Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas2

To The RandomTalkers

1 minute ago, Olegaj said:

Olympiad is always about last weekend because of how many points everybody has (generally people and boxes), and he played all his 30 matches, so? Also just because other destros didnt manage to do half of what he did, doesnt make him good, but them bad.

Did i ever said im a pro destro or what?I play destro only for fun.DA was my carreer class character xD I just upload this photo to answer to some retards who says things about myself (like you) without any hesitation or proof.

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Did i ever said im a pro destro or what?I play destro only for fun.DA was my carreer class character xD I just upload this photo to answer to some retards who says things about myself (like you) without any hesitation or proof.

I have never said you said you are pro, i am just trying to show to your mate how wrong he is if he thinks this means "pro", apparently he has 0 clue about olympiad.

Just now, Olegaj said:

I have never said you said you are pro, i am just trying to show to your mate how wrong he is if he thinks this means "pro", apparently he has 0 clue about olympiad.

And who have clue about olympiads?You?

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

And who have clue about olympiads?You?

Yes, would you like some lectures? I can show you few things, because you know the saying, "monkey sees, monkey does".

Edited by Olegaj

4 hours ago, Olegaj said:

Yes, would you like some lectures? I can show you few things, because you know the saying, "monkey sees, monkey does".

Your answer explains me a lot of things.Every random make a forum account and have opinion.Tards.

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Your answer explains me a lot of things.Every random make a forum account and have opinion.Tards.

Since when randoms cannot have opinions? Just curious to know answer for myself

Edited by Reaper
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Since when randoms cannot have opinions? Just curious to know answer for myself

Dont worry, if he is talking that everybody is random here on forum, so i guess it must be devastating for him when randoms are achieving more than him.

On 27.1.2018 at 11:47 PM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Just wanted to shut some mouths to some retards that said many things about my selfs oly inactivity.Nothing else.

23jejx.jpg

On 28.1.2018 at 12:43 AM, Poseidon said:

I hope that you are not talking about your 2 destro cp, coz its false, nigga.

two destroyers in the party was really very successful in pvp

10 hours ago, Anytime said:

23jejx.jpg

two destroyers in the party was really very successful in pvp

i remember that you got us when we werent prepared, not sure about gvg, or situation when we know that you are waiting us after the corner :\

On 29/1/2018 at 10:45 AM, ProGressive said:

Funniest part here, when u see some char playing u always think its the owner playing xDxDxD

You know nothing Jungle Snow.

The funniest part is when hero classes that can be competitive in oly become heros only with feeding and this is not the funniest part.The funniest part is that the main player does not playing his char during the feeding event.Thats what i call Act of Pussiness .

Edited by realKingLeonidas

57 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

The funniest part is when hero classes that can be competitive in oly become heros only with feeding and this is not the funniest part.The funniest part is that the main player does not playing his char during the feeding event.Thats what i call Act of Pussiness .

Today with Forum-Account realKingBotaki?

What happend with KingBotaki and realKingBotaki2?

How can we know that it really is you when you use so many forum accounts?

... oh wait ... i know how ...

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Its called people have real life ;) But best mellee cp summer with tons of heroes never heard about it :D