Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

After alot of months you say that yes you boting whit DA at modoys video but you was near pc. You defend your self whit the same way in first ban .NOW for one time get some balls and acept that you boting again and stop cry

• Thanks 1

Just now, Koll said:

I told you reason, your char was trying to attack 2 different mobs and couldn't decide. After some time bot changing target because he see that mobs HP doesn't decrease. 

I think you dont want to understand.You are a smart boy right?I express you with facts and i say you that if i had bot and the bot wanted to attack 2 mobsthe character would follow a 180* path.But in my video you can clearly see the character trying to go to any side because i clicked on it.In the end i pressed skill and i managed to move.Like on aden castle.

bans person for boting, refuses to receive money to unlock in secret after promisses of "he will stop" and offers of payment... is called corrupt. fuk logic.

2 minutes ago, pistolas said:

NOW for one time get some balls and acept that you boting again and stop cry

impossibru-26535919.png

Edited by elfyyy

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

I think you dont want to understand.You are a smart boy right?I express you with facts and i say you that if i had bot and the bot wanted to attack 2 mobsthe character would follow a 180* path.But in my video you can clearly see the character trying to go to any side because i clicked on it.In the end i pressed skill and i managed to move.Like on aden castle.

xD stop cry kid :] sorry 60 year old PAPA :] 

Edited by DanKolov

You guys cant understand that by banning me without reason, you dont become better players.Playing against me,reaver or players in the same level you become better and maybe one day better than us.You prefer to ban me for a reason that is not truth.Ok.But say it in straight- We dont like you because you rekted our butt.I will accept it and move forward.
@Koll You see that i deny all your claims with real facts.Unban my character if you are fair as you say because there is no proof for my ban.

You know, even if there is obviously bot somewhere, you can't ban it. That is not proofs for ban. To ban bot you need to trace it on the users PC or make that warning window where u have to put numbers, if you are not afk. 

Just now, iMTR said:

You guys cant understand that by banning me without reason, you dont become better players.Playing against me,reaver or players in the same level you become better and maybe one day better than us.You prefer to ban me for a reason that is not truth.Ok.But say it in straight- We dont like you because you rekted our butt.I will accept it and move forward.
@Koll You see that i deny all your claims with real facts.Unban my character if you are fair as you say because there is no proof for my ban.

I can't, sorry, because in this case I see that you was boting and it's 2nd time for your char. I don't see mistake in this ban. 

1 minute ago, Aduha said:

You know, even if there is obviously bot somewhere, you can't ban it. That is not proofs for ban. To ban bot you need to trace it on the users PC or make that warning window where u have to put numbers, if you are not afk. 

I had like 25-27 inspections from gm almost every day.They came remove buffs,delete mobs in front of me,teleport me my prophet and all this staff.There are guys in sv (mostly chn) that uses "manualy" 6 boxes and one "active".They were near me the time of inspections and nobody touched them.

26 minutes ago, iMTR said:

@KollHow can you be sure that i was botting with 15 seconds of looping in DIFFERENT direction because my stucked char?If there was 2 targets changing i would go the same route over and over again.Not changing sides every second.This means i was manual trying clicking and couldnt move.

If you were stuck, why didn't you just scroll of scape back to Town and then ran back to SV?

Just now, Koll said:

I can't, sorry, because in this case I see that you was boting and it's 2nd time for your char. I don't see mistake in this ban. 

You see i was botting but you cant prove it.

1 minute ago, dire said:

If you were stuck, why didn't you just scroll of scape back to Town and then ran back to SV?

Do you soe  when you stuck on aden castle?I prefer to try unstuck it first.

Edited by iMTR

We are checking random places, when have time for it ( I can't tell what places, because people will stop be there ), but we can't check all chars, so we also rely on people reports. 

We can't ignore reports, so we have to check you even 50 times.

Just now, Koll said:

We are checking random places, when have time for it ( I can't tell what places, because people will stop be there ), but we can't check all chars, so we also rely on people reports. 

Yes and you checked me 50 times find nothing.Then you find a video trying to prove i was a bot.You say me that you think i was a bot because of the reason "A".I reject the reason 'A' with proofs and then you dont unban me but staying in the same idea without proofs.How is this called ?

Just now, iMTR said:

Yes and you checked me 50 times find nothing.Then you find a video trying to prove i was a bot.You say me that you think i was a bot because of the reason "A".I reject the reason 'A' with proofs and then you dont unban me but staying in the same idea without proofs.How is this called ?

So everyone who reject reason must be unbanned?

Just now, Koll said:

I'll give u names right here and now. I'm not making any stupid ticket or w/e cuz its not my job.
Apocalipsis , TheGreatLord , iKiKik or w/e its called, u can find him im sure.
make a video of them in SV and show us.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

So everyone who reject reason must be unbanned?

I reject reason with proofs.What a real bot can say you?You delete mobs in front of me and change targets instantly for 2 mins?Or a guy that you remove his buffs and cast his buffs again immideatly?No they cant because there is no logical proof on that.We talk about me and my supposed proofs.

In a way, this is really disappointing, he talks such a big game but in the end is just a cheater that can't even lvl up his own character :P

It would be sad if it wasn't funny as fuq.