SOiL

[FIXED]Hero cloak - Marks

I already said gz to all and happy new year so lets get to the point.
Mark calculation its wrong, I think there's no bonus for hero and ranking. Also I had 259 points and says 20 per oly point, so I should get 5180.
Hero cloak gives crazy stat, check your self. I'm not in hurry just saw it and felt to report it. (Edit, also there's no hero list)

Enjoy the 1st day of 2018 guys! Take care yourselves :D

Shot00037.thumb.jpg.40fa94b927f43e2d2b5ed6928b9a7577.jpgShot00038.thumb.jpg.6f6257b0e0c11f5f5fb8a9dcfc635754.jpg

~MoDoy already spamming ;o

Marks are calculated wrong, but you all are calculating it wrong as well. I suggest reading this - https://l2wiki.com/classic/Olympiad#Rewards_for_the_Olympiad .

Brief explanation: it doesnt matter how many points you had, there is all class ranking (all together), and depending where you are on that rank, you are getting points (check the table in the link), so whoever ended in last half of ranking is getting same amount of battle marks, no matter if you had 1 point or 60 points, you will end up getting 500 (on server its bugged and it gives 600) for - ending in lower half of ranking = 15 points, at least 1 won match = 10 points, together its 25 points*20 = 500 Battle marks.

Lets say you are hero in top 10% of ranking, then it means you should be getting - 300 points for hero, 80 points for ending in top 10% of ranking and 10 points for 1 won match, all together = 390 points*20 = 7800 battle marks

From what i saw some heroes showing battle marks on discord, they didnt get even basic 6K battle marks for "hero points".

Ah I see, ye forgot to type about the victories you get. So I should get +650/700 for my victories I was arround there, it's a bit complicated but np

7 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Ah I see, ye forgot to type about the victories you get. So I should get +650/700 for my victories I was arround there, it's a bit complicated but np

No, its not about victories, there is just one time bonus IF you have at least 1 win (which they say is mandatory but i dont really think so). That means if you had 100 wins or just one, you still get only 10 points bonus.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I also received 1.5k Marks with 163 Points, and 1.1k Marks for TheLord with just 60 points.

so it works correct. U dont get marks for pts, just for ranking, hero status and 1 win+10matches

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

so it works correct. U dont get marks for pts, just for ranking, hero status and 1 win+10matches

How is top 1% bonus supposed to work? Heroes didnt get (dunno if they are supposed to, but wiki says hero + top 1% total can get 10200 and they didnt), 2nd places of class didn't get, top 1% total non-heroes didn't get, top 1% total with heroes included i don't think any got either....... Probably didn't work ?

Tbh heroes didn't even get their 6k bonus....

Edited by weeeeD

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

How is 1% bonus supposed to work? Heroes didnt get (dunno if they are supposed to, but wiki says hero + top 1% total can get 10200 and they didnt), 2nd places of class didn't get, top 1% total non-heroes didn't get, top 1% total with heroes included i don't think any got either....... Probably didn't work ?

Tbh heroes didn't even get their 6k bonus....

• When the Olympiad is over, each participant gets a place in total ranking depending on how many points they have. All the participants are divided into categories. There's one rating for all classes, so if you're a Hero of your class it doesn't mean you're to be in top 1% of the general ranking.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ye, now i understood how it works.

Just now, chevignon said:

actually we should wait for @Rip:

I think he is even the top 1 of those top 1%.

So he should get those 10200 marks

No. erky had more points than me

3 hours ago, SOiL said:

Hero cloak gives crazy stat, check your self. I'm not in hurry just saw it and felt to report it.

about that: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Hero's_Cloak

Max. HP/MP/CP +10%, P. Def. +5%, M. Def. +10%, any Weapon Resistance +5, P./M. Critical Rate +20, Additional damage in PvP -10%. Returns additional +4% of inflicted damage to the enemy. Not available in a chaotic state. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stored in private warehouse.

crit rate is broken for sure. guess someone got drunk and added an extra 0 108.gif

Edited by Arcanum

@chevignon npc count has 1,1k participarts. If it's real number then 11 ppl have to get 1% bonus. Personally, as a hero and with high chance to be at top 1% got only hero bonus marks(6k).

• Like 1