Kure

dagger in wrist

Throw Dagger in Wrist Throws a dagger at the enemy with 396 Power added to P. Atk., and injures their wrist. Due to the wound, for 1 minute there's a certain probability to interrupt target's skill casting. Requires a dagger.

How exactly "big" is this "certain probability"? seems to me a bit high, like 90%+ around here, can someone send me some videos from offi how it should work? 

Also, what does it help to resist? 

Thx.

Edited by Kure
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kure said:

Throw Dagger in Wrist Throws a dagger at the enemy with 396 Power added to P. Atk., and injures their wrist. Due to the wound, for 1 minute there's a certain probability to interrupt target's skill casting. Requires a dagger.

How exactly "big" is this "certain probability"? seems to me a bit high, like 90%+ around here, can someone send me some videos from offi how it should work? 

Thx.

I play not so low with anytime. That skill is op... I dont know how bishop can heal with that.

Hahaha i think it should be 30-50% chance according to offi movies but there is not reliable source of info. 30% or 50% is huge difference and right now i think its around 50% on our server

What helps to restst? Spirit chant zealot guts, prophecy of water debuff talisman ... these things :D

Edited by Rizos

24 minutes ago, Kure said:

Thx.

i've seen some video on youtube about TH using that skill in oly, and the cancel ratio was totally different.

i tested it with Anytime as well, and i was getting canceled 4 out of 5 times when using any kind of skill, be it active or self buff( even sonic focus charging ).

current landrate of skill-canceling is probably around 80~90%, the only way to avoid it is either guard talisman, or dodge the skill with ultimate evasion( and even then, i'm not sure if you can actually resist the debuff effect ).

the current skill cancel ratio is way too high compared to offi, that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

i've seen some video on youtube about TH using that skill in oly, and the cancel ratio was totally different.

Yes, as i said i watched offi movies, counted interuption rate etc and it was 30-50% depending on RNG on different movies

Edited by Rizos

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I think you guys should all get AQ ring for discovering this bug!

i think i'm done with testing stuff on this server, but thx anyway.

first of all, someone has to make at least 100 attempts and determine the exact interruption rate.

Delete skill and ban all THs for exploiting bugs!

Edit: 666 likes :o

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh now the TH are op! So all change to dagger ! Stop change to summoners.. :ph34r:

Pd: I admit that thanks to that skill i can kill summoners with mount xDxD