Sign in to follow this  
lineage5

''CHN professional player'' HAHAHAHA !!! new 2k18

46 minutes ago, Lafi said:

I'm full time professional player too... So what the point of this topic?

point is master Yoda play with us.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isoroku said:

Se você me ofendesse, eu também deixaria você completamente desagradável para jogar.

The question is, I AM NOT FEAR, simple. '-'

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

I'm full time professional player too... So what the point of this topic?

I'm not afraid of your "professionalism", despite having 20 levels of difference. Dians Lv 78. my lv 68. Making these types of threats on a low level seems to be something "professional". HAHA!

Edited by lineage5

42 minutes ago, lineage5 said:

I'm not afraid of your "professionalism", despite having 20 levels of difference. Dians Lv 78. my lv 68. Making these types of threats on a low level seems to be something "professional". HAHA!

Aaaah u talking about lineage 2, so nwm... Thought we talking about original professionalism...

???

Edited by Lafi

33 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Aaaah você está falando sobre linhagem 2, então nwm ... Achei que falamos sobre o profissionalismo original ...

???

'' professional '' looks at parentheses, i'm making sarcasm of this idiot Chinese who thinks that serves him revolves around him '-'

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Eu entendi e fiz sarkasm sobre este tópico. Mas ainda sou jogador profissional ... ?

ashahshahahhsashahsh NO, PROF ONLY CHN ahahhahahahaha. prof with bot programs '-'

• Haha 1

This is how we start hitting each other with CHN, I had this elmo in my back to kill it, Dians came hitted me, raped him and kaboom! "I'm trying to kill you cause you killed me long time ago" they say, CHN bless google

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

As long as we make jokes from china they still have aden and made some heroes :D still manage to participate in events. 

Love you china.

simply coz they almost free farm. 

• Like 1