Sign in to follow this  
CommanderCuddles

Santa Cloak - COL Store - Vote!

Visual Cloak for Cols?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see cloaks added to the COL Store for a [LIMITED TIME]

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Please explain below

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd make a poll here.. since I'm sure people will feel both ways!

Before posting and flaming.. please keep in mind that it's Christmas, so lets try keep with the Christmas spirit and be friendly! <3

With the new Santa event (Which is great by the way) I'm seeing a lot of people (myself included) really want to get a cape.. with good reason, they're gorgeous! .. However as it is the holiday season and a lot of us are spending time with our families, children and loved ones.. we don't have the time to commit to obtain one of these lovely capes .. and even if we did, unfortunately we aren't all blessed by RNG! :(

I'm suggesting that the capes be added to the CoL store at a high price, this way making them obtainable for those that are willing to help the server out a little for them and also help the server in the new year!

I see a couple possibilities. 

1) Add them to the store for a high amount of COL. - This is to lower the overall amount of CoL already present on the server, and in the long run will encourage more CoL purchases which should in turn, bring in more donations and help the staff of Classic Club!

2) Add them in with a new Christmas custom currency.. which can only be purchased at Christmas and cannot be traded. This will mean some manual work for the staff here (similar to the way paypal purchases are processed via skype) however this will mean that EVERY cape purchased will provide instant income for the server, meaning no one will be able to use a stack of CoL's stored up.. and the server gets instant income for their new year! 

If you feel like there are any other possibilities, please feel free to post! However I please ask that you be realistic, and don't ask capes to be added for adena or something similar.. they're gorgeous items, and while I would like everyone to have a chance of getting them.. we must also be prepared to pay the price and help the server where we can for the new year!

Have a merry Christmas and a great new year!

- Cuddles

@San0

@Kse

@Koll

Edited by CommanderCuddles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i dont agree, past events also had many cosmetic itens that were hard to obtain and untradeable. Santa event has a separate pouch that excludes the chances of getting those buff scrolls. But If put cloak on nostalgia, should also insert all the past event itens too.

That's a definite yes from me... And not just the santa cloak, I'd add a ton of extra items to GM shop to pimp up the profits from it so admins don't have to spawn ++weps in Auction House... Extra buff scrolls, even SP scrolls etc., really anything goes as far as removing custom weps from AH goes.

Well, it's an unfortunate situation.. since as this poll is being made late into the season, a lot of people are going to vote no if they already have one, and also vote no if they can't afford one themselves.. which is a little unfair but that's the way of it! ^_^

Once again, this will only give cosmetic items to people.. at a cost which will only benefit the server. I saw San0 comment on a post a while ago about how the majority of the servers income comes from people doing class changes etc, why not cosmetic items? They don't affect gameplay and some people are more than willing to purchase them.

Lets see how people vote! 

What is this poll question?

Like this im making poll:

Would u like Valakas Necklace to be added to COL store for limited time?

1. yes
2. no

wanna bet that 1. option wins?

16 minutes ago, datplays said:

What is this poll question?

Like this im making poll:

Would u like Valakas Necklace to be added to COL store for limited time?

1. yes
2. no

wanna bet that 1. option wins?

Is an epic jewellery piece comparable to a visual accessory now?

L2 sure has changed.

dont be stupid, this event is because of cloak, if cloak would be able for buy for cols, this event wount be so cool. dont be dick with ur stupid votes or ideas.

• Like 1

because it is cosmetic item, you should make like hats and agathions, some of them you can buy (different type) and event it is different wich you can get only from event

Edited by Olialia

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Pressed other:Explain below.

My explanation is :idiot.gif

Damn, this is some serious oldschool youtube design :D

But anyway I guess the best solution would be adding a different cloak to the store - this way people who desperately need the cloak could get one and those who got the cloak from event would keep something unique ^_^

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

But anyway I guess the best solution would be adding a different cloak to the store - this way people who desperately need the cloak could get one and those who got the cloak from event would keep something unique ^_^

Would be happy with this.

If u want to spend your money, just buy shitload of CoL, sell them and buy even bigger shitload of event items - u will get this eventually. Cloak is "the ultimate" accessory to me, which means it is the coolest. So I don't want everyone to have it for few bucks because it will lose its value then. And no, I don't have it myself.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pako said:

If u want to spend your money, just buy shitload of CoL, sell them and buy even bigger shitload of event items - u will get this eventually. Cloak is "the ultimate" accessory to me, which means it is the coolest. So I don't want everyone to have it for few bucks because it will lose its value then. And no, I don't have it myself.

Yea, just because you cant spend few dolars to the game you enjoy to play, you dont want others to look pretty :D

I can spend money if I want to, but I think it is not the point of this game. What fun do you have from buying everything for few dollars? And like I said - you can still buy it by selling cols and buying event items, but I guess you are not willing to spend that much in the end.

@pako

I think there is a difference between donating maybe.. 20 or 30 euros or spending hundreds.  I only speak for myself, but I'm not some huge 'donator'.. I think your argument is a little unfair.

I'm not flaming anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! That's why I made this thread .. However please allow some of us to voice ours, too.. without suggesting some 'solution' that is honestly a bit insulting.

I am not flaming anyone too. When you allow to buy it for 20 euros, then basically everyone can buy it if they only want to, and that is my point - you destroy the whole point of event, and I don't think thats what the game is about. This server is alive for so long, because you can't buy everything for money, unless you want to spend A LOT.

Edited by pako
  • Thanks 1

Mate you saying "This server is alive for so long, because you can't buy everything for money, unless you want to spend A LOT.". Yes you cant buy armors, weapons, from donate shop, but you can buy almost all cosmetic items, that dont give any stats, just how you look, so why cloak should be any different?

The keyword - almost. If you want to just look a little better, sure spend 20 bucks for some worse accessory. But I am against allowing the coolest accessory to be available for 20 bucks just like these other, worse accessories. I don't agree for 30 euros as well. The point I am trying to make - it is healthy for server that people have a reason to farm, they have reason to spend adena, they have reason to buy event items so newbies can catch up. You know what I am saying? and you just want to throw it all away and buy stuff for 20 dollars

Edited by pako

You all talking that server should be without donation shop where you can buy armor and other ****, but when there is server where is no such donation shop, only with accesories then you saying it shouldn't be available in shop for col's, why the **** no? It is not only good looking thing on your character but this is helpfull for server to. So server admins should just pay their own money, so you can play here free?

First of all, you can buy armor and weapons for money on this server - Auction house (and those are also not some shitty items but some of the tops on server).

About people crying not having time during christmas, its ok, admins already promised that there will be more different cloaks in upcomming events, so you can try your luck in that one instead of flooding server with them because they are in shop.

Ultimately, you can wait for zaken update where zaken cloak is avaible to get for any character.