W4N4L1

Tyrant Set Up

Hello

Can anybody help me and give advice for best setup for tyrant PVP? I mean what rune i should use, what armor, dyes. How many fists good to have it?

Armor -

Fists - 

Dyes - 

Thanks for answers

1 hour ago, Sarek said:

can you develop?

Classic uses GOD stats system mainly, so evasion is much less effective, thus people dont use light armor. in 2,5 some of the sets get bonus changes to compensate that some of the light sets might see more use. For now they are mostly for summoners and for EE/BP/SE who switch to light set after spending 20-30% mana for the extra armor.

• Thanks 1

There is huge plus of light armor on classic 2.0. If u learn passives u have almost same p def as in bw hvy but you have passive -35% chance to receive critical hit from enemy. This is huge in era of othel rune, but for classes who spam skills like gladis this passive doesnt help. Problem is there is no cool B grade light set for tyrant (u need speed/str/patk/atk speed) most of these stats u get from BW hvy, B lights have sh1t bonuses Q_Q.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Sarek said:

And what about the doom light ? u get patk and dex (so speed and atk speed)

Not efficient as the bw hvy ?

As I already mentioned stats in classic are based on god++ chronicles, so dex doesn't affect speed. Also a lot of those classes spam skills like Rizo said, so the bonus is less relevant vs them. The passive bonus stats you get from BW heavy currently just outweighs anything else.

11 minutes ago, Sarek said:

And what about the doom light ? u get patk and dex (so speed and atk speed)

Not efficient as the bw hvy ?

Dex is not what u want on tyrant. Also doom is - str. Dex doesnt give speed on classic anymore. Tyrant had pasive agile movement in past (+10 speed when using light) if he had this on classic i would recomend u light set but dunno why ncsoft decided to delete this pasive. 

BW hvy > doom light:

- U dont waste sp for light armor mastery
- 4 more str
- +7 speed
- like 50 more p def

Doom light>BW hvy:

- like 2% more atk speed, 2 or 3 crit rate :D
- passive -35% chance to receive critical hit

Edited by Rizos

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dex is not what u want on tyrant. Also doom is - str. Dex doesnt give speed on classic anymore. Tyrant had pasive agile movement in past (+10 speed when using light) if he had this on classic i would recomend u light set but dunno why ncsoft decided to delete this pasive. 

BW hvy > doom light:

- U dont waste sp for light armor mastery
- 4 more str
- +7 speed
- like 50 more p def

Doom light>BW hvy:

- like 2% more atk speed, 2 or 3 crit rate :D
- passive -35% chance to receive critical hit

to add to what rizo said, doom light is probably dirt chip as it was before, the problem is that you will lack SP to learn both masteries, so it's better to wait and get the extra adena for BW heavy. So don't get fooled by the price if you are new.

Edited by BlackJack

Thanks for all the precision, indeed I'm not in the know of the stat working on classic (some weird choice imho ...).

I will read more about this on the wiki/internet.

Sorry for my misconceptions.

I like BW hvy and BW light. They are +/- same in terms of p def. Light will give u a bit more defence than hvy cos of these crits and 3% m def. Hvy is more offensive, u get more p atk and more speed. I recomend BW hvy especially for pve, light is situational pvp set 

On 1/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, Sarek said:

Thanks for all the precision, indeed I'm not in the know of the stat working on classic (some weird choice imho ...).

I will read more about this on the wiki/internet.

Sorry for my misconceptions.

dont go wiki/internet you got all the right answers above, you won't find better brains anywhere else

On 1/30/2018 at 1:34 PM, ProGressive said:

I dont play tyrant but if u want to be OP in pvp with skills go tyr rune atk speed.

Othell is 0 if u cant zealot.

i hope all tyrants with war tag use tyr pleasexD

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

dont go wiki/internet you got all the right answers above, you won't find better brains anywhere else

i hope all tyrants with war tag use tyr pleasexD

Well he needs both biz. But if he can afford one and goes only Oly better is tyr. 

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Well he needs both biz. But if he can afford one and goes only Oly better is tyr. 

why not yul? :( yul is best rune for every class :/

for pve BW. In PvE chance to get crit bonus is useless and PL has much less p def than BW even if pl is +6. Evasion is too low on tyrant to rely on it.

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

for pve BW. In PvE chance to get crit bonus is useless and PL has much less p def than BW even if pl is +6. Evasion is too low on tyrant to rely on it.

for solo in toi 10 i had better results with light 

Edit: only with wc for support

Edited by Meskita

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

bw light vs bw hvy ok. but not bw hvy vs pl light ?

What about avadon light? You can carry more shots

• Haha 1