Sign in to follow this  
balalaxiaomoxian

Biggest Scammer of 2017(from WK)

such bullsh!t, that clan hall belong to vigilance aka nighstalker, vogias aka redlight changed his heart so he nicely give it to his chinese friend, and for sure chinese + korean gather up adena (about 20 bil as i was informed) to bid it, then drama happened at koreans switch side again >>> scammer, pfff

1 minute ago, qloc01 said:

such bullsh!t, that clan hall belong to vigilance aka nighstalker, vogias aka redlight changed his heart so he nicely give it to his chinese friend, and for sure chinese + korean gather up adena (about 20 bil as i was informed) to bid it, then drama happened at koreans switch side again >>> scammer, pfff

Makes big drama about ownership of vigilance with CH, few months later forgets to place adena in cwh and CH goes for action but i guess "nicely give it to chinese friends" incorporates that =)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, balalaxiaomoxian said:

Most player know we are Chinese.

And most of our members dont speak english well.

But im here to talking you guys a thing about TKD steal our clan and base of Aden.

Here the thing, at Dec. 2th, Korean asked our leader to transfer clan leader to them, then changed clan's leader password.

They also stolen include some of our members items.

We already report it to GM, but GM cant do anything. 

I want everybody know the true, and DO NOT TRUST KOREAN!

and we informed you DO NOT TRUST  bad products of WickedSick ! Yet your leader answer was " we don't care we will keep them ".

The story is incredible - WK gets scammed by Koreans for clan+ch, WK invites in ally Americans who come with scammed clan+ch -_-

This end of 2017 is surely eventful ^_^

18 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

and we informed you DO NOT TRUST  bad products of WickedSick ! Yet your leader answer was " we don't care we will keep them ".

The story is incredible - WK gets scammed by Koreans for clan+ch, WK invites in ally Americans who come with scammed clan+ch -_-

I think these were the consequences of your actions? Nobody trusts you anymore Biz .. xD

AyraT3M.jpg

57 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I thinkthe story here is diferent since sorvete didnt stole the acc of the clan leader and change password

• Like 1

Before accusing someone else for scamming they should tell us how they kept Vigilance Rookies CH all these months instead of the rightfull owners ($$$ makes the world go round $$$)

Also they could tell us how they tried to buy Ex-ROK CH before this get to auction ($$$ makes the world go round $$$) and finally Nabao's clan settle there

P.S : CHN whining  $$$PRICELESS$$$

12 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Before accusing someone else for scamming they should tell us how they kept Vigilance Rookies CH all these months instead of the rightfull owners ($$$ makes the world go round $$$)

Also they could tell us how they tried to buy Ex-ROK CH before this get to auction ($$$ makes the world go round $$$) and finally Nabao's clan settle there

P.S : CHN whining  $$$PRICELESS$$$

stop embarassing me dad, go to sleep.

5 hours ago, datplays said:

2 years ago xD i love u, u make my day

yomama, mizuno, dostanes <3 

What? DostanesPresPicu is our "EE" in TT. But I don't understand why u mentioned him here... LoL

Edited by Lafi

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

What? DostanesPresPicu is our "EE" in TT. But I don't understand why u mentioned him here... LoL

because everything else he says makes sense :D xD

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

because everything else he says makes sense :D xD

Edited by datplays

6 hours ago, datplays said:

lol lovely this yomana and chevignon aka mizuno the rmt queen trying to vanish himself xD YoMana still lives in 1.0

sorry bro, but im not mizuno and mizuno never had access to this forum account

mizuno had his own forum account. But "mr datplays know it all" forgot it i guess :D

Like he forgot what sarcam is 9_9

Edited by Yomana

40 minutes ago, Yomana said:

mizuno had his own forum account. But "mr datplays know it all" forgot it i guess :D

Like he forgot what sarcam is 9_9

4h later u keep trying, lol

On 28.12.2017 at 3:41 PM, ProGressive said:

I thought our ally is called drama team O.o

Не ту страну назвали Гондурасом...

Some of the guys at rok hated the early members and succeeded in kicking them out, and they betrayed us, turned us into a cheater, and other koreans were also listend to real cheater and they betrayed sm ally and us, and allied with china

But now they are back in sm ally. I want to tell them to my old friends who believe their words and dont know when they will be betrayed, but they will not believe it until they have experienced it themselves

Most importantly, they are the best drama makers.

Happy new year BALLS

Edited by ROKRizzo
  • Like 3

Hey 2all.. the ally/clans/items(CH's)we create all alone and castle,epic we share with all
CPs.. After we stop and leave  all shared 2 the real good people and not that was act good but was stay only for leech our hard work, chars we own still exist and friends have access and still with items On plus we get bans on chars for false reports   good luck 2new Creators of fun 

Edited by bogias

when i saw name of topic, for a second i had my hopes up for promising topic and then i opened it and saw post from 2k17

you are fake news!

Edited by MoDoy