rupert10

STUNS/ANCHORS/DEBUFFS

12 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I already answered - i was talking about my statistic for he 50 on sph 50 without rs buff. 

@Olegaj "stun shot will never be over 80-85% on same lvl chars, can you get it or no?" - so it was not possible to get my 90-95% statistic u think? Do u realize the difference between statistic and designed rate itself?

15 minutes ago, Kure said:

You mean this one post? 

From what i remember its your only post with statistic related to stuns, but maybe you remember it wrong cos its about QS - which isnt affected by RS as you alrdy know... 

aBrP42O_700b.jpg

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

I already said it was my mistake - about what I said about that particular fight sws vs he.
"lets claim stun-lock is real" - are u saying it's not?

Yes, i am claiming its not. Let me take my human fighter, let me put +12 CON and get Doom heavy set, i will have resist shock lvl 4 and lets see how will you stun lock kill me with HE or SR, deal?

5 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

Yes, i am claiming its not. Let me take my human fighter, let me put +12 CON and get Doom heavy set, i will have resist shock lvl 4 and lets see how will you stun lock kill me with HE or SR, deal?

No man. U need to take "HIGH CON CLASS" like elf or mby even dark elf. Dont take human fighter ;/

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Omg u still bringing  RS buff here when our particular discussion with rizos was about oly where u cannot get rs buff...

But you said RS is not working

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

No man. U need to take "HIGH CON CLASS" like elf or mby even dark elf. Dont take human fighter ;/

jsyk elf or dark elf is a race not class. and ye sws have pretty high con in comparison with mages or etc

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Omg u still bringing  RS buff here when our particular discussion with rizos was about oly where u cannot get rs buff...

Are you retarded by any chance? let me quote you once again.

On 1/14/2018 at 8:04 PM, kktnxbye said:

but i'm afraid admins will not change these stupid rates, so enjoy stunlock\fearlock forever!

So, in olympiad you have literally 0 buffs, do you expect admins to change debuff landrates depending on OLYMPIAD situation? SO people wont have STUNLOCK/FEARLOCK?? You realize if thats changed, then outside of olympiad debuffs will be utter bullshit? :D let me tell you one thing, debuffs were ALWAYS insane in olympiad, archer could stun lock in gracia final, so could tanks, daggers could bluff with like 70% chance when there were no epics on both sides, kamaels were perma stunning, perma paralyzing, root was landing AND that all was going with majestic being in game and mental shield from stick, so honestly dude, you seem like you never played this game.

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

jsyk elf or dark elf is a race not class. and ye sws have pretty high con in comparison with mages or etc

yeah, compared to mage, but i dont think you consider SR being high con class while it has same con as your lovely sws.

Edited by Olegaj

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

But you said RS is not working

I said "mostly its a lottery" . As i remember from the same my test it worked a bit still korean random could make the results like 4\50 with resist shock and 7\50 without.

6 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

Are you retarded by any chance? let me quote you once again.

So, in olympiad you have literally 0 buffs, do you expect admins to change debuff landrates depending on OLYMPIAD situation? SO people wont have STUNLOCK/FEARLOCK?? You realize if thats changed, then outside of olympiad debuffs will be utter bullshit? :D let me tell you one thing, debuffs were ALWAYS insane in olympiad, archer could stun lock in gracia final, so could tanks, daggers could bluff with like 70% chance when there were no epics on both sides, kamaels were perma stunning, perma paralyzing, root was landing AND that all was going with majestic being in game and mental shield from stick, so honestly dude, you seem like you never played this game.

yeah, compared to mage, but i dont think you consider SR being high con class while it has same con as your lovely sws.

I guess its not me who is retarded when not to realize the obvious things. Stun\fear-lock is what we see all the time. We see that on oly, we see that in pvp, its fcking reality. You are trying to show me as I like to reduce the debuffs\stun rates so low it will be not be used at all. I never said that. It's a bullshit.
Yes debuffs always had important role on oly but it was not the only thing which is important there (at least in c4 - i didnt play any later chronicles). U saying that stun\fear-lock is fine cause in every chronicle we  also had some disbalanced things? Ye, right it's me who've lost the common sense.

Just now, kktnxbye said:

I guess its not me who is retarded when not to realize the obvious things. Stun\fear-lock is what we see all the time. We see that on oly, we see that in pvp, its fcking reality. You are trying to show me as I like to reduce the debuffs\stun rates so low it will be not be used at all. I never said that. It's a bullshit.

ok, so you dont want to lower them as much so they wouldnt become useless outside of oly? lets make debuffs rate 60% TOP in olympiad, but wait, for you that would be still stun-lock/fear-lock after watching some matches, but do you realize even if it was 60% and not less, outside of olympiad debuffs would have chance of landing with like 20-30% probability, which is joke? :D just because "you never said that bullsh1t" doesnt mean you didnt imply it.

7 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

ok, so you dont want to lower them as much so they wouldnt become useless outside of oly? lets make debuffs rate 60% TOP in olympiad, but wait, for you that would be still stun-lock/fear-lock after watching some matches, but do you realize even if it was 60% and not less, outside of olympiad debuffs would have chance of landing with like 20-30% probability, which is joke? :D just because "you never said that bullsh1t" doesnt mean you didnt imply it.

U are claiming your theoretical issues as a facts again (I guess u can take your monkey shirt rightfully back). Too many different situations and variables are on oly to say that for sure. 1 failed fear\stun can turn a victory to a defeat.
About "out of oly" - ppl doesnt use pure stun\fear-lock in pvp so often and it's still undefined what the situation will be if the base rates will be lower.

This subject is pretty useless cause admins here will never waste their time for unknown results.

U are claiming your theoretical issues as a facts again (I guess u can take your monkey shirt rightfully back). Too many different situations and variables are on oly to say that for sure. 1 failed fear\stun can turn a victory to a defeat.
About "out of oly" - ppl doesnt use pure stun\fear-lock in pvp so often and it's still undefined what the situation will be if the base rates will be lower.

This subject is pretty useless cause admins here will never waste their time for unknown results.

Which part of my text is "theoretical issues", if i could  ask? only thing i assumed was at start "lets lower debuff landrate to 60%" and everything else was counted considering this, so how exactly those are not facts?

46 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Yes debuffs always had important role on oly but it was not the only thing which is important there (at least in c4 - i didnt play any later chronicles). U saying that stun\fear-lock is fine cause in every chronicle we  also had some disbalanced things? Ye, right it's me who've lost the common sense.

nice contradictions in 2 posts in a row, but yeah

#ExpectingCommentWhichClaims"I said not so often, not that they dont use it at all"

Edited by Olegaj

My bad, what I meant - what do we see in pvp - pretty high fear\stun rates, stun\fear- lock is usually seen in pvp 1on1\oly. "ppl doesnt use pure stun\fear-lock in pvp so often" - that was related to pt vs pt or mass pvp. Thought it was pretty obvious.
"everything else was counted considering this, so how exactly those are not facts?" - what is not based on fact is not a fact.

You can continue to defend retarded l2 balance till your death, it will not deny the fact how bad it is.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

My bad, what I meant - what do we see in pvp - pretty high fear\stun rates, stun\fear- lock is usually seen in pvp 1on1\oly. "ppl doesnt use pure stun\fear-lock in pvp so often" - that was related to pt vs pt or mass pvp. Thought it was pretty obvious.
"everything else was counted considering this, so how exactly those are not facts?" - what is not based on fact is not a fact.

You can continue to defend retarded l2 balance till your death, it will not deny the fact how bad it is.

da-seryozno_67446750_orig_.jpg

Andrey what did you smoke today? Who is defending l2 balance here?

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

image.png.cebd0587c36887337a0baac510d1312b.png

40 minutes ago, Rizos said:

da-seryozno_67446750_orig_.jpg

Andrey what did you smoke today? Who is defending l2 balance here?

Here :
"debuffs were ALWAYS insane in olympiad, archer could stun lock in gracia final, so could tanks, daggers could bluff with like 70% chance when there were no epics on both sides, kamaels were perma stunning, perma paralyzing, root was landing AND that all was going with majestic being in game and mental shield from stick, so honestly dude, you seem like you never played this game."
And here:
"lets make debuffs rate 60% TOP in olympiad, but wait, for you that would be still stun-lock/fear-lock after watching some matches, but do you realize even if it was 60% and not less, outside of olympiad debuffs would have chance of landing with like 20-30% probability, which is joke?"

@Olegaj "cant find an argument - insult your opponent!"(C)

bb gl

Here :
"debuffs were ALWAYS insane in olympiad, archer could stun lock in gracia final, so could tanks, daggers could bluff with like 70% chance when there were no epics on both sides, kamaels were perma stunning, perma paralyzing, root was landing AND that all was going with majestic being in game and mental shield from stick, so honestly dude, you seem like you never played this game."
And here:
"lets make debuffs rate 60% TOP in olympiad, but wait, for you that would be still stun-lock/fear-lock after watching some matches, but do you realize even if it was 60% and not less, outside of olympiad debuffs would have chance of landing with like 20-30% probability, which is joke?"

And what exactly do you want to prove with these 2 quotes of mine? Its true that in gracia final, debuffs were landing inside of olympiad, while outside it was pure burst damage festival (except of RI and LS), classic is supposed to be debuff chronicle (at least at this update), and thats why there is no wondering everything lands in olympiad, because 1. debuffs have generally better land rate 2. there is no mental shield in olympiad 3. there are no debuff armors yet, so your saying "admins probably wont change anything, enjoy your fearlock-stunlock" which appears strictly in olympiad is nice bullshit.

@Olegaj "cant find an argument - insult your opponent!"(C)

No dude, its just hard too to explain you something, 

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

what is not based on fact is not a fact.

You probably dont know how proving goes, right? At the start, you can assume something, and then by using FACTS you get into some point, after that you can claim that "IF my assumption is true, the result is ALSO true", so yeah, what i did was 100% correct, just because i assumed at start that admins change debuff land rate to 60% doesnt mean the outcome i said was wrong and ofc after that you could use analogy on that and say if admins change it to 40% base land rate, then ... (you pretty much just copy the moves)

Edited by Olegaj

much servers become real shit coz of cryin` ingame community, which always cry on chances\range\skill mech. so guys may be this part of game should be better decided by adminstration? if they could mantain this serv so long, always free to contact with us, even askin us what we wanted to see there or here, dont say them what to do. they do their work quite good. 

respect to all team, dont listen this cryin nabs pls. all skills should be like off skills. all mech must be as off mech.

34 minutes ago, rakoed said:

much servers become real shit coz of cryin` ingame community, which always cry on chances\range\skill mech. so guys may be this part of game should be better decided by adminstration? if they could mantain this serv so long, always free to contact with us, even askin us what we wanted to see there or here, dont say them what to do. they do their work quite good. 

respect to all team, dont listen this cryin nabs pls. all skills should be like off skills. all mech must be as off mech.

Chill bro, admins follow correct way and when community is crying about smth admins just make/keep it off-like and most of ppl are satisfied with such solution. PPl cried here on forum about skills 2 years ago and they are still crying and everything is ok.

Well what i have to say here is easy, ofc make debuffs lower chance but for that, take 50% damage of vortex and 80% damage of crusher, oh and forgot make target cancel of sps with 30 secs CD instead of 10(not sure how much it is exactly.) that way sps Will also be balance. This whole anti stun/fear lock is just ridiculous cause someone wanna farm oly with sps that doesnt has any good CC. But has insane damage. Nice single  way to look at things. For some characters stun/fear is the only thing that makes them good, cause they lack other things. Im not saying its balanced but its not that unbalaced. I remember the times when sps had instant sleep.... That was balanced aswell cause he had insane CC and insane damage. Wanna go back to mage era find server C2-C4... 

Edited by Baluu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice, already decided what I want and why.
Nope, what I would like to see - class variety on oly and in the game. I dont want to farm oly with sps (i could use cp oly farmers for that). At the times when sps\sorc had instant cancel which 100% removed ALL buffs and no cd aura burn - it was also a stupidity. Oh wait, it was on offi, it could not be bad then?

Moving op crown from one class to another is understandable cause it's just $ of NCSoft but justification of bad balance cause "it's offi" - is beyond of my understanding. 
Poor Rizos, nobody fed you today, still hungry under your bridge and feeling lonely?

10 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nope, what I would like to see - class variety on oly and in the game. I dont want to farm oly with sps (i could use cp oly farmers for that). At the times when sps\sorc had instant cancel which 100% removed ALL buffs and no cd aura burn - it was also a stupidity. Oh wait, it was on offi, it could not be bad then?

Moving op crown from one class to another is understandable cause it's just $ of NCSoft but justification of bad balance cause "it's offi" - is beyond of my understanding. 
Poor Rizos, nobody fed you today, still hungry under your bridge and feeling lonely?

Nobody fed me today? Did i ever get fed? do i even play this game to get fed? :D

11 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Actually there was never a so balanced as this one, even if you dont see it, there is alot you can do to prevent that perma stun/fear lock and instead of practicing you just weep in fórum... Expecting what? Administrador to hear your call? If you cant compete just make (ally farmers farm you.) ?