I know that staff is now fixing bugs and want to prepare 2.0 less buggy as possible, but i have question.

Did u decided for future? You will go with 2.1 2.2 2.3 or you will again go for 2.5 full patch?

Also discuss, maybe others have some better ideas ^^

Imo step by step addition of features will be more adequate for our server. There would be 1-3 new features to be checked in detail and reported if it works wrong rather then full patch heavily faulted.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

You will go with 2.1 2.2 2.3 or you will again go for 2.5 full patch?

Wat? :D what is 2.5? xD

also with the release time / exp going on a x3 server ppl will evnetually be hitting max level like on 1.5 which isnt intended.

I heard in wind in Sillent Valley some voices talking about mini patch 2.007, which bring us rewards from oly from Zaken's patch.

Would be much better imho if admins add feature by feature instead of full patch. You could add giants cave in 1 month, super runes in 2 months, new bonuses of C/B admors in 3 months etc, instead of waiting 1+ year for full patch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I heard in wind in Sillent Valley some voices talking about mini patch 2.007, which bring us rewards from oly from Zaken's patch.

to have 2.5 rewards from oly, you would need 2.5 content released or it would bring imbalance.

Bring this topic alive... I'm wondering what will be next... Checking forum/Discord everyday but I can't find any info... Maybe there are some hidden section for chosen ppl. There were always few ppl who knew about next steps earlier than other community... My doubts came from previous experience. We waited more than year for 2.0 from announcement. 

@Koll @San0

Give us some info I want to be excited for new content (event, update, fix, patch, etc)

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Bring this topic alive... I'm wondering what will be next... Checking forum/Discord everyday but I can't find any info... Maybe there are some hidden section for chosen ppl. There were always few ppl who knew about next steps earlier than other community... My doubts came from previous experience. We waited more than year for 2.0 from announcement. 

@Koll @San0

Give us some info I want to be excited for new content (event, update, fix, patch, etc)

1st Priority - fix last crash/fix bugs that marked as urgent.

2nd Priority - fix bugs that in less priority, but still need to be fixed.

3rd Priority - start working on 2.5.

But while Manton was working on crash problems, scripter almost finished all tasks that he had about 2.0 problems. After he finish all of them, we can start making tasks with 2.5 content for him, while Manton continue working on 2.0 bugs.

We checked 2.5 update and think that most of the tasks will be for scripter. Hope this update will be techinically easier for Manton side, because his part is more complicated and taking more time to make.

We can, before start working on 2.5, prepare few events to not interrupt scripter from 2.5 tasks, but don't have it in plan now. First we need him to finish all tasks that he have right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

But while Manton was working on crash problems, scripter almost finished all tasks that he had about 2.0 problems. After he finish all of them, we can start making tasks with 2.5 content for him, while Manton continue working on 2.0 bugs.

We checked 2.5 update and think that most of the tasks will be for scripter. Hope this update will be techinically easier for Manton side, because his part is more complicated and taking more time to make.

We can, before start working on 2.5, prepare few events to not interrupt scripter from 2.5 tasks, but don't have it in plan now. First we need him to finish all tasks that he have right now.

and what about core 2.0 features that are not here? Like the 75 epic bosses that spawn at fixed time and loa/toi pvp events. Previously you said you will release them before 2.5.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

tip for you, divide 2.5 patch into more sections and release them in month intervals like they do it on korean classic official

you just have to make sure that 2 things which are synergized in that patch arent separated, but you can give that task to sano

Just now, MoDoy said:

tip for you, divide 2.5 patch into more sections and release them in month intervals like they do it on korean classic official

you just have to make sure that 2 things which are synergized in that patch arent separated, but you can give that task to sano

yeah like u did with 1.3 and 1.5 custom loa/aden etc. It's best idea imho.

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

and what about core 2.0 features that are not here? Like the 75 epic bosses that spawn at fixed time and loa/toi pvp events. Previously you said you will release them before 2.5.

even russians got epic bosses in 2.5 in the end, toi/loa events are other thing tho

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

TOI event wasn't good idea we think. But it's still in descussion. NCsoft removed it in 2.5.

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

TOI event wasn't good idea we think. But it's still in descussion. NCsoft removed it in 2.5.

and what about the 75 bosses? They should force daily mass fights from all sides. Should be loads of fun, I also doubt they are hard to implement as they don't have thatm any special abilities. 

EDIT: Altough i imagine u need to implement the boss rage/enrage for them to work.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

no future , we are doomed ,disband , #zakenUpdateIn2030 , #SayomiforHERO

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1