Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

On 1/28/2018 at 11:41 AM, Aduha said:

10. Hawkeye (Sagittarius) - UchihaItachi (hawkeye)
20. Silver Ranger (Moonlight Sentinel) - MoDoy (silver ranger)

You can add UchihaItachi to the list as hawkeye, both those archers are mine and for now they are No clan (No ally). #MuseTeam

I heard in February "Switch Muse" might make appearance in oly instead of "Dash Muse" (no need to get HE hero anymore, achieved what i tried for), so get ready bois.

Edited by MoDoy

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

You can add UchihaItachi to the list as hawkeye, both those archers are mine and for now they are No clan (No ally). #MuseTeam

I heard in February "Switch Muse" might make appearance in oly instead of "Dash Muse" (no need to get HE hero anymore, achieved what i tried for), so get ready bois.

go for DA, you gimpfarmer

7 hours ago, Aduha said:

1. it would be shame if famous GK player would lose 2 out of 3 times DA hero on some random server
2. i dont think i have DA 76+ in my repertoar
3. why would i play DA? where is the fun of playing olympiad if the class you play is winner by default in 98% of match ups? i dont find this entertaining for myself, i rather play unusual classes and try to figure out how to beat certain match ups rather than having boring matches most of the time ;) 

also i love to meme sh1t out of this paraolympiad, so i wont be playing strongest olympiad classes anytime soon i believe, because you cannot meme with them.

Edited by MoDoy

7 hours ago, Aduha said:

It's much easier to get hero on da/necro if you have epics, than on an archer imho. ( if you are a good player )

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

It's much easier to get hero on da/necro if you have epics, than on an archer imho. ( if you are a good player )

go try. its not 150 pts free hero. 

1 minute ago, Aduha said:

Why? Im not active and necro hero requires to farm every friday/saturday. Rather do something else with my time and let rip have it. Also I don't need to try, given equal epics i'd put money on myself easily.

14 minutes ago, Aduha said:

So sad all clans and alliances failed those free heroes. Better be ready to put some serious feeding towards poseidons TH in wickedsick, because i aim for that "free" hero next. I forgot every hero is free, except DA. Trully you had sick competition this month, you can be proud of yourself taking it (too bad you failed first month when there was actually other DA which went for hero and actually took it over you, welp). ;) 

Just now, MoDoy said:

So sad all clans and alliances failed those free heroes. Better be ready to put some serious feeding towards poseidons TH in wickedsick, because i aim for that "free" hero next. I forgot every hero is free, except DA. Trully you had sick competition this month, you can be proud of yourself taking it (too bad you failed first month when there was actually other DA which went for hero and actually took it over you, welp). ;) 

You easymind or what? I said that i need competition and call you to give it to me 

prev month i was farm only 3rd and 4th period on DA

ps

got him 4 times

3-1 (lost cuz of talisman bug) 

Edited by Aduha

30 minutes ago, Aduha said:

You easymind or what? I said that i need competition and call you to give it to me 

ps

got him 4 times

Then i missunderstood your intention ;) but as i said, i dont think i have DA in my repertoar of chars and even then, i prefer something which has challenging matches, which DA isnt.

Modoy i can give u Azoth 62 lvl DA. I think u like to be underlvled.

meme_challenge_accepted1__13939.14030944

??????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

ps

got him 4 times

Judging by the difference in quality you played 3-4 weekends, not just 2, and Erky also had a driver on last weekend.  It was his first time playing oly in classic and he ended ahead of you... :D 

ps: wow 3 pts difference sorc... luckily for the enemies, you fed the wrong hero on that CP.

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

ps: wow 3 pts difference sorc... luckily for the enemies, you fed the wrong hero on that CP.

Like thedandy wasn't filled to the brim. I'm hero he is not. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Lina said:

Maybe you just doNT understand english ^^. I'm sure thedandy made more points on his own than you, but thats not the point i was making.

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, Lina said:

do you even compare the feed you got with his? And don't get me started on the funny matches you lost.
YourDaddy true hero for sick plays.

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Better be ready to put some serious feeding towards poseidons TH in wickedsick, because i aim for that "free" hero next.

wow, wow...is placku coming after me? xD at least we will see full con th on oly

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

wow, wow...is placku coming after me? xD at least we will see full con th on oly

Is con good on dagger here?

Edited by Reaper

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

ofc, dude. we all in WS use only con dyes

Sorry, i misstyped, i wanted to ask if con is good on dagger here* :) 

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Sorry, i misstyped, i wanted to ask if con is good on dagger here* :) 

con is good on everyone! imagine destroyer with +12 con in doom

if seriously, everything is relative 

22 hours ago, MoDoy said:

3, 2, 1, laugh ... image.png.c071d37bc66249ef3e7c962eb28efcb2.png

45 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I am probably not rich enough to change 3rd class dyes, so i will roll with whatever setup anytime was using ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

12 hours ago, Aduha said:

ps

got him 4 times

iMTR had 30 matches below you and if he hadnt this restarts and this summoner dissapearance from olympiad he would be hero instead of you :D So do not say that there wasnt any competition for you.You didnt deserve that olympiad period and you would not be hero again too you pro gran kain player.

Edited by ToNearest

2 hours ago, ToNearest said:

iMTR had 30 matches below you and if he hadnt this restarts and this summoner dissapearance from olympiad he would be hero instead of you :D So do not say that there wasnt any competition for you.You didnt deserve that olympiad period and you would not be hero again too you pro gran kain player.

aga, ofc

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

3, 2, 1, laugh ... image.png.c071d37bc66249ef3e7c962eb28efcb2.png

I am probably not rich enough to change 3rd class dyes, so i will roll with whatever setup anytime was using ^_^ 

Last time there were also a lot of problems. So wait for a while.

Otherwise stand in the corner and be ashamed of yourself ...