On 2/25/2018 at 5:42 AM, FryderykChopin said:

1) It's custom. Giran Town is a classic.
2) It lags because there are no walls to divide the sectors, unlike in Giran Town
3) It lags even more because the fishers are right next to the trading zone, unlike in Giran Town where fishing zone and trading zone are divided with several walls and  thus cause no performance drops
4) Giran Harbor doesn't have the infrastructure of a trading center - when you want to buy gemstones, soul ores, spirit ores, armor/wep to crystalize etc., when you want to add rune to weapon etc. you need to go to town. Everything you need is in Giran Town. You only have warehouse in Giran Harbor which is - you guessed it - custom spawned.
5) Did I mention Giran Harbor is custom? Because that's exactly what it is, it's a custom zone with custom free port with custom NPCs, it's against literally everything a Classic chronicle stands for. Meanwhile Giran Town has been a trading center since always and it's a definition of Classic.

No one is stopping you to step up and move trade zone to Giran Town or anywhere else from Giran Harbor if you don't like it.
Offline shops are free everywhere, in every city and village. We are not forcing anyone to stay in Giran Harbor. Whoever want to move - doing it pretty successfully.
It's in players hands to make whatever place they want to become a new trade zone. 
And yes, if any other zone will become more populated than GH, we will even change directions in the auto announcement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kse said:

No one is stopping you to step up and move trade zone to Giran Town or anywhere else from Giran Harbor if you don't like it.
Offline shops are free everywhere, in every city and village. We are not forcing anyone to stay in Giran Harbor. Whoever want to move - doing it pretty successfully.
It's in players hands to make whatever place they want to become a new trade zone. 
And yes, if any other zone will become more populated than GH, we will even change directions in the auto announcement.

This is never going to happen as long as there's a free port to GH from everywhere.

Saying 'you can move out of trading center if you want' is like saying 'yeah nobody is forcing you to use soulshots to farm'. Zones out of trading center simply don't have enough traffic to make the bussiness successfuly.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

This is never going to happen as long as there's a free port to GH from everywhere.

Saying 'you can move out of trading center if you want' is like saying 'yeah nobody is forcing you to use soulshots to farm'. Zones out of trading center simply don't have enough traffic to make the bussiness successfuly.

Because of you now we have lag in every town. This sleep animation dropping fps rate, atleast for amd.

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Because of you now we have lag in every town. This sleep animation dropping fps rate, atleast for amd.

what? you dont love shops grouped around aden gk selling eminence+3? i  think its best thing which could happen, i mean, i totally want to target him by missclick everytime i port, just in case i decide one day to finally buy it :D

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

How is it my fault? :D I'm glad they did it but I never really advocated for it in it's current shape...

But yeah removing the sleep animation should be an obvious option regardless of their decision. If there needs to be an offline shop indication - make it so that players' nick turns grey.

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

How is it my fault? :D I'm glad they did it but I never really advocated for it in it's current shape...

But yeah removing the sleep animation should be an obvious option regardless of their decision. If there needs to be an offline shop indication - make it so that players' nick turns grey.

You 24/7 ask to move shops to giran, our admins are not lowbies, when they decide something they make it big, like move to every town. 

@Kse @San0 I spoke with some new players, most of them dont know GH is main trading zone from every GK, because the writting in Gate Keeper list is red and they think its high level zone, I suggest change it to yellow color, like MDT in official. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Cuze you are retarded, having to go and lag at giran harbor when you want to trade is fine, having to lag 50 times a day when you port between main hub towns is retarded as fuck. Also when all the shops are in one good spot that is free it's good for newbies and for advertisement.

We are out of topic on this one and soon gets locked. But if u want to have trading zone in towns, for server way better make it like some talking island, or dark elf village. IDK. NOW if all offline shop splits in towns, I just wish faster gate chant because teleporting from town to town on sieges. meh.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Cuze you are retarded, having to go and lag at giran harbor when you want to trade is fine, having to lag 50 times a day when you port between main hub towns is retarded as fuck. Also when all the shops are in one good spot that is free it's good for newbies and for advertisement.

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

1) The porting time is unchanged because PCs and NPCs only start loading once you port +
2) How long have you been playing on this server that you don't know how the shops even load? When you're just switching towns and run straight to GK, the FPS drop is literally nonexistent because you simply don't load enough shops to make it an issue.

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

1) The porting time is unchanged because PCs and NPCs only start loading once you port +
2) How long have you been playing on this server that you don't know how the shops even load? When you're just switching towns and run straight to GK, the FPS drop is literally nonexistent because you simply don't load enough shops to make it an issue.

Enough to be the one of the first 76's and the first 77. When you gather in a town / stay in CH / buff on GK you will load all the fucking shops. Not to mention that If im looking for something to buy i would have to go visit at least 3 towns. And if you are looking for mats this quickly becomes a nightmare. If you have a problem with GH area, buy a better PC, I Literally have 0 lags there.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Enough to be the one of the first 76's and the first 77. When you gather in a town / stay in CH / buff on GK you will load all the fucking shops. Not to mention that If im looking for something to buy i would have to go visit at least 3 towns. And if you are looking for mats this quickly becomes a nightmare. If you have a problem with GH area, buy a better PC, I Literally have 0 lags there.

If you have 0 lags in GH then why'd you complain about having equeal ammount of lags in Giran? 

The only place affected in Aden would be the bottom square, and honestly when you gather you usually gather around GK - the area which I agree should be turned into a 'VIP ticket zone' one way or another because it's annoying in it's current state already (no shops in sight = no lags. If you have fraps, you can check it for yourself when you scroll the camera to the ground vs. on the shops). Rest of the towns would be unaffected alltogether.because for the very small percentage of goods having a potential being traded in lowbie areas, most people already try their luck there - and for the few times I've been in Gludio recently for example, the ammount of traders gradually decreased to one or two shot traders (with spikes during event of course). If the Giran Harbor was to be terminated, most people would simply move to Giran. You don't get to sell AOBA keys to people who are looking to buy SSD for 10 instead of 11a.

Edited by FryderykChopin

9 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

If you have 0 lags in GH then why'd you complain about having equeal ammount of lags in Giran? 

The only place affected in Aden would be the bottom square, and honestly when you gather you usually gather around GK - the area which I agree should be turned into a 'VIP ticket zone' one way or another because it's annoying in it's current state already (no shops in sight = no lags. If you have fraps, you can check it for yourself when you scroll the camera to the ground vs. on the shops). Rest of the towns would be unaffected alltogether.because for the very small percentage of goods having a potential being traded in lowbie areas, most people already try their luck there - and for the few times I've been in Gludio recently for example, the ammount of traders gradually decreased to one or two shot traders (with spikes during event of course). If the Giran Harbor was to be terminated, most people would simply move to Giran. You don't get to sell AOBA keys to people who are looking to buy SSD for 10 instead of 11a.

because splitting the trade zones is dumb?

16 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

If you have 0 lags in GH thenIf the Giran Harbor was to be terminated, most people would simply move to Giran.

or it will be moved to ... wait for it ... MDT (like on gran kain), which is exactly same as GH, having free tp from each town, except that you have big ass racing track in the middle which is not used and clan arena which is not implemented, so you would have to run rounds around it when checking all the shops, genius idea :o

This guy is dumb. No point to discuss with him. He probably wants to put shots shop in every town with high price so ppl are foced to buy from him cos there would be no free tp to giran harbor. Let 1 guy make business on shots and make whole server suffer from splited trading zones checking several towns to buy 1 thing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

This guy is dumb. No point to discuss with him. He probably wants to put shots shop in every town with high price so ppl are foced to buy from him cos there would be no free tp to giran harbor. Let 1 guy make business on shots and make whole server suffer from splited trading zones checking several towns to buy 1 thing.

I mean isn't that a part of the game? Yeah I like to trade but why should traders like me be punished with custom features? Realistically speaking, the entire problem revolves around what's comfortable vs. what's classic and Lineage II. 

But perhaps it's too late to really persuade the people that this is not exactly how the game is supposed to be... I guess most people just want the game to stay custom & comfy, so at least remove that sleep animation and fishers from Giran Harbor...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

any official update on the future?

2.5 soon

every 2-3 months  ? Don't be funny :P I think 1 x month small event's are prior now. As we see a lot of ppl go away to other servers ( dex etc ) and not so many new players start the journey there. It's a few reason why we see that situation now. My suggestion are :

1. refresh the layout of website for make it more proffesional 
  2. think about faster update to new chronicles
  3. make more event's for players
  4. maybe u can add server to toplists and add a module for vote rewards ( 10 votes = 1-3 col )
  5. recruit new gm's for making ingame live events and newbie help
  6. make CH ingame for 3 month's period - now a lot of CH are freezed on inactive clan's or be sold for reamoney on maxcheaters :D

Sry for my ugly english but i hope everyone who read this known what i mean :D

1 hour ago, TyrantoseK said:

every 2-3 months  ? Don't be funny :P I think 1 x month small event's are prior now. As we see a lot of ppl go away to other servers ( dex etc ) and not so many new players start the journey there. It's a few reason why we see that situation now. My suggestion are :

1. refresh the layout of website for make it more proffesional 
  2. think about faster update to new chronicles
  3. make more event's for players
  4. maybe u can add server to toplists and add a module for vote rewards ( 10 votes = 1-3 col )
  5. recruit new gm's for making ingame live events and newbie help
  6. make CH ingame for 3 month's period - now a lot of CH are freezed on inactive clan's or be sold for reamoney on maxcheaters :D

Sry for my ugly english but i hope everyone who read this known what i mean :D

1. Soon

2. Soon

3. People want huge profit from events. GMs doing still same system events, boring like hell.

4. Vote system is stupid and again, people want only profit from all.

5. To much risk and San0's progeny arent not rdy on it.

6. Dont be rediculous. You probably havent idea about prize (adenas) CHs in Aden/Giran. ;)

Your english is good if my London's english understand you without problem.

So for you everything it's ok when you see ppl go away for another server's ? I see a lot of polish community migrate to another server and when the new player's make a decision about return to l2 choose dex/classic.ws/l2europa but not our server and i think it's not only problem just with PL players but with all int community. If anyone dont see that problem they are blind or something like that mate.

make l2club gr8 again ! :D

5 minutes ago, TyrantoseK said:

So for you everything it's ok when you see ppl go away for another server's ? I see a lot of polish community migrate to another server and when the new player's make a decision about return to l2 choose dex/classic.ws/l2europa but not our server and i think it's not only problem just with PL players but with all int community. If anyone dont see that problem they are blind or something like that mate.

make l2club gr8 again ! :D

Im not playing here too. I left because eu prime time is PvE time without fresh blood, with uncomplete 2.0, my people didnt want play in these terms anymore.

If u want rly alive server, u need 2 things. 

1.GMs team which create good terms for playing. (Its not with so slow updates)

2. Healthy comunity (u probably know very well which people are playing here and like access they have to new blood if newbies dont lick their ass, almost nobody dont want fair pvps, full pts ganks solo locations, etc.)

Im playing versus many people from club, but from russia offic servers too now. Its not problem only club.

U can see like people must lies, GMs start censored and deleted true negative posts. 

Question for you. If your friend ask you on any Classic server with future, where he can start playing, he can find easy CP, enjoy tons of pvp whatever lvls and GMs work on 100% on updates. Do you recommend him with clear heart Classic.club?

11 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Im not playing here too. I left because eu prime time is PvE time without fresh blood, with uncomplete 2.0, my people didnt want play in these terms anymore.

Thats way of ninja you chose stiba, PR/relog whenever possible because you had no fully active CP, xp w/o clan tag, trying to 69 with everybody after leaving WS just so you could farm SV. For instance i dont pve at all (once every 2 weeks?) and only pvp if i log, sure as hell i can find that if i want to. But i guess for everyone what he likes.

13 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Question for you. If your friend ask you on any Classic server with future, where he can start playing, he can find easy CP, enjoy tons of pvp whatever lvls and GMs work on 100% on updates. Do you recommend him with clear heart Classic.club?

Yes, i would recommend classic.club over dex or any other java sh1t out there, because i know classic is long time investment chronicle, not H5 or interlude where you farm for 1 month, have fun and then leave or they close server. talking about non complete 2.0 or things not working as they should is especially funny seeing you playing on 1.5 classic which has so many broken mechanics which change gameplay, but once again, for everybody what he likes i guess? I know classic.club is not perfect, but as private servers goes, you wont find better classic server out there

• Like 1

MoDoy but you must say that : promotion of our server are not exist :P Where you want find information about that server ? Just google ? Why they are not on any toplist ? Old l2 players like me always check toplist for find best server at the time. But now for a lot of players classic.club not exist :P topzone/hopzone/l2jbrasil etc it's a important thing to make it.

Edited by TyrantoseK
  • Like 1