Sign in to follow this  
galleone

Having hard times in server, lf responsible person to answer

Hey, we 've decided to move here as CP. We were having fun at beginning but crashes started. We were getting crash somedays 3-4 times. We said its newly updated server so we can go on. But after this, we couldnt get daily rewards which is really important for new comers. When we open daily reward window, log says " it will be fixed on next reboot" then admins rebooted server. Server went off 45 mins and after server went live, still we couldnt take daily rewards. What was this rr for ? There is no changelog, announcement about rr. One of my cp member tried to go Forrest of Mirrors he was getting dc on every time he port. He decided to go by feet. When he get out from hunters village he got crit arror and couldnt log in.Whenever he tries to log in, he gots crash. This problem going on for already 1 day. We made a ticket and suprisingly no any answer and still status of ticket is " waiting ". I ve played in many server. And as i experianced, this attitudees pushing ppl leave game. Players coming here to have fun. How can you have fun with this community which doest care its players.

so are admins supposed to manually reinstall the client on your cp members computer? I've played classic both here and on offi and there is far less downtime here and better community engagement,especially from admins. Yes there are some crashes because of the new patch, but before that for 1.5 years i dont' remember the server crashing even once.

• Like 1

next reboot stands for next planed maintenance which happens at mondays and fridays in the morning as you can find the info on in game announcement every hour or so,

if you friend is geting dc or crit everytime he ports to a location its not server fault but something wrong with your friends files/connection otherwise everyone would have dc or crit when porting to same location.

answers on tickets can take up to 24 hours, atm there isnt any ticket with waiting time of 24 hours so nothing to complain about here everything still inside of the normal.

change log - > http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17020-20-change-log/

the restart you mentioning was made to adjust some olympiad stuff as it was also announced in game.

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

so are admins supposed to manually reinstall the client on your cp members computer? I've played classic both here and on offi and there is far less downtime here and better community engagement,especially from admins. Yes there are some crashes because of the new patch, but before that for 1.5 years i dont' remember the server crashing even once.

I didnt play this server 2 years ago. I m playing now. So what can i do if its didnt go down for 1.5 years. I m living in moment and i suggest you to do samething  It crushed 4-5 times since  i start playing. And as I pointed crash is not the problem. Just stop being lawyer. I just asked an answer from "RESPONSIBLE" person, and i got it.. I came here 1 week ago and I am having hard times. I didnt know. "next reboot" means "next maintance" as i know reboot means restart which is happened yesterday. We did checkfiles, and my cp member tried to log in from 5 different computer and connection aswell. there is no result. If any file corrupted why check files cant submit it. We need to dowload whole client on every crit errorr ? Btw I ve played on Skelth aswell. Community was speaking with ppl about problems and solutions. I ve neveer waited more than 4 hours for any reply. I m not here to compare servers like you. I m having a problem and there is 0 announcement about it. Thats bothering me.

1 - make sure your friend is using the correct information to log on the server (account, pass etc)

2 - delete system folder and use updater.

3 - theres at least 2 faster ways to contact administration then the forum. both of them are posted multiples places including on my signature. skype/discord usually do the job faster then forum.

Problem happenin after character selection so i think its not about login credentals. And connection aswell since he can log in.Just did one more time, deleted system folder did check files. Result same.

1 - doesnt the dc happens during the load to log in? (as in he puts pin presses start and loading window pops while going into game)

2 - if yes does that loading process takes longer then usual?

3 - if yes did you guys tried to enter using other proxies? (it might be its taking a bit to long to connect to server and he is being timmed out while on loading.

3 hours ago, skumbre said:

Go to java I heard there are some good servers which last even 2 months

Better than running a server for years and not working one fucking thing properly. First people waited 3 days for daily rewards, now fishing.

Edited by kocis

38 minutes ago, kocis said:

Better than running a server for years and not working one fucking thing properly. First people waited 3 days for daily rewards, now fishing.

Probably you never did any programming. And probably you are new on the server. In other case you should know how much effort admins make to get this server as good and bugless as possible with ability to keep him alive for years. It's not some java where you can do any workaround to make things not working, but "working" and people will be still happy. If there are some big problems like now, you can be sure, that it's not a some triviality which can be solve in 1 hour and admins do what they can to fix this.

2 hours ago, kocis said:

There is no need to rush.Take break.Go try other things,come back and check if things is fixed.

2 hours ago, kocis said:

Related image

So, you won't play because fishing or daily are not working for some days? I suggest you to leave now, because you will have way more hard times in classic

Edited by Noisy