MadMan

What is the best Mage Party

Best Mage party  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the best mage party

• EE SE Bp OL BD SwS + 2 Sorcers Necromant + ofparty PP
    • EE SE Bp OL BD SwS + 2 Sorcers Warlord + ofparty PP
    • EE SE Bp OL BD SwS + Sorcer Warlord Necromant + ofparty PP

3'd is best to me. Has massive stun (and in 2.0 ranged massive stun) anchor, silense. Easy to Exp, good in ranged pvp, good in close corners fight. Grate at MasPVP

what is a warlord doing in a mage party? 9_9

​what also came first into my mind. A mage party is a mage party and not a mixed party. Vote first

what is a warlord doing in a mage party? 9_9

​what also came first into my mind. A mage party is a mage party and not a mixed party. Vote first

​Warlord can do magic... for example:

Magical amaizing swing that suprises enemys to the state of shoke ^)

Magical teleportaiton of enemies around him to the village ^)

• Like 1

asking about what a warlord could do in a mage party is like not having a clue about classic ... i picked 3rd option .... but what about SpS ? SpS is imba mage ... on 6 of 10 cases i would chose SpS over Sorc :) (if it was for me personaly i prefer playing sorc to sps but ....)

• Like 1

asking about what a warlord could do in a mage party is like not having a clue about classic ...

nah, ​it's more like knowing the most basic party setups after years of L2, and then reading about hybrid setups when the thread is clearly about mage setups.

and considering that the basic setup would run with buffs mainly for mages anyway, that warlord will get no bonuses from support.

unless you want the bd/sws to sing/dance for both mages and fighter until they're out of mana, along with the other buffers running out of mana as well while trying to recharge the supporters.

that's the perfect way to go for a fail group, if you're planning to waste both mana and time.

asking about what a warlord could do in a mage party is like not having a clue about classic ...

nah, ​it's more like knowing the most basic party setups after years of L2, and then reading about hybrid setups when the thread is clearly about mage setups.

and considering that the basic setup would run with buffs mainly for mages anyway, that warlord will get no bonuses from support.

unless you want the bd/sws to sing/dance for both mages and fighter until they're out of mana, along with the other buffers running out of mana as well while trying to recharge the supporters.

that's the perfect way to go for a fail group, if you're planning to waste both mana and time.

​warlord does not need buffs from bd .... he uses skills ^)

stuned mobs are easier to kill. they stand in range of AoE

asking about what a warlord could do in a mage party is like not having a clue about classic ... i picked 3rd option .... but what about SpS ? SpS is imba mage ... on 6 of 10 cases i would chose SpS over Sorc :) (if it was for me personaly i prefer playing sorc to sps but ....)

​sorc does not need target for AoE skill... DpS more than SpS, has fear

BD + SwS + BP + Warlord + 5x Sorc + offparty PP/EE/SE/OL

BD + SwS + BP + 6x Sorc + offparty PP/EE/SE/OL/Warlord.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)