Sign in to follow this  
Kure

The Ant Queen story

Let me tell you a story...

Friday, 18:55 and olympiad is about to start... one retarded member of our CP cleaning inventory to be able join it..
Cleaning it by droping shits on the floor in Aden...
one of the things he droped was... AQ level 3...
image.png.51a3f6bb0d8febf8ac2ea134260ef793.png

really nice job Sayo btw.
dghbgsfh.jpg?width=241&height=428

After some minutes he realized he is missing AQ ring and started to run investigation... San0 told us it was dropped on the ground and one dwarf picked it up... That dwarf´s name was Ludovikos
image.png.32628849261f751fef5c23ca67137fb5.png

He is some newbie who started recently here... After some chatting he decided to return it for FREE.

Those kinds of actions deserves nothing but respect, thank you dude...  

Edited by Kure
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

One day I was farming out of prime our FightClub CP by some CDL mage at LoA Heart. It was late....tired and sleepy...well it so happened that I got few rips ~ ehmm...life in-game was hard back then (wasn't allowed to log 5 summoners and just put on cycling macroses). 

Farm ends with a big surprise - suddenly...refined AQ was missing from my inventory.

After investigations of our lovely admin staff, we found out that I dropped it in those few rips. 

The dwarf box who picked it was our "ally" at that time and returned item for FREE.

I guess these AQ rings have different karma attached to them compared to Orfen earnings :x

Thanks Ludovikos for showing us that humanity isn't lost yet)

People here log out to scam even 10 runes from low lvl rb. And this is AQ lvl3 lying on the floor... You are very lucky to meet this guy. Deserves respect and reward for sure.

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

One day I was farming out of prime our FightClub CP by some CDL mage at LoA Heart. It was late....tired and sleepy...well it so happened that I got few rips ~ ehmm...life in-game was hard back then (wasn't allowed to log 5 summoners and just put on cycling macroses). 

Farm ends with a big surprise - suddenly...refined AQ was missing from my inventory.

After investigations of our lovely admin staff, we found out that I dropped it in those few rips. 

The dwarf box who picked it was our "ally" at that time and returned item for FREE.

I guess these AQ rings have different karma attached to them compared to Orfen earnings :x

Thanks Ludovikos for showing us that humanity isn't lost yet)

didnt u guys give me some adena as appreciation , if i recall correctly

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

didnt u guys give me some adena as appreciation , if i recall correctly

He was compensated very well from what he told me, not with adena but smth else :P ...  

I was never sure the story was true until now, lol.

Just now, weeeeD said:

He was compensated very well from what he told me, not with adena but smth else :P ...  

I was never sure the story was true until now, lol.

We were on ts i vaguely remember we gave him smthing but i honestly dont recall what.

Some time you need some "Drama" in your life :) .
I am very happy when i see this topic. It not because Sayomi got back QA lv3. It is about "Ludovikos decided to return it for FREE". He is wearing low C armor in Shop and bunt D.Beside alot of Topic about scam/bad people everyday, at least We had 1 topic about good person. 

Protect him until you die Sayo :) 

p/s: next time dont drop Orfen lv3 :) .

• Like 1

Thanks all for your appreciation. To complete the story, i want to say some things about Sayomi :) 

After i returned him the item, he offered me position in cp whenever i want, asked me if i want to play sws lvl 76 and said he will help with b grade equipment since i got lvl 52 yesterday.

Without Sayo's "mistake" nothing of these could exist :)

Also, a friend told me that my action was right cause Sayo is a good guy!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ludovikos said:

Thanks all for your appreciation. To complete the story, i want to say some things about Sayomi :) 

After i returned him the item, he offered me position in cp whenever i want, asked me if i want to play sws lvl 76 and said he will help with b grade equipment since i got lvl 52 yesterday.

Just ... just... Sayomi* cuz Sayo O.o -> Mayo and ewww that awful white thingy :S

This story has a happy ending for all :D

• Haha 1

cant decide if i am more stunned by this guy attitude or by the fact none of the forum trolls came to this topic with something like "STUPED WHY NO SELL RING FOR GOOD MONEY AND BE RICH AND TROLL GUY WHO DROPS CUZ HE IS IDIOT" xD

anyway.

1- it had to be a dorf xD

2- if i ever go play and make a clan you are my first recruit.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFbnI8KqX3VHFK-kK2aaY

hereby i name you Ludovikos "the Respectful" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ludovikos said:

Good guy, but terrible navy soldier. 1/2 greeks war fleet destroyed one newbie for first month. :|

2 hours ago, Ludovikos said:

respect boy B|

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

You are not Rich until You have something that Money cant buy :) .

@Ludovikos enjoy your game. Everyone know ur name, and they know u are in Sayomi side, WS/WK will pk u soon :P .
I have 1more IEWD left, Do u wanna try with ur bunt :) ??

Because he returned ring and now you praise him dont mean we need to pk him :D. If he will be blue tag thats different story :)

no, pls dont make trouble for ludovikos, he doesnt even know the politics yet. it was a pure act of kindness, we didnt know each other beforehand.

In the other news, randoms trying to find free spot in toi was pk'ed without remorse some was stunned on mobs, and one even dropped his doom armor which he has crafted from 3rd try. All this motivation for randoms was done by high lvl cp. Their comments after this noble act was "wts doom plate 30kk":D

• Sad 1