Sign in to follow this  
Farmer

Got stolen by CHN

Hello guys.I got pked by all CHN side for no obvious reason.Im a random guy and i never touched anyone for anything.This chinish perma pk me and they said me that they will sell me protection if i pay them. i decide to pay them in exchange of protection.And then look our conversation with this guy.I feel so offended that i think anyone who would be in my position would quit server and never join again.This guy not only use "mafia" codes to innocents but also steal money.
Nice server.I play Lineage 2 from 2006 and its the first time i see something like that.I start regret the time i spent here.

Edited by Farmer

1) lol
2) ChnPop, what a hero! :P
3) you are a weak lil b1tch for asking protection on x3 private with XP scrolls
4) I suggest typing "self-respect" on google and regret not your time on the server, but that b1tchy post
5) lol

was i too harsh? I hope so.

Edited by Sensei

10 minutes ago, Sensei said:

1) lol
2) ChnPop, what a hero! :P
3) you are a weak lil b1tch for asking protection on x3 private with XP scrolls
4) I suggest typing "self-respect" on google and regret not your time on the server, but that b1tchy post
5) lol

was i too harsh? I hope so.

I prefer to give 10kk and let me alone instead pay for brezes every day 5kk.I am not a pvp player never was never will be.I never touched anyone i just passed my time farming in peace without touching anyone.Its a game and i want be in a calm state and not angry.

What a fucker pop.

Paying is worst you can do.

No one will protect you. Pvp will always find you

This game is made for pvp, there are better games for pve, but for pvp i dont know any game that gives more thrill.

Go hard or go play another game where you need to press accept for pvp

1 minute ago, NWD said:

What a fucker pop.

Paying is worst you can do.

No one will protect you. Pvp will always find you

This game is made for pvp, there are better games for pve, but for pvp i dont know any game that gives more thrill.

Go hard or go play another game where you need to press accept for pvp

I used to play on off from c3 and i did the same for over 4-5 years without anyone pk lock me for no reason....

12 hours ago, Farmer said:

I used to play on off from c3 and i did the same for over 4-5 years without anyone pk lock me for no reason....

Sounds like an exciting adventure...
Well w/e you do enjoy in game is your business.
The point is that this post kinda asks for sympathy + will backfire harder on you (knowing what a great character this Pop is) :P

14 hours ago, Lina said:

Just let him PK you 10 more times. Each PK scroll A grade 500k. He will broke xD

the CHN they dont have problem with adena.. when the adena of his invenotry finish they make donate and they take more adena in game with no ban .. like they are boting free with no ban .. ( Goddess protection ):ph34r:

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

Yesterday ChnPop droped Peril+3 and Demon dagger+8 from PK. I think You Should be happy right now :P 

ss.jpg

I wonder how can this happen to dagger, especially hero one ...

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Cant you tell hes a dumbass?

If it was just because "he is dumbass", half of the server would be dropping weapons everyday, this gotta be something more serious.

3 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Because Hero dagger go PK with no balls (BO+3). and got 6k Crit from Elemental Symphony  + QA lv3 No time to Bless SOE

comment_nk1pT3Qxobf8nL83FsvxKADBp1wuyYmr

@Farmer The solution is simple - overfarm him and then you start PKing him instead. You're welcome :)

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Yesterday ChnPop droped Peril+3 and Demon dagger+8 from PK. I think You Should be happy right now :P 

ss.jpg

Karma is real ! I confirm :D

• Like 1

He was PKing ppl in abg for quite a long time, clearing himself in bs after that, sooner or later it should have happen. Who cares, botting +rmt  = full epic set on him, doom+7,bo+6 and infinite castle cp pots in the past. 

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

He was PKing ppl in abg for quite a long time, clearing himself in bs after that, sooner or later it should have happen. Who cares, botting +rmt  = full epic set on him, doom+7,bo+6 and infinite castle cp pots in the past. 

But unlucky he uses bo+3 instead epic and bo+6 :D