rupert10

STUNS/ANCHORS/DEBUFFS

5 minutes ago, Cyane said:

the official experiment with the chart with many stun landrates close to 90% is probably biased due to the fact that the target was a hawkeye with all skills learned. That includes Acrobatic move, making rogue classes that learn it less resistant to stun, something that was proven much later in official (and fixed with zakens update) and proven here as well.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/25787/page-23#post-8946442

That could explain why in later official experiment stun shot against mage, who doesnt have this passive, was around 80% instead of 90%. Also 2 mele stuns agaisnt human warrior having 80% land rate instead of 90%.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/

about con giving resistance to stun, i think it should be counted not only con points from dyes, but also the total base con points (for example 43) multiplied by 0.3% (so in that case you ll have +12.9% stun resistance due to con)

Cyane GOD 

11d1fb7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I think we should stop looking so deep into stuff sometimes. We are not 100% official and we dont need to be. But bugs like 30 level mobs rooting 70 level char, or Overlord better buff cant overwrite EE buffs should be fixed. (or make atleast sense)

Want me to record proof movie that 30 lvl mob rooting 70 char (o wait 65 lvl char cos i dont have 70 :D) isnt a bug? Because on official 30 lvl mobs also rooting 70 lvl chars :D and i guess if its same on official then u cant call it bug :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Want me to record proof movie that 30 lvl mob rooting 70 char (o wait 65 lvl char cos i dont have 70 :D) isnt a bug? Because on official 30 lvl mobs also rooting 70 lvl chars :D and i guess if its same on official then u cant call it bug :D

Okey maybe that is not bug but destro 3rd class sweeping broad skill not working already from 2.0 and reported probably two months ago.

I mean not all skill and land rates here is good and never will be.We are on GOD platform. But atleast they should work at  first place :)

Yea but bugs affecting whole server and reported year ago should have priority over bugs affecting only destros and reported 2 months ago, in my opinion atleast.

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Yea but bugs affecting whole server and reported year ago should have priority over bugs affecting only destros and reported 2 months ago, in my opinion atleast.

thats what im saying that there is bugs reported long ago and not fixed.

And list going higher and higher, maybe no need to go so deep in stats and leave that con gives resist. But atleast some buffs overwritting other is pain really.

This 50 str cap... Are u serious. Still cant believe it works.

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

thats what im saying that there is bugs reported long ago and not fixed.

And list going higher and higher, maybe no need to go so deep in stats and leave that con gives resist. But atleast some buffs overwritting other is pain really.

This 50 str cap... Are u serious. Still cant believe it works.

I guess bugs prority list highly depends on class being played :D

27 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I think we should stop looking so deep into stuff sometimes. We are not 100% official and we dont need to be. But bugs like 30 level mobs rooting 70 level char, or Overlord better buff cant overwrite EE buffs should be fixed. (or make atleast sense)

Or chain strike...

Bugs like chain strike makes u win or loose fights on oly, buff overwriting is just annoying bug - im not saying its irrelevant. All bugs should be fixed.

PS its not only 50 str but also 50 con 50 int  30 dex and 30 wit cap (wit probably works correct cos it was reworked some weeks ago by san0. GJ) and by cap i dont mean 50 or 51 str should have same p atk, its just reduced to smaller bonus

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Bugs like chain strike makes u win or loose fights on oly, buff overwriting is just annoying bug - im not saying its irrelevant. All bugs should be fixed.

PS its not only 50 str but also 50 con 50 int  30 dex and 30 wit cap (wit probably works correct cos it was reworked some weeks ago by san0. GJ) and by cap i dont mean 50 or 51 str should have same p atk, its just reduced to smaller bonus

Land debuffs like fear with random time is not hard bug (3/5/7s)? Or bugged debuffs animation on the enemy head? Invisible enemy which u killed near farm spot and they get ressed and they kill u and u saw their death body on the ground and cant target?

Or totally broken geodata in oly arena on corners starting rooms? If u fear oponent to wall or u start attack on him there and he run away, its rly high chance that u block self in wall and your char lost match. Or if u cant cast debuff on enemy and he can because pro geodata?

Sometimes /target next stop working, if u are using pet, its not important bug?

Its rly rly funny on oly, if archer 68lvl stunned 76lvl BP with almost 100% land and 77 ES w/o epics ressist 3times in line fear from 77DA, not only one times. 

Cookies master info:

if da has full epic and target has no mental shield horror is allways 90 % doesnt matter the target.

if da no epics and target full epics, horror drops to about 66%

SK full epic on DA ful epic_

LS - 90 %

hex 90 %

freezing strike 80 %

poison 65 %

sting 65 %

necro full epic on da full epic

fear ~70 %

necro full epic on da no epics

fear ~90 %

End San0 info.

I dont care about it to much, i play oly for fun, not like tryharders, but sometime good matches are ruined only because we meet some of these bugs.

Maybe if Kids stop cry and try make server more for self with things example like mounts, where they are only stupid and cant find good result on protect, GM will be max focused on important things and for some time we can play on server with minimal bugs. Maybeeeee 

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Land debuffs like fear with random time is not hard bug (3/5/7s)? Or bugged debuffs animation on the enemy head? Invisible enemy which u killed near farm spot and they get ressed and they kill u and u saw their death body on the ground and cant target?

Or totally broken geodata in oly arena on corners starting rooms? If u fear oponent to wall or u start attack on him there and he run away, its rly high chance that u block self in wall and your char lost match. Or if u cant cast debuff on enemy and he can because pro geodata?

Its rly rly funny on oly, if archer 68lvl stunned 76lvl BP with almost 100% land and 77 ES w/o epics ressist 3times in line fear from 77DA, not only one times. 

I like how 80% of this topic is talk about stun land rate being rigged and incorrect and this guy just randomly storms in trying to persuade people 8 lvl lower archer lands stun with 100%. Well, i wonder how many people will even try to take your post serious, because i stopped reading there and consider whole post bullshit because you obviously have no idea about things.

Edited by Reaper

37 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Land debuffs like fear with random time is not hard bug (3/5/7s)?

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Interesting cos i have tyrant +12 con and stun lands on him with 40-50% chance (should be 90% if there wasnt bug), on my aw with 32 con stuns land with around 80% chance, all without resist shock.

Also i've enjoyed how tyrant with con build was losing stun from 1st hit or just from next stun dmg and how duration was 3-5 sec instead of 7s.

Wanna test with me?

P.S. Please nerf stun, @MoDoy too stronk :(

Didnt you read whole thread?

Invisible enemy which u killed near farm spot and they get ressed and they kill u and u saw their death body on the ground and cant target?

Bug that exists since begining of l2, I doubt it can be fixed here if it wasnt fixed for so many years.

Agree, but didnt see such bug report B|

Never happened to me so dunno what u mean.

Why do u say 100%? U calculated it somehow? Korea random or CLASSIC RNG never heard about such thing? 10% chance to resist, happened 3 times in a row, thats still some chance, isnt it?

if da has full epic and target has no mental shield horror is allways 90 % doesnt matter the target.

And the sky is blue, so? Dunno what is that coment. IF da has no epics horror is 90% also.

if da no epics and target full epics, horror drops to about 66%

Didnt test for long and dont remember but it might be around 66% so? Whats ur problem with this?

SK full epic on DA ful epic_

LS - 90 %

hex 90 %

freezing strike 80 %

poison 65 %

sting 65 %

Yes, so? Well sting 65% mby on low con target, on high CON target it drops even lower - known bug, same about poison and target MEN, epics dont give bonus for LS, hex, freezing strike so dunno wtf is this comparison.

necro full epic on da full epic

fear ~70 %

necro full epic on da no epics

fear ~90 %

Correct. SO?????? problem?

its not important bug?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Learn to read maybe?

Now go back to your cave, you clueless ***!

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Reaper said:

Probably almost most  % this topics are posts about nothing with bad info, only random guys.

I just want show up on my post that server has tons of mistakes, gm solve it and its ridiculous like some people cry again and again on problem touch their chars.

Almost isnt 100% and our BP was stunlock from this archer. Do u think that is ok?

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Learn to read maybe?

Now go back to your cave, you clueless

I didnt read all topic, almost posts are nonsense cry from kids. I just show u how many things is broken and its all. I dont need and i dont want talk about it with people like u. If i have time, i solve it with GM.

All sense my post is only about it, that server want be close to offic, GM read problems in bug forum very good and they repair it one by one. So stop cry about problems touching only on you that are mainly problems and stop write post abouts it again and again. Stop make custom server for self,etc. 

If i remember, Rip find bug with runes and he try using it and didnt report and now he cry about chain strike everywhere. Do u see my point? Like big baby. 

Btw. Mr.Joker. For last days i read more books than most of players here for all life. So i disappoint u, i read very well and we didnt live in Prague in caves,  im not polish boy. Sorry for it slavic sister.

6 hours ago, Cyane said:

The official experiment with the Chart with many stun landrates close to 90% and the old stun shot land rate Test are probably biased due to the fact that the target was a hawkeye with all skills learned. That includes Acrobatic move, which makes rogue classes that learn it less resistant to stun, something that was proven much later in official (and fixed with zakens update) and proven here as well during cbt.

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/25787/page-23 hidden effects confirmed by gms

https://4gameforum.com/threads/588536/page-130#post-8886363 and then fixed by gms

That could explain why in later official experiments stun shot against mage, who doesnt have this passive, was around 80% instead of 90%.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/629214/

Also hammer crush was tested against non rogue class giving 80% land rate instead of 90% like the chart wrongly says.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/598920/

+2 mele stuns agaisnt human warrior having 80% land rate instead of 90%.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/

Up revised, expanded found more proofs

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Poor destros no1 loves them QQ

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

Interesting cos i have tyrant +12 con and stun lands on him with 40-50% chance (should be 90% if there wasnt bug), on my aw with 32 con stuns land with around 80% chance, all without resist shock.

Also i've enjoyed how tyrant with con build was losing stun from 1st hit or just from next stun dmg and how duration was 3-5 sec instead of 7s.

Wanna test with me?

P.S. Please nerf stun, @MoDoy too stronk :(

If I'm not mistaken it was u driving uchiha in match with botngot. Didn't u landed all stuns or maybe only 1 no?
Debuffs landing rates are understandable vs lowel lvls but sws 77 +12 con(+3 con from Doom set) vs lower lvl HE match should look like differently as I think.
Also about "bug"\"no bug" - it dependent if it works as designed. And only koreans can tell us what they were trying to design.
We are not offi, we can avoid their crappy balance, make it more fair, give a breath to other classes on oly. Now oly is 70% of necro\da\summoners already. On 2nd month.

Black is black, white is white. Fear\stun lock is a cancer. It (stun) worked properly in old chronicles and now it's a crap.

14 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

If I'm not mistaken it was u driving uchiha in match with botngot. Didn't u landed all stuns or maybe only 1 no?
Debuffs landing rates are understandable vs lowel lvls but sws 77 +12 con(+3 con from Doom set) vs lower lvl HE match should look like differently as I think.
Also about "bug"\"no bug" - it dependent if it works as designed. And only koreans can tell us what they were trying to design.
We are not offi, we can avoid their crappy balance, make it more fair, give a breath to other classes on oly. Now oly is 70% of necro\da\summoners already. On 2nd month.

Black is black, white is white. Fear\stun lock is a cancer. It (stun) worked properly in old chronicles and now it's a crap.

It was Modoy but i saw the match and landrate in that game wasnt even 70%.

This is the answer to your question:

16 hours ago, Reaper said:

Thats why i assumed he doesnt play class with stun, if you played one, you would see huge difference because every stun is important and you notice it, unlike when you resist stun, you barely notice it. Same logic applies to necro fear, anyone who doesnt play necro says "so easy class, you just fear everyone in pvp" and then there are people who play necro and say "if i dont have epics, i dont even try to fear someone because it will never land". 

Thats funny ppl actually cry about stun when its much weaker than it should be. Ill leave it here:

MoDoy-Wczoraj o 23:47

imagine ppl cry about stuns now
if con was fixed
i wonder
hmmm
and if self canceling stun will be fixed
hmmm
and if canceling of stun will be fixed
hmmm
and if duration of stun will be fixed
hmmm

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Damn, once again liar exposed. Isnt cool to call other ppl on forum liars, when your liar yourself :(

• Like 1

My bad, didnt see the whole fight, only the last part with the stun lock. Bad extrapolation though.

But funny about "again". Could u remind me when i did?
And ye - I call ppl liers when they are. And usually - when they are constantly doing that.
Also - what does it change? High con class with +12 con and doom set is stunlocked by HE 4 lvl lower. With the same lvl it would be not 59% but much higher. 

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

My bad, didnt see the whole fight, only the last part with the stun lock. Bad extrapolation though.

But funny about "again". Could u remind me when i did?
And ye - I call ppl liers when they are. And usually - when they are constantly doing that.
Also - what does it change? High con class with +12 con and doom set is stunlocked by HE 4 lvl lower. With the same lvl it would be not 59% but much higher. 

Pretty much most of argues with me or modoy or uchiha about archer/mage dmg, about numbers of sides in past, about lvls of my cp, about numbers of ppl in loa mass pvps and sieges. Did u forget already? I dont have time to dig so deep in forum for u. This is just  one example 

On 31.12.2017 at 5:08 PM, kktnxbye said:

Unlike your side we didnt ask any outside help to teach us how to oly, we didn't offer money to randoms to lose the matches.

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

so you saw last 20 seconds of match and still claim "hurr durr stun 100%", also 4 lvl lower doesnt change land rate that drastically, so if you could, try to speak about stuns after you play some class with stun, because you are obviously clueless about this game

14 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

maybe it would look different if you didnt have handless monkey playing the character, who doesnt even know what songs to use and runs half the time with 1-2 bad songs, maybe that would change the outcome

14 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

as @Yomana already mentioned, you got at least this thing right (eventho i believe it was non intended *clap, clap*), yeah, stun is absolute crap right now