Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Some random fraps

5 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Good vídeo. Funny you only show material against lower CP's of our ally. Anything better to show us? ?

70 bishop

70 tank

74 sws

72 EE

75 OL

70 BD

You said it like im playing these chars and fighting in abg, where actually we should farm :DxD

What u want me to say? That i never killed RIP cp? I never did when we were equal numbers.

And honestly balu we never had normal pvp with u, u always rushed us after pvp with limits. Could try maybe some day 9 vs 9 :) Just for fun.

And video was atleast with lower active people against more, atleast some content.

Th3Mage also is not so low i think ;)

None of that is the point still i see active characters lvl 76+ on your side (dmoretti+natsuyama+cipka+niko) vs lina CP lvl 72+ lvl of th3mage there makes no difference. 

Not saying you are not good or vídeo is crappy... All i meant is that we (FC CP) rushed you several times in loa and you didnt survive like you mention, and there is more ingame then what you showed, i mean population wise, yes its a nice vídeo but still not against stronger and more organized CP's from our side, what i want with this push you to come toi pay us visit like yesterday. ? 

About farm, well if you prefer abg go for it, i remember farm loa since lvl 65. ? be free to fight for abg. ? (i hate that place) ?

Just now, Baluu said:

what i want with this push you to come toi pay us visit

you wanna push them to get zerg'ed?
lol, buddy

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

None of that is the point still i see active characters lvl 76+ on your side (dmoretti+natsuyama+cipka+niko) vs lina CP lvl 72+ lvl of th3mage there makes no difference. 

Not saying you are not good or vídeo is crappy... All i meant is that we (FC CP) rushed you several times in loa and you didnt survive like you mention, and there is more ingame then what you showed, i mean population wise, yes its a nice vídeo but still not against stronger and more organized CP's from our side, what i want with this push you to come toi pay us visit like yesterday. ? 

About farm, well if you prefer abg go for it, i remember farm loa since lvl 65. ? be free to fight for abg. ? (i hate that place) ?

(speaking about our CP pov now)
Sorry Balu, but what are we supposed to do? 
We move alone (as CP) in LOA , three parties regroup for us...
We move alone to TOI, three parties regroup for us... 

As you said, LOA pts are usually less organised and less leveled (except th3mage, but this CP is garbage anyway) so even heavily outnumbered we have chance to (partly) succeed there (20 min before second fraps from this vid we came there alone and lost but still had more frags than deaths... it was decent fight from us ), so why to go in toi? Even Rip pt (which is generally considered as the strongest cp right now) is 5-10 secs material if they face 2 "better" organised parties, meanwhile i am sure they are capable of wrecking 2-3 less/badly oranised ones... 

We are working with what we have, same as you do... strategy-wise you are doing good job to defend your locations at all cost...

P.S. reading this after pvp 15 vs 2X is priceless :P 
d8da11d7d4918572745f25a805be7828-png.jpg

7 hours ago, Baluu said:

cipka vs lvl of th3mage there makes no difference

We know.. cipka is too strong for this server. We considered replacing him for a weaker player to balance things out.

I like these videos. Good to see that just in 2 months after your PT start farming in ABG, some ppl already proud about killing you. Too bad you cant share videos where you kill them, because it is too pathetic to share.