Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

and then you meet a DA with fear on f1 :D

have you ever played L2 before? on classic there are much more viable oly classes compared to before. Before most played same class only shit.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

have you ever played L2 before? on classic there are much more viable oly classes compared to before. Before most played same class only shit.

I think High Five was much further in terms of oly balance tho

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

same class is better because if there are ex 10 necros they will fight for hero and the best will get it. Oly now is based on who will press faster one skill for most of the classes and then the opponent is locked down what is the point of that?? Maybe my point of view is not the same as yours that is why I do not find this oly so good :) players with epics are so strong due to mental resist they gain :) As I see oly is more strategical to the way you will feed your heros or try to do so which is nice and gives value to it :)  

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I agree :)

Edited by bsklakis2

Well as a non 1 button class player (destro) i can say its really frustating pushing so hard to achieve something and its just burned down by these kind of classes, but thats not a issue, i will keep improving as much as i can to try at least to make the difference. With every loss i learn something new either a tali cast to soon or a stun use unapropriatly, well also talked with some other destros i really believe any class can make good matches in oly everything depends on how you play it and how you use your resources. I mean looked from outside i probably would say the same, but after you are able to actually win matches against those classes just make you feel better. ?

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Said the necro player tho :D

28 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Well as a non 1 button class player (destro) i can say its really frustating pushing so hard to achieve something and its just burned down by these kind of classes, but thats not a issue, i will keep improving as much as i can to try at least to make the difference. With every loss i learn something new either a tali cast to soon or a stun use unapropriatly, well also talked with some other destros i really believe any class can make good matches in oly everything depends on how you play it and how you use your resources. I mean looked from outside i probably would say the same, but after you are able to actually win matches against those classes just make you feel better. ?

F1 class player :x

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

TOTALY AGREE.Most of the "Pro" classic players here wouldnt stand even 1 week on competitive zone on a good h5 server.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Debatable, mostly because of attributes. Support classes had much better chance on open oly at least.

56 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Debatable, mostly because of attributes. Support classes had much better chance on open oly at least.

mental from stick and stun resist armors... and lesser debuff landrate in general

27 minutes ago, Kure said:

mental from stick and stun resist armors... and lesser debuff landrate in general

that goes without saying, the less debuff landrate is why supports had better fighting chance.

13 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

With owners nicknames or with players playing for it? :D

who cares

1 hour ago, Pinkysek said:

btw thanks for +10 yesterday :D

Offcourse he dont use Next target again...

1 hour ago, Rip said:

I can drive you

Arent u enemy?

1 hour ago, DanKolov said:

nice i sent u acc i lnfo ty @ProGressive see this is a good man not u 

Im not interested in drivint damage dealers who cant kill a dagger.