Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Nonfactors recruiting

1 minute ago, Piecat said:

Nonfactor should just curl up and die or move to another server, you literally aint a factor anymore

Doesnt matter if they have good or bad times.Not nice to talk like that to our belowed ones foes.Always respect your enemy

Even if its stiba :D

Lmao, the mass of top clans just pk/disturb low characters' farm, I dont respect that. Nonfactors aint an enemy nor friend to me, just seen enough to draw my conclusions.
So yeah, curl up and die and make way for us. Dont forget to vacate clan halls/castles if you have one

1 hour ago, Piecat said:

Lmao, the mass of top clans just pk/disturb low characters' farm, I dont respect that. Nonfactors aint an enemy nor friend to me, just seen enough to draw my conclusions.
So yeah, curl up and die and make way for us. Dont forget to vacate clan halls/castles if you have one

Is this what we get for letting goodlife free farm kariks and 3w? Flame on our recruit thread? damn, dark days :D

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Piecat said:

Nonfactor should just curl up and die or move to another server, you literally aint a factor anymore

oh oh oh, we have a badass over here! :D who the fuck are you?

14 hours ago, Piecat said:

if only there was a word for a group of ppl who arent factors anymore hmmm...

On 1/29/2018 at 2:51 PM, Piecat said:

So i guess someone killed u for -4 ^^ 

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

So i guess someone killed u for -4 ^^ 

Captain Obvious to the rescue. It was when I was low level, which makes it even worse for the quality of your personnel. Have some dignity.

2 hours ago, Piecat said:

Captain Obvious to the rescue. It was when I was low level, which makes it even worse for the quality of your personnel. Have some dignity.

My quality of personality hm. xD

So you got killed on abg when i was leveling bishop because u needed spot as a random non ally player, sad. 

Probably we shouldnt exp and should give all best exp spots to randoms so they later can leave server :D

16 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

So you got killed on abg when i was leveling bishop because u needed spot as a random non ally player, sad. 

Probably we shouldnt exp and should give all best exp spots to randoms so they later can leave server :D

Progressive and Quality in one sentence ... just lol

21 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Personnel*, as in your clan members, not you. I don't even know any of you, just your crest rofl.
Before you go on killing lowbies for spots, ask them to leave. No point in no challange.

1 minute ago, Piecat said:

Personnel*, as in your clan members, not you. I don't even know any of you, just your crest rofl.
Before you go on killing lowbies for spots, ask them to leave. No point in no challange.

We always first speak then doing. Dont sit afk in parties ;) 

37 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

We always first speak then doing. Dont sit afk in parties ;) 

Why speak if you can Skill_279_1.jpg their Puller. Hello @z0z!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1