Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Castle circlet in Olympiad

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Wut?

Because making the trash post and posting the link here, also insulting others is not discussing. :)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Because making the trash post and posting the link here, also insulting others is not discussing. :)

Myrciu make every1 able to use only c grades +0, no epix, block possibility of feeding somehow and i might even agree on ur bullsh1t circlet suggestion

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Myrciu make every1 able to use only c grades +0, no epix, block possibility of feeding somehow and i might even agree on ur bullsh1t circlet suggestion

As long as even low lvls can join olympiad feeding will not be blocked. Olympiad should be min 75 lvl to join. That doesnt change the fact that circlet gives 85% stun res, and there is nothing which gives such high fear resist. If Circlet gave debuffs res 85% then ok, because would be usefull even against necro/da. But there will be no change in it because offi like bullshit logic. 

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

As long as even low lvls can join olympiad feeding will not be blocked. Olympiad should be min 75 lvl to join. 

Oh boy, so thats your plan how to win Modoy? Just ban him from entering oly? I take it, nice try.

49 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

With castle circlet you still have 10% chance to be stunned. With core/orfen 3 fear land rate is 96%

Aden Circlet have 100% immune 

PS its okay. 

thats why castle matter

Edited by Aduha

15 minutes ago, Aduha said:

Aden Circlet have 100% immune 

PS its okay. 

thats why castle matter

Because it was supposed to reduce the dmg as well right? well last time i checked this feature wasn't working correctly, was many many months ago tho.

13 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

lol, no 

lol yes, with orfen 3 core 2 resist value was 8%. With 3/3 it was either 4.000000000000006% if i remember the correctly the exact value. It's another question if resist caps at 90% tho, no idea.

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

just wanted to share that every time i play vs. nabao, castle resist chance drops to 0.000001% somehow

same crap, some chn gladi also knows this magic =\