Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsMyLiife

Hero Mystic Muse PvP

Funny how no one says anything about advantages they have and we don't.. I wonder why....

tommy+kiam cps have more epics than my whole clan will probably ever have, they have almost 2 years of adena/epics ahead of us
tommy+kiam cps have the best gear you can hope to get, multiple epics lvl3, +++ jewels, +12 staffs, +6++ sets

My cp doesn't have a single staff +12, our jewels and sets are all +3, one of our cps is 68-72 but all you people see is we have VoP and they don't.
VoP does jack shit against their fear/silences that land almost 100% through mental shield or them raping people with +0-3 jewels.
When we have the gear they have you can talk shit about our VoP, until then try to grow up some because it sickens me how everyone always has an excuse for losing in this game

Edited by elfyyy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Ill take vop over any epic.

Let's trade then, 31 tablets for their epics sounds like the best deal of my life.

You're a moron for even thinking that, and so are they for not farming for their vop because they had as much time as anyone else did.

Anyway, piss off, you obviously came here to belittle us knowing jack shit of what happens outside of EU prime

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

not bad,  and then i remember you are fighting against vopless parties.

46 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

Funny how no one says anything about advantages they have and we don't.. I wonder why....

tommy+kiam cps have more epics than my whole clan will probably ever have, they have almost 2 years of adena/epics ahead of us
tommy+kiam cps have the best gear you can hope to get, multiple epics lvl3, +++ jewels, +12 staffs, +6++ sets

My cp doesn't have a single staff +12, our jewels and sets are all +3, one of our cps is 68-72 but all you people see is we have VoP and they don't.
VoP does jack shit against their fear/silences that land almost 100% through mental shield or them raping people with +0-3 jewels.
When we have the gear they have you can talk shit about our VoP, until then try to grow up some because it sickens me how everyone always has an excuse for losing in this game

Seems like someone was waiting some soft flame to start crying bout epics and etc.

Erm, actualy, vop works in whole clan. So... was 3 pt with vop vs 3 pt w/o. And I saw that one of ur EEs had 5k CP. Castle helps a lot, huh?

Edited by rhaegar

Not crying at all, it's a fact.

They have a lot and we don't, no one can dispute that.

Crying is what you people do when you open threads about tablet rates being too low because you can't farm for shit.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by elfyyy

Oh boy, how easier it is to have excuses in hand than admitting that this CP has been wrecking the entire SA prime for a while... 

2 hours ago, driver said:

looks boring to me, but if we let mirciu make movies cant stop this guys :)))

You can't not let me anything, just saying. ;)

On 1/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, elfyyy said:

Did you play on Aerith ?

2 hours ago, dire said:

Did you play on Aerith ?

He did.. we were having this nostalgic chat other day. Best servers ever to me, aerith/nanaki/celes :P 

On 1/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, elfyyy said:

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

is it really you? :o

Yeah, I even asked Mona the other day what your real name is and tried to pm you a few times but you were always offline.

Nostalgia got the best of me and so now I am playing here kek

Edited by dire

9 minutes ago, dire said:

Yeah, I even asked Mona the other day what your real name is and tried to pm you a few times but you were always offline.

Nostalgia got the best of me and so now I am playing here kek

Exactly why I began too xD

PM me in early NA time(elfy) or on discord, Marcelo#0760

Edited by elfyyy