Sign in to follow this  
CommanderCuddles

Blue Wolf, IEAB & More! WTB/WTS

WTB;

Blue Wolf Gloves (Robe/Light/Heavy/Sealed)

Death Whisper SB - Bought
Haste SB - Bought
Binding Cubic SB   - Bought

WTS;

Improved EAB (IEAB) x2  - Sold

Edited by CommanderCuddles

Nope. It's via the character transfer option. You can place the cloak on a level 1 character and then using a support ticket pay for your character to be transferred to another account.

I've asked San0 on skype, and he's said this is allowed.

ok then i also WTB cloak! ... whisper me with price imaginations! - i will pay with COL or Adena!

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

And when u transfer this 1 lvl char to your account, you still have to move cloak to your main char (unless u want to play from lvl 1 just for the cloak lol). How are you going to do this?

44 minutes ago, pako said:

And when u transfer this 1 lvl char to your account, you still have to move cloak to your main char (unless u want to play from lvl 1 just for the cloak lol). How are you going to do this?

cargo box i think?

22 hours ago, CommanderCuddles said:

Nope. It's via the character transfer option. You can place the cloak on a level 1 character and then using a support ticket pay for your character to be transferred to another account.

I've asked San0 on skype, and he's said this is allowed.

oO?

13 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Better ask him to put cloaks in GM shop for COLs, like  hats. Would be nice -_-

I asked him..

I'd pay 30 euros for a cloak np. :D it's a big opportunity for admin team to make some $$ at christmas.. Only have the items in for a week untill event ends, put them in for 300-400 COL.. easy money and lots of happy customers. Win win win.

What do you think?

@San0

@Black Sails

2 hours ago, San0 said:

you asked if when you transfer a character to another account if it goes with items or without items.

I asked you if all items would be transferred, including non tradable ones, and you confirmed.. however none of this matters as the cloak is not account wide, it's character bound due to the fact that we have no dimensional trader to send account bound items from char to char, so it's all null and void.