Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Time for new EVENT?

Everyone must admit that last event was rly cool! Its quite some time passed since it ended. Would be nice surprise for players if admins preparing new event for February. I rly hope to see smth as good as Christmass event. After playing on official i was impressed by amount of cool events there. Every week new event was making much more ppl to play more hours, giving a lot of motivation to play. Would be cool to see smth similar here ;)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

i don't really like events. they put me under pressure somehow. but i can understand of course that it's fun for the majority and it helps to keep the server activity. i have only one please. Dont make a npc like "Santa" again that spawns on unknown times. it was kind of a little exhausting.

There just was event with OP rewards, and between last event and the one that just passed were like 2 months break.

Last event ended just at 8th january, not even month ago. 

Free items everywhere QQ

23 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

There just was event with OP rewards, and between last event and the one that just passed were like 2 months break.

Free items everywhere QQ

Events are never bad. thats all i can say, it gives big boost for newcomers and bigger motivation to farm for older players. What do you mean "free items"? You need to farm those items, its like saying "BoP is free item, because it drops from banshee in loa", which is kind of stupid i think? Because you have to make effort to get that item, it doesnt magicaly appear in your inventory.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Reaper

4 hours ago, blackmarket said:

Free items everywhere QQ

Didnt play on last event :(