NWD

B vs C grade

Compare BOP +0 (400 p atk) vs emi +7 (411 p atk)   - character has higher p atk with BOP. Is this becouse of expertise B gr gives bigger boost or is it bug?

Shot00113.jpg.3c75e71266429aca19bfaeeb7e75a1ed.jpg

Shot00114.jpg.49bdf9faf0faec687ac3621d7502ed73.jpg

Anyway C grade has shot bonus so in the end i guess its still pretty evens. If all this is correct mb some good guy has a comparison table or something?

if you enchant bop every p atk value of bop gives more than p atk of emi?

• Like 1

actually i would say, that the enchant bonus have a wrong calculation but we have better players here with bigger knowledge about those game mechanics

Edited by chevignon

Not bug i think. Alrdy discussed here in a past on example of oe arthro nail/ belion cestus.. Its somehow different formula of adding/multiplying or w/e in case of enchants, cant remember exactly. Use search if you want.

P.S. maybe thats one of the reasons of implementing 0.3% bonus dmg for each +1? Dunno rly, nobody could possibly understand those crazy korean devs...

I tested in long autoattack and the emi damage output was lower. 

in this topic no conclusion was made, only something about shot damage and enchant bonus of low vs top tier weaps: 

Can anyone get info from official? Or mb admins can tell something about this? 

it is kinda important what gun to pick then if BOP +3 gives dmg as emi +10  and if +4bop gives as emi+12 etc etc

@San0 @Koll

If this is a bug - maybe only visible value on weapon description was changed on 2.0 but not actual p atk it gives? when enchant gave +7 (+14 from +4) on 1.5

Edited by NWD

the p attack bonus they get from enchant should be the same for same types of weapon.

not sure if there should be some diference on the grade of weapon it self, there should be if weapon is top or mid or low, but in this case both are top so cant be sure, need to check it out see if something like this exist or if its some other problm. maybe it doesnt and thats why bonus were added to the grades lower then b and not after b. not sure.

I think best would be to get info from official. If its same there, no need to dig deep, just live with it. If its not, then its another story...

7 minutes ago, NWD said:

I think best would be to get info from official. If its same there, no need to dig deep, just live with it. If its not, then its another story...

do you have info from official? 

Just now, Poseidon said:

do you have info from official? 

no, thats why I ask if anyone could provide it

Info from RU official server. When weapon C grade+++ and B grade have same p.atk/m.atk then p.atk/m.atk in Character Status will be same. But OE weapon giving pure damage (some percentage from shots). Tested on Tyr/Gladi, because they have constant damage from skills which use focus. Sorry for my english9_9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So that means we have a problem. Can it be that enchant bonus for C grade was not changed in calculation of character p atk when it should be boosted on 2.0? 

• Confused 1

On 30. 12. 2017 at 1:01 PM, RussianHooligan said:

Info from RU official server. When weapon C grade+++ and B grade have same p.atk/m.atk then p.atk/m.atk in Character Status will be same. But OE weapon giving pure damage (some percentage from shots). Tested on Tyr/Gladi, because they have constant damage from skills which use focus. Sorry for my english9_9

It's funny that we have so many ++weps on the server and still it took so long for someone to figure out they don't give as much damage as they should :S :D

Also obligatory "if only we had beta rewards" argument.

2084 -> 2125 (+41)   +16patk EMI

2122 -> 2183 (+61) +24patk  BOP

So it seems only base p atk of emi is lower, enchanting further gives same boost for bop and emi

Shoud have tested with +2 bop to have same amounts but i cant deenchant :D 

Shot00117.jpg.2b7cb56146d05ae2766d133335a60808.jpgShot00118.jpg.6edab58c2a5a73b40f0c0c6ad6968a14.jpg

1 hour ago, GrandCrusade said:

Will there be any changes on this issue ?, I'm concerned about this issue, I'm thinking about selling +10 C grade to buy a BoP, but I do not want to make a mistake

It certainly is a bug, I would definitely wait if I was you.