rupert10

STUNS/ANCHORS/DEBUFFS

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

Actually there was never a so balanced as this one

I have to disagree m8, I really miss mental stick in oly... but outside of that yeh, balance is set decently imho.

1 hour ago, Kure said:

I have to disagree m8, I really miss mental stick in oly... but outside of that yeh, balance is set decently imho.

Agree^^. I would add resist shock buff to npc and we would see much more variety on oly then now (only summoners\da\necros + some low newbs and yolo)

Also, in 1.5 the balance was worse at least for the mages.

BTW Balu why do u think that ice vortex is needed to be reduced by 50%? it's 126 power and usual hydra is 110. With casting speed +50% more then hydra. Plus please show me any sps on the server with crusher. Cancel removes 1-3 buffs if landed as I remember and casting time is same as ice vortex (very slow). 

Edited by kktnxbye

57 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Agree^^. I would add resist shock buff to npc and we would see much more variety on oly then now (only summoners\da\necros + some low newbs and yolo)

BTW Balu why do u think that ice vortex is needed to be reduced by 50%? it's 126 power and usual hydra is 110. With casting speed +50% more then hydra. Plus please show me any sps on the server with crusher. Cancel removes 1-3 buffs if landed as I remember and casting time is same as ice vortex (very slow). 

jesus fucking christ, shut up already, people have been mocking and laughing at your custom suggestions that would benefit you for over a year now. Don't you get it? The world doesn't spin around your stupid sps being able to do oly or someting else another class can, the beauty of lineage has always been the diversity of classes and their strengths and weaknesses. Each individual class fills a purpose/role and a certain niche and i dare to say that this has never been more true then on classic chronicle, where everyone is fucking usefull. In the previous discussion a few month's ago you again spammed custom shitty ideas, even though u didn't evne fucking know the main unique strength of your own class ( spells being unblockable ).

Edited by BlackJack

Good: 
With regard to the debuff, it is a matter of watching videos of the Gran Kain, particularly the Olympics and the debuffs are 50%, it is impossible for the fear of the Necros between 100%, as well as the horror of the DA. 
I think the skills are played and they are not like the official one. 

Regards.....

4 minutes ago, Miguel said:

Good: 
With regard to the debuff, it is a matter of watching videos of the Gran Kain, particularly the Olympics and the debuffs are 50%, it is impossible for the fear of the Necros between 100%, as well as the horror of the DA. 
I think the skills are played and they are not like the official one. 

Regards.....

Necro fear base chance is 70%, DA horror is 90%. With mental those are halfed. Epics heavily influence those outcomes. I've played necro both here and on ru off and the skills work 1:1 - exactly the same.

In the past year there have been countless of tests and threads on those skills. Maybe do some research before you spam unifromed crappy opinions made up on the spot.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

1st you compare normal damage spell with debuff spell that has nothing to do 1 with the other the benefit of vortex+slow is far greater then damage it self you should know that as a sps player, since you rely on kite. 2nd you have guard tali for oly that resist 5 debuffs 100% for 10 sec how is this not better then mental stick? 3rd when you Will have crusher (eventually will  happend) you can almost instant kill any class if you know how to use tali.

Why? I explain (and i never played high lvl mage) vortex+crusher+elemental+aura symphony+hydro. 6 spells in 6 secs do lets say 6k damage. Btw tali Last 10 sec. (beeing modest here since vortex crusher and elemental do way more.) beside warrior tanks and necro tell me how many characters survive this and tell me how many class do this amount of  damage in such short time?

Edited by Baluu

Cancel removes 1-3 buffs if landed as I remember

Cancel here removes usually 4-5 buffs every time it is casted... nothing help to resist this, not even UD (80% resist), lionheart (80% resist)... not even lvl difference (cancel from 50 lvl sorc to 76 100% land).... reported 2+ months ago, still not fixed. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kure said:

Oly is not only about debuffs ofc they have advantage but just like guard for debuffs you have benefaction for damage, mages still have a very big damage output compared to any other class, so if debuffs are OP why not mage damage? Mental was only good vs debuffs and still you could get feared/Stun/anchored with it. How can 100% resist for 10 secs be worse? I dont know about you guys but since oly started i wasted over 20kk in talismans just for oly. Anything can be done with them you just need strategy and know how to play your char according to the situation you are in.  There is always a chance of victory in oly for any class if you know how to use tali. 

Edited by Baluu

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

Why? I explain (and i never played high lvl mage) vortex+crusher+elemental+aura symphony+hydro. 6 spells in 6 secs do lets say 6k damage. Btw tali Last 10 sec. (beeing modest here since vortex crusher and elemental do way more.) beside warrior tanks and necro tell me how many characters survive this and tell me how many class do this amount of  damage in such short time?

Are you still talking about olympiad ? Overall dps is not high cuz no empower you know.... If you have guard on, vortex doesnt land and u have no crusher. If you have benefaction on, you laugh at the damage.

But sure outside of oly and with arcane power the mages will do fine... you know, if one day they get all those tablets for them.

edit: and olympiad is obviously a lot more about feed waves and 69'ing enemy allies, as we are currently seeing. Gratz on allying the two biggest allies for olympiad, we are all so impressed....

Edited by weeeeD

2 hours ago, Baluu said:

1st you compare normal damage spell with debuff spell that has nothing to do 1 with the other the benefit of vortex+slow is far greater then damage it self you should know that as a sps player, since you rely on kite. 2nd you have guard tali for oly that resist 5 debuffs 100% for 10 sec how is this not better then mental stick? 3rd when you Will have crusher (eventually will  happend) you can almost instant kill any class if you know how to use tali.

Thanks for a lol.

First of all vortex doesn't stack with slow (frost). Secondly its not 6 sec for 6k dmg. Hydra 77sps with demon+12 to WL (bo+3, m barier) makes 650-850 dmg( i made a screenshots if u dont belive). Ice vortex is 670-940. Ice vortex is ~1.7-2 seconds (acu 3) - it's 6 seconds default casting speed spell. And wl doesnt have even anit-magic passive skill (as another classes do). 

Also guard talic absorbs all debuffs, necro depletes your guard talics not in 10 seconds but much faster. 
And the main reason - 2\3 of arenas contains obstacles, ppl just run around till your guard\ud talics wears off.
Not mention that UD talics doesnt give you immunity for fear\stun - u still will be feared\stunned through it.

* cancel have 30 sec default reuse time btw (its 22 actual seconds)

31 tablets for sps crusher...ye at next new year at least xD

Man just take sps\sorc\sph and go on oly. 

Edited by kktnxbye

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Thanks for a lol.

First of all vortex doesn't stack with slow (frost).

First of all you are really retarded and dont know your own class skills

Also you are even more retarded and everyone knows that your TESTS are pathetic and unbelievable

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

You realize out of 31 classes at least 18 have hard CC (a.k.a. stun/fear/paralyze), so its more than half having those, how exactly rekting those 18 classes will bring more variety to oly?

10 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Man just take sps\sorc\sph and go on oly. 

You realize sph isnt that bad in olympiad, right? he has slow and silence with really high chance to land (unless epics on enemy)

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

First of all you are really retarded and dont know your own class skills

Also you are even more retarded and everyone knows that your TESTS are pathetic and unbelievable

My bad, it is.

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Cancel here removes usually 4-5 buffs every time it is casted... nothing help to resist this, not even UD (80% resist), lionheart (80% resist)... not even lvl difference (cancel from 50 lvl sorc to 76 100% land).... reported 2+ months ago, still not fixed. 

just did 15 cancels in a row

Here qty of buffs removed:
4 4 1 0 2 2 0 2 2 1 0 1 1 1 0

3 hours ago, Kure said:

Kure how can you be against ur friend Andrey? :/ Ur not nice..

just did 15 cancels in a row

Here qty of buffs removed:
4 4 1 0 2 2 0 2 2 1 0 1 1 1 0

Andrey and his tests HAHAHA. Sure every1 is gonna believe

kk tnx bye

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

On 9/28/2017 at 11:04 AM, kktnxbye said:

You are absolutely right, the stun rate here is ridiculous. It makes resist stun buff useless.

I would say that even this 100% stun would be OK if no FC existed.

questionable, why would you add RS to oly manager when its useless? also i guess high stun land rate is ok on every other class except PR :D funny guy

Edited by Olegaj
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

jesus fucking christ, shut up already, people have been mocking and laughing at your custom suggestions that would benefit you for over a year now. Don't you get it? The world doesn't spin around your stupid sps being able to do oly or someting else another class can, the beauty of lineage has always been the diversity of classes and their strengths and weaknesses. Each individual class fills a purpose/role and a certain niche and i dare to say that this has never been more true then on classic chronicle, where everyone is fucking usefull. In the previous discussion a few month's ago you again spammed custom shitty ideas, even though u didn't evne fucking know the main unique strength of your own class ( spells being unblockable ).

bump for visibility

13 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Lets give Resist Shock to oly manager for bigger variety. RS doesnt work anyway

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeye ok nice lowbie hero video ! But I think everyone who faces an ES 77 should automatically be granted resist shock lvl 4 before match starts :D. PJSalt 

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

1st resisted stun: "yeah sometimes you get lucky"

2nd - 3rd resisted stun: "hmm that's somewhat suspicious"

watching the rest of the fight:

giphy.gif

What is this sorcery :|

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

Bad luck, that's all.

According to our profesor @kktnxbye Resist shock is "mostly lotery". Sadly i don't know what it means, this knowledge is unaviable to mortals.
However, i truely believe that our expert who carried out many professional tests are right!

Edited by Rip
  • Haha 1

On 14. 1. 2018 at 6:57 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Im EE :/ Been playing this char as long as I can remember, and the difference between RS and w/o it always used to be night and day, here it just doesn't feel as so. But dunno I haven't done any testing, just my feeling. 

it depends vs what lvl you are against, if u are vs same lvl there is almost no way he stuns you with RS 1/5, from my experience from skelth, when i faced 3 lvl higher EE with my glad, i didnt proc a single stun on him 0/20, he had RS and bw set (30% RS)

Played a few games with EE on oly while doing feed and i could resist many stuns in 2 fights.. I don't know the guys' levels but i wasnt high lvl myself, only 62... But for sure it made some difference because on 77 char all stuns land on me when i have no circlet activated, even from 73-74people.

On 13. 1. 2018 at 7:54 PM, rupert10 said:

Did gm's want to change in future stuns / anchors / debuffs succes rate?
Its so pathetic to get stucked stun by stun on olympiad/pvp - its not normal rate...

why would they change something that is set on official, imo game is balanced, if u start to make custom shits and buff nerf staff, the other shits will come out.