Sign in to follow this  
kocis

Daily Reward

Decided to start here with my 6 other friends and guess what, daily rewards bugged for 1 whole day. Good shit. It feels like cheap private server java pack. What is hard to fix?

2 hours ago, kocis said:

Decided to start here with my 6 other friends and guess what, daily rewards bugged for 1 whole day. Good shit. It feels like cheap private server java pack. What is hard to fix?

its bugged first time :) 

4 hours ago, kocis said:

it feels like you have no idea about java or servers in general.

Server would not be up for 2years + heavily populated if it was a cheap java server. But suit yourself. Daily rewards should come back soon enough.

13 hours ago, kocis said:

What can I say man, the files are crap but it's the largest and honestly all in all the best Classic server anyway so what can we do, just wait till they fix it :D

3 hours ago, kocis said:

2 days still nothing. The thing is it was working fine, they broke the server.

Yeah that was mistake from devs - they teased us with the 2.0 update too soon and when it wasn't arriving people started getting impatient, so they were forced to release it in "not 100%" condition, so now for some time we need to get used to frequent restarts before things stabilize a bit... As I said before what can you really do - it's not like anyone is going to go and start all new on another Classic server, especially since you have to choose between a) subscription-based offi which has half the population of classic.club, b) russian offi with non-existent english community or c) risk it and go join some questionable private server with 90% chance of getting closed before you get to even 50... The best option is to just bite the pillow and wait till admins fix all this.

21 hours ago, Isoroku said:

At start ppl was killing RB without soulshots.

Not only RB, at the beginning shots were luxury and used pretty much only in pvp :P  

/Edit: and it was much more fun if you ask me... sweet 1.0 times :(  true hardcore, true classic... punnishing gameplay..

Edited by Kure

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Not only RB, at the beginning shots were luxury and used pretty much only in pvp :P  

/Edit: and it was much more fun if you ask me... sweet 1.0 times :(  true hardcore, true classic... punnishing gameplay..

and spoilable EAB's from pytan :D

48 minutes ago, chevignon said:

and spoilable EAB's from pytan :D

yup, when there wasnt any armor/jewell to put them in :D 

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Red Soul Crystal - Stage 8

are u sure it's classic?

was curious about it too but yes, it was a very good database for 1.0 classic