14 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

and what about the 75 bosses? They should force daily mass fights from all sides. Should be loads of fun, I also doubt they are hard to implement as they don't have thatm any special abilities.

When we was working on 2.0 we was using official client + patch. At that time there was no models of this bosses in patch, so we couldn't have them at start. Now they are in patch and we can add them, I will talk with San0 about it. I think they chances of items drop are fair.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

When we was working on 2.0 we was using official client + patch. At that time there was no models of this bosses in patch, so we couldn't have them at start. Now they are in patch and we can add them, I will talk with San0 about it. I think they chances of items drop are fair.

Yes chances are fair, as they are kinda low, they are mostly objectives to force mass organized pvp like on sieges on a daily basis, which is really cool :)

I agree we should 1st fix the issues we have atm and after start  like modoy said implementing mini patches. I dont understand why ppl wanna go full 2.5 when some 2.0 issues are still bugged/not working like they should. Also about toi event i vote to not implement it.

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

im missigng there cancel... :( 

Task is there, it's in 2nd pack, but this 12 is what will be made first.

This task can get in 1st priority, we sometimes change tasks priorities when we see that impact is bigger then we thought.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

im missigng there cancel...

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Task is there, it's in 2nd pack, but this 12 is what will be made first.

This task can get in 1st priority, we sometimes change tasks priorities when we see that impact is bigger then we thought.

self canceling stun didnt make it there as well @Kure , and since ppl lose matches coz of it, i would say its almost on "aggression working on guard" level ( since it affects lika half of the classes) :D

14 hours ago, Koll said:

"CON stat affecting stun resistance" shouldn't be on the list at all, let alone a "priority". It's one of those controversial ""bugs"" where it's not sure if it actually doesn't make the game better.

I'm not saying just forget about it, but unless it takes <5 minutes to fix, focus on more important tasks which really just intervene heavily with the game.

11 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

"CON stat affecting stun resistance" shouldn't be on the list at all, let alone a "priority". It's one of those controversial ""bugs"" where it's not sure if it actually doesn't make the game better.

I'm not saying just forget about it, but unless it takes <5 minutes to fix, focus on more important tasks which really just intervene heavily with the game.

not sure what they even mean by that, even if its bugged atm ( they can test internally ), the difference is 3-4%, so impossible to test in live environment

Edited by BlackJack

13 hours ago, BlackJack said:

and what about mobs in ToI doing  3-4 times less dmg than on official 2.0? They were 3 shotting tanks there, here they hit like nerfed version in 2.5. Is that on purpose?

true! A old CP-Member (on Tank) playing there also on Tank and hes saying its much much much more damage.

Edited by Anytime

16 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Immortal life Last priority? ?

It have same priority, they want all these bugs fix like first. Soon.

17 minutes ago, Sarek said:

I'm new here so I didn't follow every bug report but what's the actual problem with taxes ?

GM must send every monday taxes from Castle on mail to CL, because it doesnt work.

14 hours ago, Koll said:

Can i see second priority list with bugs?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Davai add more boses on eu prime so we can have some pvp. This farm in toi is retarded.

Dont be so naive. 

First they must fix bug list 1st priority  -> after create bug list 2nd priority -> start works on patch 2.5 (rest playing players in 2019/2020 will have 80lvls) ;)

Im very curious on reaction Kolls team if other unnamed server plan add FULL patch 2.0 for 3-4months and every 3-4months next patch.

cuz we are very known for giving much fuks about what other unnamed servers are doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Davai add more boses on eu prime so we can have some pvp. This farm in toi is retarded.

That pvp yesterday was funny

1 hour ago, Rip said:

That pvp yesterday was funny

Finaly was very fun prime time,everywhere only cw,and about yesterday i think had to get 5-10 min good fraps