Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Nonfactors recruiting

NONFACTORS !!!!

1-Male-proboscis-monkey-ywk4l2.jpg.779ecadf0e089c7beb1e9d7e762ef3eb.jpg1-Male-proboscis-monkey-ywk4l2.jpg.779ecadf0e089c7beb1e9d7e762ef3eb.jpg1-Male-proboscis-monkey-ywk4l2.jpg.779ecadf0e089c7beb1e9d7e762ef3eb.jpg

Old and well know clan recruiting EU prime CPs 65+-

We have a lot of changes lately and we try to rebuild our self. 

We search for you, if you are ready to build something together, which later can help us archieve goals that we want.

Our ally goal was always quality, and from start of autumn we decided to make 12 cps, to have 3 strong clans. Sadly people joining and leaving servers, and now we need something fresh.

Ally provides:

1)TS+Discord

2)Hero farm

3)Epic contest

4)PVP server style

If you think you are capable to do it, contact us in forum or in game !!!

• Like 2

If you are a support player being a clanmate with @ProGressive is the best thing that can happen to u.

He is the best support driver that you will ever find. He can level up your char when u are not online.

Join us and take advantage of his skills.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skumbre said:

Tell if you need more chars to steal

Go cry more.How can you steal something from someone who dont and never had it?Aye it was your char with your email

There is a special thread for stolen and scammed stuff.You can report.Otherwise stop flaming without any proof

Edited by TaBIe

15 minutes ago, skumbre said:

Want me to pull out chat?

"chat" :D 

Trolling people always was my habbit

Edited by TaBIe

3 minutes ago, skumbre said:

I thought it was scamming chars

Yep,tell aswell  how i scammed your bishop 56 lvl with bw robe. Nah u just changed psw in time and saved him :)

i never scammed anyone for anything.People who know me for long can aprove.If someone got mad for taking bad desicions its aint my problem

P.S.I dont want to floood NF recruiting thread so if u want to continue this spamm we can do it in private message or via discord or team speak

Edited by TaBIe