Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

@Koll clearly in that video you see that guy to going back of this wall .. after that he going again in the wall and after that he going left and going away... 
Support the CHN now or what?

I can see difference between 30 seconds ( around 20+ times doing same action ) and 1 time.

Unban my character.You dont have proofs on that ban.Follow the protocol.In your protocol you write that you want to be 100% in order to ban someone.In this case you are not even 50% sure.Unban my char immideatly.

Edited by iMTR

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

@BizQQuiT I know im not active and I have no say, but those guys are too fucking retarded to represent WS, seriously. We used to have zero tolerance policy on cheating. <_<

np

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

We used to have zero tolerance policy on cheating.

:D:D:D:D in some short period of time MAYBE... 

1 minute ago, Kure said:

:D:D:D:D in some short period of time MAYBE... 

well i played in perks actively for over a year and during that time it was. My opinion can't represent times such as this...

1 minute ago, Koll said:

If the report was made without providing video evidence, at the time of inspection potential bot users might not be in the game, and it's much more difficult finding them, therefore you will not be able to receive the reward.

This means that if you are not 100% sure about a ban you gonna search this guy and later decide if he is or not right?Are you sure about me?NO . Why?Because you used only ONE evidence and i reject it using geometry and logic. This means that you have ZERO fact on me and you are not 100%.You searched me 27 times and this means you didnt found anything.Unban my char immideatly.

ban was made correctly from our point of view therefor this characters will not be unbanned.,

i take the chance also to remember the rule 1.10 Discuss Administration/GMs' actions in game.

any further topics relating to this same offtopic subject in here will be as closed as this case is and punished with forum account ban.

any further insults or offensive language towards server administration will be punished with a forum account ban.

this topic went totally off topic and there for will be locked, sry for the original topic starter.

• Like 1