Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

The bad is that its not only Oppa CP on our view.But also some chinnish that got backuped by their leader, CHNAlipapa. Right @Koll ?

Edited by iMTR

Video is not proof of botting. What if I'll make that moves on purpose it mean im bot or what? 

U can ban if you check it with anti cheat soft, but video... c'mon. 

Edited by Aduha

This video is not proof you can found better proofs for that .. or if you dont have any normal video make him unban... @Koll
proof us with something normal where he botting cause i see photos who talk with you .. 

Just now, DerMeister said:

This video is not proof you can found better proofs for that .. or if you dont have any normal video make him unban... @Koll
proof us with something normal where he botting cause i see photos who talk with you .. 

this video for the 1st ban has been already discussed last year. Go back to that topic.

@Kolli am still waiting u to respond .it seems to me that he tells the truth about ur gm epic fail team and u cant even talk.are u man or what? talk to ur community ,to the ppl that give their money and they time into a server that helps chinese cuz they just donate more

On 1/28/2018 at 1:41 PM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Did i ever said im a pro destro or what?I play destro only for fun.DA was my carreer class character xD

Failed hero on your carreer class, failed to bot on your carreer class for second time already.

Lets face it, he was getting defended when i reported him first time as well after posting 50 mins long video :D  in the end of course he was guilty EVENTHO he was checked everyday by gms and he claimed he is using nostromo bullsh1t or something :P hillarious sh1t, i wonder if his best brother @Myrtan knows about this.

3 minutes ago, axzp said:

@Kolli am still waiting u to respond .it seems to me that he tells the truth about ur gm epic fail team and u cant even talk.are u man or what? talk to ur community ,to the ppl that give their money and they time into a server that helps chinese cuz they just donate more

Link question that you was asking please.

the chance that you will get unfair ban for botting is less than 1% usually.
@iMTR what is actually unfair for you is that china's bots are out of control and the sad excuse of admins is that they are on macros.
Check out this Apocalipsis guy (yeah i know he is not chn but the first bot example that comes to mind). I first saw him on doom knights botting with his pp box. I was assisting/attacking his target making him switch targets instantly. After a while his pp was dying from mbos somehow and I was watching as he wsa farming no-buffs with pp on the ground for like an hour. the story repeated itself 2 months later at botaki spot (tunel bs) and even at 700 mobs fro 3rd (the nerve!). Tell me why this guy is still running around in SV and oly? Oh right..."macro".

Also the act that you answer fast means simply that you are on pc checking the action, not actually playing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Failed hero on your carreer class, failed to bot on your carreer class for second time already.

Lets face it, he was getting defended when i reported him first time as well after posting 50 mins long video :D  in the end of course he was guilty EVENTHO he was checked everyday by gms and he claimed he is using nostromo bullsh1t or something :P hillarious sh1t, i wonder if his best brother @Myrtan knows about this.

I know you back to your job which is attention whoreism in forum, but please, stop mentioning me. I have nothing to do with this.

i honestly dont know why my name always gets pulled into this but ok. 

"The chars that got banned were different but with the same name."

new char same name is diferent from same char diferent name.

i smell someone else getting banned from forum also.

Just now, iMTR said:

@Koll I smell...fear?

I was hurt, I cried, I lost my mind.

What should we be discussing about anymore ?
I am dead, I am done, I am crushed
and everything sets me back.

Fucking me mentally
is something you should be ashamed of.
[Do you see] what I have become because of you ?
You prevail on the game of the mind.
I know that you take pleasure of it,
but come into my shoes.

I was hurt, I cried, I burst to anger.
You're gone and this is what matters.
I felt, I adored, I payed,
and this is how the story goes.

Holding me [captive] mentally
is something you should be ashamed of.
[Do you see] what I have become because of you ?
You prevail on the game of the mind.
I know that you take pleasure of it,
but come into my shoes.

RIP KING BOTTAKI

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

the chance that you will get unfair ban for botting is less than 1% usually.
@iMTR what is actually unfair for you is that china's bots are out of control and the sad excuse of admins is that they are on macros.
Check out this Apocalipsis guy (yeah i know he is not chn but the first bot example that comes to mind). I first saw him on doom knights botting with his pp box. I was assisting/attacking his target making him switch targets instantly. After a while his pp was dying from mbos somehow and I was watching as he wsa farming no-buffs with pp on the ground for like an hour. the story repeated itself 2 months later at botaki spot (tunel bs) and even at 700 mobs fro 3rd (the nerve!). Tell me why this guy is still running around in SV and oly? Oh right..."macro".

Also the act that you answer fast means simply that you are on pc checking the action, not actually playing.

first time i agree with something you say.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

i honestly dont know why my name always gets pulled into this but ok. 

"The chars that got banned were different but with the same name."

new char same name is diferent from same char diferent name.

i smell someone else getting banned from forum also.

I think your collegue got some different opinion on that.Wanna continue saying?

Just now, axzp said:

@MoDoy u should go back to ur cave where u belong.especially this video doesnt prove he is boting at all.

People were saying same sh1t about video i posted before, defending him hard for 3 pages straight, welp, wasnt lucky back then, hopefully he wont be lucky now.

Tbh i would hope to get ban on his destro as well (its pretty obvious he is using soft on it :D ), but i guess thats not happening anytime soon.

Just now, DerMeister said:

@Koll we w8 for proofs
@San0 dont be a trush and give us proofs for that ban 

Please, line up in the queue, there seem to be a big one forming from kingbottakis greek friends lining up to fellatio him.

Just now, BlackJack said:

first time i agree with something you say.

the rest of the times you are just stubornly in denial :D

@San0 i love the way u threading ppl just PLS tell us about oppa .just show us here what u wrote on forum back then u unbanned them