Sign in to follow this  
Destroi

When Anyone dont know where we

Just now, .Zeep said:

I think you miss the best ally there was in the server.. #EternalShinePassion :ph34r:B|xDxD

ES was the best ally only for short ammount of time - when Jungle was part of it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

ES was the best ally only for short ammount of time - when Jungle was part of it. 

mmm Jungle or OOC? :ph34r:

Why is WL behind archers and healers 80% of the time? If you cannot stun enemies, at least take some dmg instead of your party.

4 hours ago, Rip said:

This is my favourite one

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

aa0.png

13 hours ago, Sensei said:

why 9/10 WL's in this server are complete trashes?
I think it's better that "Anyone don't know where you are"...

And that not trash wl is your second char probably?

Edited by V4siukas

15 hours ago, V4siukas said:

And that not trash wl is your second char probably?

I guess u got offended cuz u realized where u belong :P

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I guess u got offended cuz u realized where u belong :P

Im not offended at all ,im just really excited and i hope you reroll to WL also, like ganja did, and you show us how to make some Warlord stuff. :$:$

12 hours ago, Warpole said:

I used it to reduce m.crit chance from enemy mages (Oppa and Dee mostly).

In old chronicles with +5 cap on dyes it was useless,but here that mages use +12 and bw robes it actually worked.

And since warriors struggled against mages because of low m.def i had to expirement even on sth like this.

When noob try to explain something xD

Скачать видео
Скачать видео

as one player under the nickname N4y4 said: "Overlords are useless and can not do anything".

Edited by Duvs

43 minutes ago, Duvs said:
Скачать видео
Скачать видео

as one player under the nickname N4y4 said: "Overlords are useless and can not do anything".

God bless u  finally killed 1party of comadrejass GRATZ and please dont upload this junky actions coz its waste of time to watch this. LMAO

16982_700b.jpg

1 hour ago, CruNchi said:

God bless u  finally killed 1party of comadrejass GRATZ and please dont upload this junky actions coz its waste of time to watch this. LMAO

16982_700b.jpg

for them it is victory. 

2 hours ago, Duvs said:

wish you good luck, guys

• Like 2

16982_700b.jpg

Stop your bullshits, and look at the level of this OL for example. And the levels of guys they are facing (Not to mention one hero too?)

in the third pvp was 1 party TFD and 1 party Coma and we had two parties

16982_700b.jpg

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Fuk i got trolled Q.Q

Rip made a huge service to humanity and actually took a screenshot of the masterpiece in case anyone missed it:

22 hours ago, Rip said:

Is it only me?

image.png.28c32e53eb1d996f5b6419a49c492d4a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, V4siukas said:

Im not offended at all ,im just really excited and i hope you reroll to WL also, like ganja did, and you show us how to make some Warlord stuff. :$:$

i don't think i will ever top your wl skills so i have no motivation for that :(