thats relative, if the something you doing is obviously bad (like some certain choices of moving to some certain places), doing nothing is better. xD

and i am never rude.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DanKolov said:

:|

@Anytime still thinks he is Dagger and uses deflect arrow like focus power ;/

Considering numbers, this "fight" looks like

:D

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, San0 said:

thats relative, if the something you doing is obviously bad (like some certain choices of moving to some certain places), doing nothing is better. xD

and i am never rude.

Its your opinion. I dont think it. Not on custom server which working w/o problem with many huge bugs in game. You know very well about status population and people want have fun. I talked with many people from america/eu which made same resolution like me. Reason was same.

Not rude, but ratty. My pro London's english. If i eat all your cookies, you will be rude!!! :P

We will see for few months, which free server will be offer full 2.0 and after 2.5. 

We are not selling chars/equip/CH/epics like others, so maybe and i hope in it, you surprise us and maybe many of old clans from club playing on other server come back. Im still playing bugged oly, so we will have lots of marks on books on patch 2.5 and easier catch main stream.

Well server which has bugged even auto attack giving promises about 2.0 i or 2.5? this is funny. They cant even call it "SOON" i think :D

1 hour ago, San0 said:

or we can make this instead.

Will it be like other bosses or any changes?

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

Well server which has bugged even auto attack giving promises about 2.0 i or 2.5? this is funny. They cant even call it "SOON" i think :D

Free servers. Do u remember on 7ppl max in pt? Patience isnt problem for someone if u see some willingnes.;)

I see many ppl saying they dont want a custom server (in this and other topics) but i dont see anyone saying to remove custom combat aura that tanks on our server have O.o

9 minutes ago, Meskita said:

I see many ppl saying they dont want a custom server (in this and other topics) but i dont see anyone saying to remove custom combat aura that tanks on our server have O.o

Its because its going to retardness level 10000 we add and later we delete. Like pets buffs, ES is totaly a farm machine in our server. 

If u Add BD in party is OP how low resources u need and how good level is. U can even aoe if BD pulling.

But i agree with going off like i just wanted to remember ppl about one "lost" custom skill because ppl only talk about summoners

14 minutes ago, Meskita said:

took me 1 minute to find 2 topics where people said they would like to have it deleted

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17195-cry-topic-about-dagger-mastery/?tab=comments#comment-115593
http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17120-fixeddaggers-hide/?tab=comments#comment-115182

ppl cried about it as well, they just didnt make 5 topics a day like about summoners, because we are talking about 5% atk speed vs 30% cooldown reduction

• Like 1

Ofc u have found u r the god of forum xD 

Edit: and yet nothing changed 

Edited by Meskita

1 hour ago, Meskita said:

Ofc u have found u r the god of forum xD 

Edit: and yet nothing changed 

Poor orc i know why u have so sad avatar, probably u used immortal life on oly :D

1 hour ago, Meskita said:

I suggested it 4 months ago, San0 answered that tanks need some feature to be more wanted class in partys on low lvls

Also dont forget OL cant buff ppl in party if they are in different clan. On our server its custom ;)

Edited by Rizos

On 23. 2. 2018 at 12:56 PM, San0 said:

or we can make this instead.

McxC8S?1519386050

...Or you can finally move the trading zone in Giran Town already... I mean how much work it really is? I just checked Giran, it has no issues with trading zones or anything, everything working properly, it's ready to fly. Giran Harbor is cool when you're in remote town and want to just jump in to buy some shots, but at the point you mean to make some real bussiness, you need to prepare your butt for a true Realm of Terror. And I really believe that most people just skip the bussiness part of this game because of how incredible dick cancer Giran Harbor is at its current state, and poor servers' economy = poor servers' health.

I really believe you can really help the server grow further by removing the offline shop animation and moving the shops to Giran.

42 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

...Or you can finally move the trading zone in Giran Town already... I mean how much work it really is? I just checked Giran, it has no issues with trading zones or anything, everything working properly, it's ready to fly. Giran Harbor is cool when you're in remote town and want to just jump in to buy some shots, but at the point you mean to make some real bussiness, you need to prepare your butt for a true Realm of Terror. And I really believe that most people just skip the bussiness part of this game because of how incredible dick cancer Giran Harbor is at its current state, and poor servers' economy = poor servers' health.

I really believe you can really help the server grow further by removing the offline shop animation and moving the shops to Giran.

There is no point to move it, its better in giran harbor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Poor orc i know why u have so sad avatar, probably u used immortal life on oly :D

Yeah i was wtf the 1st time i used it on oly :o but what can i say im a sad green toad with 2 bugged skills :(

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

There is no point to move it, its better in giran harbor. 

1) It's custom. Giran Town is a classic.
2) It lags because there are no walls to divide the sectors, unlike in Giran Town
3) It lags even more because the fishers are right next to the trading zone, unlike in Giran Town where fishing zone and trading zone are divided with several walls and  thus cause no performance drops
4) Giran Harbor doesn't have the infrastructure of a trading center - when you want to buy gemstones, soul ores, spirit ores, armor/wep to crystalize etc., when you want to add rune to weapon etc. you need to go to town. Everything you need is in Giran Town. You only have warehouse in Giran Harbor which is - you guessed it - custom spawned.
5) Did I mention Giran Harbor is custom? Because that's exactly what it is, it's a custom zone with custom free port with custom NPCs, it's against literally everything a Classic chronicle stands for. Meanwhile Giran Town has been a trading center since always and it's a definition of Classic.

1) ok, it doesnt change gameplay at all its just custom trade zone
2) walls dont change anything, u load all dorfs even if they are behind wall lol. Its only about how far they sit from u.
3) about fishers its true so move fishers not shops
4) buy gems in giran and port for free to harbor whats the problem?
5) so w what? I prefer giran town to be free from fps drop, when ppl dont search for shop but just change town or they want to restock char in grocery shop its much better for them. When some1 want to buy anything from other player shop, he port to giran harbor. Its fking good solution

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

On 25. 2. 2018 at 12:20 PM, Rizos said:

1) ok, it doesnt change gameplay at all its just custom trade zone
2) walls dont change anything, u load all dorfs even if they are behind wall lol. Its only about how far they sit from u.
3) about fishers its true so move fishers not shops
4) buy gems in giran and port for free to harbor whats the problem?
5) so w what? I prefer giran town to be free from fps drop, when ppl dont search for shop but just change town or they want to restock char in grocery shop its much better for them. When some1 want to buy anything from other player shop, he port to giran harbor. Its fking good solution

1) What do you mean? It literally does change the gameplay, it gives everyone free teleport to Giran from everywhere. You know which custom doesn't change the gameplay at all? For example these, perhaps we should implement in a quick patch. 
2) Loading doesn't matter, what matters is the performance drop when you have tons of shops loaded in your vision with no walls.
3) What's the reason of half-assing it again? You get to have a single place where fishers and traders can live in peace and not have to jump from town to town to do one thing or another.
4) Ok - go to Giran Harbor, load shops, find the craft that you need, then go back to town and return again. Those 2 minutes which you will be waiting for your craft to appear is your answer. The problem is that Giran Harbor is a custom feature which is supposed to make life easier, but on several occasions it actually makes the game more frustrating.
5) How is changing town even a problem? The ammount of shops doesn't play a part in loading times for teleporting, you can check it for yourself, Giran Harbor has tons of shops but you teleport to it as fast as to any other town. And as I explained many times before - if you're not looking for shops, just running through doesn't make much difference - the ammount of shops only play part when you're specifically looking amongst the traders. I mean seriously, aside from the 'comfortable gameplay' part there's zero arguments for keeping this gameplay-intervening custom feature.

On 24/02/2018 at 5:27 PM, Rizos said:

Also dont forget OL cant buff ppl in party if they are in different clan.

Oooh didn't noticed that. Is there any topic with all that custom features ? That can help newcomer to make some choice.