Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

14 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I never denied i wasnt a cunt ? @BlackJack shove that rmt card up your ass, we can compare accounts, i can guarantee you have better items than i do, and im trice the factor you are. Your side is in disorder not mine, you are insulting your ally members and making shit worse for everyone not me. you are just as big peace of shit as i am, except i know a time and place for it. You are not the good guy here.

well i have logged twice in 30 days, so congratz on you being tripple of that factor.

P.S speaking about factors when i was doing ur job in perks we had 3 total cps with epic chars and we still managed to get around half of the epics while you dont even know how to get to core on this server. I am also a giant cunt when I feel like it don't worry, you can ask bizz and kiam about it.

16 hours ago, BlackJack said:

doesn't show it by insulting everything that moves on forum ~~~for no reason at all.

edit: oh and not to mention that random bragging that he/his cp is the best while constantly shit talking everyone else even randoms being inferior to them. While the only reason he is strong in-game is because they spend thousands on buying epix. So because he spent IRL money on a game, he feels superior to everyone else and decides to down talk people and straight up insult them. "amazing person". If he doesn't act like that otherwise, only means he is duplicitous as well.

Pendragon... WTF is wrong with u... U buy so hard epics, and at oly u asking ppl to borrow epics for fights... Do u fckn EAT THEM??? :/

22 hours ago, Sensei said:

Are you using elven jewels too? :D

i was on zaza that fight,i failed with talismans,and you was just lucky to hit that m.crit 7.5k dmg 

12 hours ago, MadeFun said:

i was on zaza that fight,i failed with talismans,and you was just lucky to hit that m.crit 7.5k dmg 

if you eat this dmg in oly, imagine what happens outside with real buffs...
Why do you even bother for hero with that gear? Not being rude or anything, just teasing Pince cuz his reactions are cute :D

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

if you eat this dmg in oly, imagine what happens outside with real buffs...
Why do you even bother for hero with that gear? Not being rude or anything, just teasing Pince cuz his reactions are cute :D

bo+3 still not bad,im saying again its just lucky :-)

2 minutes ago, MadeFun said:

bo+3 still not bad,im saying again its just lucky :-)

BO+5 set is average setup for CP players, for solo players i would say +4 BO is average, so i dont think BO+3 is "not bad"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

BO+5 set is average setup for CP players, for solo players i would say +4 BO is average, so i dont think BO+3 is "not bad"

Hi. Below average CP player passing by.

Just now, Kumichi said:

Hi. Below average CP player passing by.

sad to hear that considering you are mainly fighting vs tommy cp which are mages?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I thought this is average item for CP players

image.png.75d1e651d16da80b78792f36faff0f2d.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Eu pensei que este é um item médio para jogadores de CP

Why do you still wear jewelry b?
I thought that grade A was the middle

1 minute ago, soro said:

Why do you still wear jewelry b?
I thought that grade A was the middle

It is +12

1 hour ago, Rip said:

I thought this is average item for CP players

Still losing to pony 75 in oly :/ not sure if average equip or average player, i guess equip?

Edited by MoDoy

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Still losing to pony 75 in oly :/ not sure if average equip or average player, i guess equip?

At least my class hero isn't cleef :ph34r:

• Like 1

before all this official 69 happened, PW strong farmer :ph34r: (and yeah, the 5 min matches continues even after reroll from SR :D )

unknown.png

Edited by MoDoy

40 minutes ago, Aduha said:

That fight TIML vs Guti :D

Is this the month that Reaver finally gets DA hero on frishka after 2 months break? :D