Sign in to follow this  
Ss0n1a

owner theray /thegay

γαμιεστε εσεις και ολοι σας οι οικογενια μαλακες

translate this mather fuckers

PK   low char freacks  ..only  that you are willing   to do

apes

@San0 @Kse @Koll

Please explain me why I cant write in game word "the gay", but some char can make nickname TheGay ? 

I think all banable words in chat, should be banable nicknames, otherwise it doesnt make sense, does it gays? 

Is the word GAY even offensive? Homosexual isnt offensive but gay is? WTF?

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rizos said:

Is the word GAY even offensive? Homosexual isnt offensive but gay is? WTF?

It's because in L2 in the word is used in offensive manner in 95% of the cases... I mean I can't think of any situation where one would use the word in appropriate way here :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Damn, your just generalizing :/

Seriously - absolute majority of people using the word gay in L2 are people who use it as a slur, so it makes sense it's censored... I really have to try to come up with a situation where the word would be used as to it's original meaning. Even in some extremelly specific situation where you really need to describe someone's sexuality for some reason, you use the word 'homosexual', because when you call someone 'gay' the first thing that comes to everyone's mind is that you're swearing. It's just how it is.

I mean sure, there are these 1 in 100 situation where you e.g. want to talk about some gay actor or whatever, but it still makes sense the word is censored for the rest 99 cases.

On 1/16/2018 at 6:38 PM, Ss0n1a said:

γαμιεστε εσεις και ολοι σας οι οικογενια μαλακες

You+made+me+burst+out+laughing+first+time+ive+properly+_112042afa26c80069526d35cd90ef8b2.png

On 1/16/2018 at 4:46 PM, ProGressive said:

@San0 @Kse @Koll

Please explain me why I cant write in game word "the gay", but some char can make nickname TheGay ? 

I think all banable words in chat, should be banable nicknames, otherwise it doesnt make sense, does it gays? 

As far as i know, we are using standard offi filter. 
And about nicknames... We have rule 1.4 of Project rules about it. So if you see some inappropriate nickname, feel free to contact us. 

6 hours ago, Kse said:

As far as i know, we are using standard offi filter. 
And about nicknames... We have rule 1.4 of Project rules about it. So if you see some inappropriate nickname, feel free to contact us. 

It is just not logic :D You can't even write his nick name in chat. So either filter nick names in same way or either delete filter. Idk :D For me it is just stupid lol. 

If all fine what ever then, better work on bug fixing.