Black Sails

Chant of Revenge - Warcryer

Chant of Revenge works wrong. With skill lvl 3 I'm reflecting only 13%  of received dmg instead of - Description: For 20 minutes, gives a party member the ability to transfer 20% of received damage back to the enemy. It's even less then it should be with 2lvl skill - 15% of received damage.... Or it works different from the description? 

1 - does it so happens 1026 is also your p def at that moment?

2 - on the test with your mate were you using any armor at all (or jewels depending if magical or phisical attack)?

35 minutes ago, San0 said:

ofc it is, he just doesnt know how this thing is working... nothing to be fixed

45 minutes ago, San0 said:

2 - on the test with your mate were you using any armor at all (or jewels depending if magical or phisical attack)?

So the description of the skill is wrong? So explain me plz how does it work?  The higher P.Def(M.def) I have the more I'll reflect? Can I reflect more then 20%  if it's not fixed number? P/M.Def of the attacking me character/mob has impact on it as well?

Just now, Black Sails said:

So the description of the skill is wrong? So explain me plz how does it work?  The higher P.Def(M.def) I have the more I'll reflect? Can I reflect more then 20%  if it's not fixed number? P/M.Def of the attacking me character/mob has impact on it as well?

ammount of reflect is capped by your def... eg if you have 1000 p.def and someone hit you for 2000 dmg, you reflect back 400 (20%) ... if someone hit you for 5000 you reflect 1000 back (still 20%) ... but if someone hit you for 6000, 10000, 1000000, you will always reflect back only 1000.

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

ammount of reflect is capped by your def... eg if you have 1000 p.def and someone hit you for 2000 dmg, you reflect back 400 (20%) ... if someone hit you for 5000 you reflect 1000 back (still 20%) ... but if someone hit you for 6000, 10000, 1000000, you will always reflect back only 1000.

So if I would have 2000 P.Def  I would reflect 2000 from 10k dmg, right?  What about Song of Vengeance the same story? 

yep....  2000 from 10k... but as well 2000 from 20k, cos its capped there..

song works the same way

Ok, thanx for explanation... If it so  the description of the skill should be....  gives a party member the ability possibility to transfer up to 20% of received damage back to the enemy ¬¬

And still something wrong... your explanation is ok for higher dmg but with low dmg like 1k I still reflected 13%  something about 130 dmg... So the P.Def cap doesn't explain it....I have to do research I guess ....  will come back to it later.

• Like 1