Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

Just now, Sensei said:

the only thing i'll give you is that yes, its a joke to not ban chn's under comical excuses.
I guess they bring too much ... "fuel" in the server to be punished.

Ask nihilum who was banned permanenty when we came up with idea how to make video proving that he used radar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iMTR said:

Proofs for my second ban.Where are they?Also monkey modoy i am a player.even if i lied its not the same like the headmaster of this server to lie.Monkey subhuman

#RipKingBotaki

Dude just quit, nobody wants u here. I told u the same on 1st ban. Nobody gonna cry after u leave server u guarantee you.

@Phoenix i see some ppl here offending administration team and deserving ban

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Koll said:

Ask nihilum who was banned permanenty when we came up with idea how to make video proving that he used radar.

awnser me what i ask you .
idk nihilum if its ban . cause a lot of new ponys farming more from 24 hours in SV so maybe you change his name and he continue farming .
So Give us proofs 

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Proof for me about my ban after 25 inspections.
And for all this time only nihilum got banned?The rest just got unbaned right?This CHNAlipapa secure them well right?

Edited by iMTR

Just now, DerMeister said:

awnser me what i ask you .
idk nihilum if its ban . cause a lot of new ponys farming more from 24 hours in SV so maybe you change his name and he continue farming .
So Give us proofs 

We gave proofs, I understand that you don't want to accept them because you want him to be unbanned. 

@Rizos ofc no1 will cry u are all low class player without exception that u are glad that a better player than u forced into leave a server that he rules

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

We gave proofs, I understand that you don't want to accept them because you want him to be unbanned. 

what proofs YOU give us ? with stuck in your fucking geodata? this is a proof who that guy botting? really?
are you have problems in your mind or what? Give us proof your proofs where is ?
i want to see your proof where that guy botting .. give us here in public pls 

Edited by DerMeister

1 minute ago, Koll said:

What are the proofs?Never gave an official answer to me.

Just now, Koll said:

1 of 500 is still less than 1% in my book :P 

Just now, axzp said:

@Rizos ofc no1 will cry u are all low class player without exception that u are glad that a better player than u forced into leave a server that he rules

If someone is better player cos can hit 79 faster than me cos using bot then ok i accept it

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, axzp said:

kingbottaki failed to get DA hero with his botted 79 char, failed hero on destro 77, good job, top player greece.

Meanwhile i took 2 heroes with 73 lvl, I bet he is better player than me. i mean, 2 bans > 0 bans in the end

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Koll pls dont underestimate our inteligence we play on a server u re-respawned BAIUM AND RETELEPORTED US UP CUZ U CANT EVEN hundle ur java packs.pls dude be a better gm instead of tring to prove that u do ur job

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

What are the proofs?Never gave an official answer to me.

Video that I send via skype + video that have here on forum, that you posted.

In video we see that you bot program can't decide what mob to attack and after some time, because mobs HP doesn't decrease, bot decide to change target ( adrenalin bot have this option for example ) - that's why your char stop running between 2 mobs and start running to one of them and attack it.

Just now, San0 said:

i hope you know all this drama will lead no where. just saying.

Sure.Just an answer to me.
first the real proofs of my ban
second why you unbanned players 3 times in row

Just now, San0 said:

i hope you know all this drama will lead no where. just saying.

give us a proofs i want to see your proof i want to see one video where that guy he is botting .

Just now, Koll said:

Video that I send via skype + video that have here on forum, that you posted.

In video we see that you bot program can't decide what mob to attack and after some time, because mobs HP doesn't decrease, bot decide to change target ( adrenalin bot have this option for example ) - that's why your char stop running between 2 mobs and start running to one of them and attack it.

How you see that my bot program cant decide what mob to attack?You were there trying to see my targets?You were there seeing if there was any mob behinf me?My char make way different loops every time i click on sides.If there was a mob on the other side he would go the same route over and over again.

7 minutes ago, Koll said:

Any chance you took down a certain Lv. 79 SK together, for the same reason? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koll said:

There was some people who was unbanned after 2nd ban, yes. I don't remember names, because it was long ago, but still it doesn't mean that it's good or appriciated in team. After each case support that did it - was punished for doing it. It was human mistake that chars was unbanned after 2nd time, I can tell that there was 5 or 6 chars like this.

In iMTR case we spotted that char name was changed and this ban means 2nd ban, as it's telling in rules, but he was trying to tell that no one will know and we can unban as 1st ban. I refused, he start telling that there was cases when we unbanned after 2nd ban and I know we had this cases, but as I said - it's bad and we pushished support who made this mistake in all this cases. 

This is absolutely unforgivable.

Only way to redeem yourself is to make a Valentine's Event soon ^_^

@KollHow can you be sure that i was botting with 15 seconds of looping in DIFFERENT direction because my stucked char?If there was 2 targets changing i would go the same route over and over again.Not changing sides every second.This means i was manual trying clicking and couldnt move.

Edited by iMTR

Just now, weeeeD said:

Any chance you took down a certain Lv. 79 SK together, for the same reason? 

You can report nick of person anytime in PM on forum or skype: koll.classic, we will check it.

2 minutes ago, iMTR said:

How you see that my bot program cant decide what mob to attack?You were there trying to see my targets?You were there seeing if there was any mob behinf me?My char make way different loops every time i click on sides.If there was a mob on the other side he would go the same route over and over again.

You dont have to explain us scripts you are using, it wont make situation better.

Just now, MoDoy said:

You dont have to explain us scripts you are using, it wont make situation better.

Really?Whatever you dont like you call it script?Because i prove that i wasnt botting and you find the excuse of script?THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?TO BAN ME FOR NOT FUCK YOU IN GAME?