Sign in to follow this  
NobiuS

Runes

How I lost Othell rune lvl 7..... When the update 2.0 came with that runes i saw that sometimes when you already put some rune in your weapon the bonus dissapear and you need to re-log to fix it . Few days ago I logged and I have dagger with othell lvl 8 and emi bow with othell lvl 7,but I saw that my bonus from my bow isnt there....but in my dagger it still lvl 8 so I decide that my friend 

who knows my password maybe tooked it for a while without asking me....Then I decide to switch the Othell to my bow because I am TH and I farm with bow on my level. I've gone to giran and I just taked and switched the rune to my bow...later my friend came and I asked him when he will return it and he told me that he didnt tooked it .... so I lost the other othell....its not in my bag it just dissapear .... I dont think that GM/Admin will gived it back but I want to tell the other players to be carfull with thoose things...And If possible to fix that .....

Edited by NobiuS

Yeah, I don't know... I was ready to write "result of no bug bounty" but when you share account with other people, things just sometimes ""disappear"" :ph34r: 

Perhaps GMs can go check where that rune really went but that's one of those situation where ignorance is bliss -_-

Yeah i know :) but we share more than 8 years accounts and he gave  to me that 2 runes :) No point to lie i explained what happened and I'm pissed how i F***ed my self that way .... I had lvl 7 rune on emi and i couldnt see it so i put lvl 8 on the emi, why the game let me put 2 runes on 1 wep and didnt give me back the lvl 7 at least or just to say that we cant put the rune cause already exist another one on wep. And something else no body remove the rune so there is 2 runes on emi right now,so if gm check it may show to him if the rune is still there and how that all was possible to happen.

Edited by NobiuS

true, one time i did like this as mistake, i didnt do relog and than rune must be shown, i went and put new one rune.

Edited by seiva