama ally did same as you. What they did on siege is looked those chinos movement, guessing what is main goal  of chinos, what chinos going to do next. Then make decision on thier own to get  most benefit for thier side regardless the outcome with chinos i would rather say they were using chinos. And what you did,  pmed ES to make agreement, and planed everything together to share your interest ( like we will ally in epic and share, or we ally at siege so we get this catsle, we will help you on others) this is what called 69. 2 actions are totally different. If you arent smart enough to understand it, ok fine

Well beeing on outside and watching these chat, just makes me doubt thats all, i'm not making any statment with arguments i'm just speculating from what i see, i remember also during siege 1 NF party preveting us to go into castle to defend while china was regrouping in aden north (ofc i don't doubt the tactic to weaken us until china came). 1 thing is for sure, if blue didnt interfere in Aden siege and left china only with us they would most likely not get Aden. So GG for blues who "played" china just as they wanted and got 4 castles while china got Aden. This is exciting like i said, 1,5 years later we finally can rush any castle. ^_^

I dont ask u shit, except stfu if u dont actually wanna 9v9. You would say this shit about no se to any goid retail cp they would laugh at your face. We go xp and pvp with this setup, we dont swap players. I like your cp and you especially, but no need to act stupid.

16 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I dont ask u shit, except stfu if u dont actually wanna 9v9. You would say this shit about no se to any goid retail cp they would laugh at your face. We go xp and pvp with this setup, we dont swap players. I like your cp and you especially, but no need to act stupid.

I dont act stupid. Just sayin my opinion. Whats the point of 9v9? See who has the best pt i guess.. Well i know i dont have the best pt. Simply cos i dont have the best setup. So yeah u got a better cp than ours. But if u ask me playwise i believe i got the best pt in this server. We got the best main dd by FAR, best secondary dds in their respective jobs (debuffing and nuking), BEST ol in mass and mid scale pvp, good bp, one of the best wls, bards who know what to do when active and noob me. And ofc the rootmaster cipka. You can make fun of me, but I believe any1 would say the same for his pt, if it worked as good as ours does when we have acceptable activity. So yeah, i dont want aranged 9v9. Last time we did it was for a purpose, not waste either cps time, back in 1.5. Having a 9v9 just to make guys feel better when i know that the odds are in ur favor beforehand, when i feel i got nothing to prove seems nonsence to me. Yeah so w.e i chicken out. Soz for long post and keeping this up but being in the army doing nothing does that.

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

@Pepon all good bro, noone is underplaying how good you are. @Yomana blame shinryu, he started this autism.

Last and the only one scenario in 2.0 which at least was as close as possible to 9v9 between us happened in one of the very first days of update... You waited us in money ramp (and even let us clean mobs) meanwhile we rushed you from 3way... First time we killed you 9-0 if i remember correctly, few mins later salaras enforced you and result was like 9-1. Im not saying we are better than you,  or stronger w/e... You didnt have 4th dd back then etc etc. But those shouts "we havent lost any 9v9 for 4 months" are completely out of place, sorry. And calling for 9v9 with full support oop? Ridiculous imho.

P.S. some 69 pro tip: hold ctrl when agroing unflaged wars, you will might be surprised.