6 minutes ago, TyrantoseK said:

MoDoy but you must say that : promotion of our server are not exist :P Where you want find information about that server ? Just google ? Why they are not on any toplist ? Old l2 players like me always check toplist for find best server at the time. But now for a lot of players classic.club not exist :P topzone/hopzone/l2jbrasil etc it's a important thing to make it.

wait what? btw, ppl who have adblock installed say promotion is non existant, however if you tried turning it off for a day and you are L2 player, i am pretty sure AD for this server will pop up (i thought promotion is non-existant as well, but i installed firefox for some university project and i didnt have adblock there and i had ads everywhere about this server)

also i dont know if putting server on l2jbrasil isnt going to make reputation worse rather than bring stable ppl who will stay after they reach 40 lvl.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Thats way of ninja you chose stiba, PR/relog whenever possible because you had no fully active CP, xp w/o clan tag, trying to 69 with everybody after leaving WS just so you could farm SV. For instance i dont pve at all (once every 2 weeks?) and only pvp if i log, sure as hell i can find that if i want to. But i guess for everyone what he likes.

We never use relog/PR when enemies run on us with same numbers. Everyone saw like our enemies must bring more activ people. Im not Lina  Cp which using PR vs 2ES. xD

We never stopped wars. Only dismiss crest, because people still thing that we are WS.

You are good lier, but we never did 69 with anyone. We farmed SV and we fight with everyone who attack on us. When someone didnt attack on us, we didnt attack on them.

50 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Yes, i would recommend classic.club over dex or any other java sh1t out there, because i know classic is long time investment chronicle, not H5 or interlude where you farm for 1 month, have fun and then leave or they close server. talking about non complete 2.0 or things not working as they should is especially funny seeing you playing on 1.5 classic which has so many broken mechanics which change gameplay, but once again, for everybody what he likes i guess? I know classic.club is not perfect, but as private servers goes, you wont find better classic server out there

Yes, you can. But tell me, who want recommend from solo player like you? You have skill, but did you someone ask others what they think about u like human person? xD

Broken mechanic? Low lvls missing skills on biggers lvls? Skills/debuffs dont work over walls/rocks/trees. Its working very good, not like here.

You compare more than 2years server with new server. Dont be more ridiculous than you are. I have fun like much you and others try clumniate other server and u know very well how much huge bugs are here.

You have true in one fact, for solo player like you with access to many high lvls chars with top equip, you cant find better server than club.

For teamplayers looking pvp everywhere which dont care about top equips for self its not true.

33 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

1) We never use relog/PR when enemies run on us with same numbers. Everyone saw like our enemies must bring more activ people. Im not Lina  Cp which using PR vs 2ES. xD

2) We never stopped wars. Only dismiss crest, because people still thing that we are WS. You are good lier, but we never did 69 with anyone. We farmed SV and we fight with everyone who attack on us. When someone didnt attack on us, we didnt attack on them.

3)Yes, you can. But tell me, who want recommend from solo player like you? You have skill, but did you someone ask others what they think about u like human person? xD

4) Broken mechanic? Low lvls missing skills on biggers lvls? Skills/debuffs dont work over walls/rocks/trees. Its working very good, not like here.

5) You compare more than 2years server with new server. Dont be more ridiculous than you are. I have fun like much you and others try clumniate other server and u know very well how much huge bugs are here.

6) You have true in one fact, for solo player like you with access to many high lvls chars with top equip, you cant find better server than club. For teamplayers looking pvp everywhere which dont care about top equips for self its not true.

i splitted it to some points so you have easier reading ;)
1) so you pretty much never fought, because you always had some boxes, lets not pretend, you were even bragging how smart are you that you always relog/PR from ABG because you are boxed instead of losing %, about people bringing more ppl than you, yeayea we know everybody needed 2 full pts to kill one of yours (not)

2) nice carebear mindset, talking there is no pvp on server while wartags are running around you whole day long, and as long as you can get your PVE % in that day, you dont give a sh1t about pvp :D pve server, sure

3) why wouldnt take my recommendation into consideration? as you said, i am skilled player, i can tell them difference between this server, official or some java other classic, thats what matters in recommendation, not what kind of person i am (and yeah, i might not be liked be everyone, maybe even majority hates me, but if you dont have haters in L2, you are doing something wrong ;) )

4) yes, broken mechanic, go AoE whole DV with aura flash aggression range, or go AoE non flagged ppl, or maybe break fear with auto attacks? :D you can call those bugs feature, or custom balancing (yeah sure), but everybody knows where is truth, i know this server has also really bad bugs, but this server is running for 2 years while your server has really bad reputation for last several years for their milking servers which close after 2-3 months max

5) actually i said to this point in 4)

6) once again, nice bullsh1t. eventho i might have access to high lvl chars, i didnt log any of those for freaking long time. Also i might not have cp, but i never do things alone (too lazy to do that), so everytime you see me ganking or farming, its because others asked if i want to join or if i can help them, so i guess thats kind of team player?? (even olympiad i wasnt doing alone, usually 1-2 other guys who wanted to have fun joined me in channel. Also its funny how you think i have top equip, until recently i was running with BW heavy set +0, top C grade jewels +5 and eminence +12 with othell lvl 2, oh and i am 74 lvl. seriously, if any1 would start right now on the server, he could get my character build in 1 month, is that top equip for you? 0 epics, 0 overenchant, and not even 76 lvl? :D ps: i wish uchiha cp would still play here and i would have time to play with them actively every day, that way i would have sooo much pvp everyday that i would beg him to go pve already (and yes, this happened in past eventho i am for pvp with all 10 fingers)

your turn ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

:D ps: i wish uchiha cp would still play here and i would have time to play with them actively every day, that way i would have sooo much pvp everyday that i would beg him to go pve already (and yes, this happened in past eventho i am for pvp with all 10 fingers)

your turn ;)

If uchi was still playing he would be having orgasms every night over hunting shitters

Just now, BlackJack said:

If uchi was still playing he would be having orgasms every night over hunting shitters

nah, he wouldnt have orgasms from pvping, but i can bet my ass that he would totally love to go no clan pking everything in sight after pk experience from official, he would love that

1) You saying 2pts, i know like we won most of pvp with same numbers. All server saw who exped by SV port and who havent balls exp there.

2) For me isnt good or fun pvp killing solo farmer. You have fun from running around tree few minutes and kill bored enemy. Not fun from me. Ask people from NF/SM/america if i sometime write like first about stopped killing.

3) Every free server has bugs, if GMs cant repair it, something is wrong. People like me dont care about some recommend from solo nerd which can talk only about games hour and hour. Its maybe suprise for your genius lineage 2 brain, but people like me want mainly good and funny company on TS, enjoy game and we dont need be number 1 on server and we dont need know everything. We find way together during playing.

People dont hating you, its more sorrow on your human mind-set. 

4-5) You still talking about bugs on other server. I playing there, i have tons of pvp, i enjoy it and i know like fast they repair bug by bug. 

You need talk about bugs from other new server, but why we can talk here about all these bugs on club and how long time they need on repair? Can we start?

6) No reason talk about it with you. Limited solo players like you never understand true reason playing MMORPG. Just one question: did u meet sometime from your CP in real life?

@ProGressiveI dont want talk here about other server, every normal guy know like see free server on start. 

Stupid guy need protecting 2years old project with big problems, dont want talk about it and need talk about other server.

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

1) You saying 2pts, i know like we won most of pvp with same numbers. All server saw who exped by SV port and who havent balls exp there.

2) For me isnt good or fun pvp killing solo farmer. You have fun from running around tree few minutes and kill bored enemy. Not fun from me. Ask people from NF/SM/america if i sometime write like first about stopped killing.

3) Every free server has bugs, if GMs cant repair it, something is wrong. People like me dont care about some recommend from solo nerd which can talk only about games hour and hour. Its maybe suprise for your genius lineage 2 brain, but people like me want mainly good and funny company on TS, enjoy game and we dont need be number 1 on server and we dont need know everything. We find way together during playing.

People dont hating you, its more sorrow on your human mind-set. 

4-5) You still talking about bugs on other server. I playing there, i have tons of pvp, i enjoy it and i know like fast they repair bug by bug. 

You need talk about bugs from other new server, but why we can talk here about all these bugs on club and how long time they need on repair? Can we start?

6) No reason talk about it with you. Limited solo players like you never understand true reason playing MMORPG. Just one question: did u meet sometime from your CP in real life?

@ProGressiveI dont want talk here about other server, every normal guy know like see free server on start. 

Stupid guy need protecting 2years old project with big problems, dont want talk about it and need talk about other server.

1) sure you did, nobody tries to deny it, thats why there are so many TT toxic movies out there (not only movies which have just good effects without any pvp inside of it), everybody acknowledges you as strongest clan (or second after JF?) which won every single fair fight
You xp on spawn because you were irrelevant carebear, not because you had balls

2) as i said, i dont do things alone anymore, so no, there is no kiting involved outside of olympiad from me, i also dont kill solo farmers most of the time, but yeah, w/e

3) if you dont care about recommendations from actual players from server, why asking if ppl from here would actually recommend it? Or your top party needs recommendation from comedy/instinct/fisher if server is good enough for you?

4-5) go, start talk about bugs, we will see how many crucial bugs you find outside of olympiad (which your server doesnt even have), really curious

6) actually yes i did, 2 weeks ago i went to visit polish guy from my old CP with who i was playing together for 1-2 years. if i ever visit greece, i will go visit guys from that cp 100% sure, so yeah, i understand this point of MMORPG as well (i guess you thought i didnt, well, too bad), also i keep in contact with several guys i played with in the past and play some other games as well

I dont need to protect this server slightest bit, even when i left for russian official, if i got pm on discord from new guy, i explained him situation on club and told him this is probably best private classic server he can find, didnt have to defend it since i didnt even play here, but why lie if i can tell him the truth?

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

So where is my future 9v9?

Soon.Straight after improved bot protection

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

1) sure you did, nobody tries to deny it, thats why there are so many TT toxic movies out there (not only movies which have just good effects without any pvp inside of it), everybody acknowledges you as strongest clan (or second after JF?) which won every single fair fight
You xp on spawn because you were irrelevant carebear, not because you had balls

2) as i said, i dont do things alone anymore, so no, there is no kiting involved outside of olympiad from me, i also dont kill solo farmers most of the time, but yeah, w/e

3) if you dont care about recommendations from actual players from server, why asking if ppl from here would actually recommend it? Or your top party needs recommendation from comedy/instinct/fisher if server is good enough for you?

4-5) go, start talk about bugs, we will see how many crucial bugs you find outside of olympiad (which your server doesnt even have), really curious

6) actually yes i did, 2 weeks ago i went to visit polish guy from my old CP with who i was playing together for 1-2 years. if i ever visit greece, i will go visit guys from that cp 100% sure, so yeah, i understand this point of MMORPG as well (i guess you thought i didnt, well, too bad), also i keep in contact with several guys i played with in the past and play some other games as well

I dont need to protect this server slightest bit, even when i left for russian official, if i got pm on discord from new guy, i explained him situation on club and told him this is probably best private classic server he can find, didnt have to defend it since i didnt even play here, but why lie if i can tell him the truth?

1) No movies = no pvp, logic lvl Modoy xD

Bad for you that i dont need record my playing. I just need fun from game. Maybe check stats on our new server. We had more fun for short time playing there than last year here during zerging and PvE euro prime time on club.

2) I know, people want play with you because you are so funny, teamplayer guy.:D(huge sarcasm)

3) I dont care about opinion from solo squirelly player. If server will be suck but good teamplayers will tell me that their CP have a lot of fun, i will think about it. But you never will understand it.

4) You know very well how much bugs is in game. You know very well like sh.t is here hitting/debuffs over tree/rock or walls. Just push you char inside barricade and put on skills. Do GMs still sending adena for Castles tax? They finally repair pvp system during CS? Non registrated people still lost nothing? What about random time for stun/fear? Still bugged geodata if CL want start cast castle? And now big fail, tell me how funny is playing uncomplete 2.0 patch. xD How funny will be playing 2.5 for 2years when rest playing players will be 78-80? Good choise listen your recommend.;)

6) Wow, first meet. How long you are playing l2? 10 years? I know some guys over 10years and this shits about greek visit.xD  You are so ridiculous.

So bad for you that people playing with you dont say you what they think about you. I heart opinion on you from WS/NF/SM and ex-players. They were funny guys and all have same opinion on your mind-set. Hap?

Enjoy your solo l2 career and your good skill. I will enjoy teamplaying with good company. :)

guys stop making offtop who are good gamer who not. Make construct questions about server future. Now just crying about characters.... wtf

MoDoy you are lick adm ass only if u dont see any problems now on the server. I know it's a hobby server for the admin's but if they still get some $$$ from players then i think they must be serious for us too. For me are two ways on my  life : when you do something make your best  beacuse if not better do nothing. 

11 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Do GMs still sending adena for Castles tax?

who cares if it worka or not. You get money anyway

They finally repair pvp system during CS? Non registrated people still lost nothing? 

They lose %

Whatabout random time for stun/fear? 

Fixed

Stillbugged geodata if CL want start cast castle?

Dunno what u talking about. But i checked Dex forum and i saw that u cannot summon flag nor golem on siege. Some geodata bug is nothing compared to that

And now big fail, tell me how funny is playing uncomplete 2.0 patch.

You tell me how funny is playing on bugged 1.5

xD How funny will be playing 2.5 for 2years when rest playing players will be 78-80?

I doubt someone is able to get 80 lvl on 2.0 (maybe any chineese botter) 

1 hour ago, TyrantoseK said:

guys stop making offtop who are good gamer who not. Make construct questions about server future. Now just crying about characters.... wtf

tenor.gif

You'll get used to it... On this forum 90% of topics with 2+ pages turn into a flame war :D

ppl play where ever they want to play or where ever they enjoy more playing, me myself on my days left good servers for some worst servers too just cuz my boys and girls went to play there and i followed, this is not a point for discussion, is a game, you should play where you have more fun, being it a good server or and bad one.

anyway... if any more references to other servers will show on this topic, for obvious reasons topic will be closed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Bad for you that i dont need record my playing. I just need fun from game. Maybe check stats on our new server. We had more fun for short time playing there than last year here during zerging and PvE euro prime time on club.

2) I know, people want play with you because you are so funny, teamplayer guy.:D(huge sarcasm)

3) I dont care about opinion from solo squirelly player. If server will be suck but good teamplayers will tell me that their CP have a lot of fun, i will think about it. But you never will understand it.

4) You know very well how much bugs is in game. You know very well like sh.t is here hitting/debuffs over tree/rock or walls. Just push you char inside barricade and put on skills. Do GMs still sending adena for Castles tax? They finally repair pvp system during CS? Non registrated people still lost nothing? What about random time for stun/fear? Still bugged geodata if CL want start cast castle? And now big fail, tell me how funny is playing uncomplete 2.0 patch. xD How funny will be playing 2.5 for 2years when rest playing players will be 78-80? Good choise listen your recommend.;)

6) Wow, first meet. How long you are playing l2? 10 years? I know some guys over 10years and this shits about greek visit.xD  You are so ridiculous.

So bad for you that people playing with you dont say you what they think about you. I heart opinion on you from WS/NF/SM and ex-players. They were funny guys and all have same opinion on your mind-set. Hap?

Enjoy your solo l2 career and your good skill. I will enjoy teamplaying with good company. :)

Ok so u managed to call 1 bug which no1 cares if admins send adena or u take it from npc. Good job. Huge bugs everywhere boiz!

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

ok, so lets skip discussion about others servers so san0 wont close it :D

1) my logic isnt "no movies = no pvps", however everybody knows where is truth with TT and their pvp career here (also its not like TT had 0 movies uploaded on this server, but as i said, it was just good effects with no pvp inside, maybe some CS frapses)

2) actually, yeah, i believe ppl i play with right now (and no i am not speaking for whole NF, but ppl i play in party with), how exactly do you imagine teamplayer guy? if someone asks me to help him pve, i go help him pve, if someone asks me to help pvp, i go help pvp, if someone asks me to help with farming, i go help farming, if someone asks me to help with olympiad, i help with olympiad. sorry, i dont see big problem here

3) no comment, again this "good teamplayers", i guess you just need to blabla on TS and do absolutely nothing in game to be "good teamplayer", someone cannot multi-task

4) just saying geodata bugs are on official as well

6) yeah, is that a problem? unlike you, who is playing in CZ/SK CPs/clans, i try to avoid them because of how much bad those players are and i prefer other nationality based CPs (for example i played in full hungarian CP, Spanish CP, Greek CP, Russian CP and many mixed CPs) and i imagine going to travel to any of those countries just to drink few beers with my old cp mates isnt as cheap as going to your local pub or travel 50kms to do that. Even when we wanted to meet with rizos when i live close to poland borded and he said he will be close, its still over 300 kms, which is quite some distance, but as i said, i keep in contact with several ppl i played with, i play different games with them, how exactly is that different than meeting them?

once again i dont know why you think you cannot have both, but sure, enjoy your good company ;)

2 hours ago, Rip said:

They finally repair pvp system during CS? Non registrated people still lost nothing? 

They lose %

Are u sure?

Last 2 sieges i wasn't registered... 

For any further accusation, this bug was reported with result: NO BUG

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18238-not-bugcs-xp-lostnon-lost-xmas-tree-not-giving-regen/

Edited by Lafi

3 hours ago, Rip said:

1)If exist very long time bug in game and GMs cant repair it, something is wrong.

2) Lafi told me that he didnt losing exp. Stop lie kiddo.

3) Kid dont know about this broken geodata, kid must start talk again about other server. xD

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ok so u managed to call 1 bug which no1 cares if admins send adena or u take it from npc. Good job. Huge bugs everywhere boiz!

Mom came help Modoy?xD Enjoy using terrain by pvp here, its very good what? 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ok, so lets skip discussion about others servers so san0 wont close it :D

1) my logic isnt "no movies = no pvps", however everybody knows where is truth with TT and their pvp career here (also its not like TT had 0 movies uploaded on this server, but as i said, it was just good effects with no pvp inside, maybe some CS frapses)

2) actually, yeah, i believe ppl i play with right now (and no i am not speaking for whole NF, but ppl i play in party with), how exactly do you imagine teamplayer guy? if someone asks me to help him pve, i go help him pve, if someone asks me to help pvp, i go help pvp, if someone asks me to help with farming, i go help farming, if someone asks me to help with olympiad, i help with olympiad. sorry, i dont see big problem here

3) no comment, again this "good teamplayers", i guess you just need to blabla on TS and do absolutely nothing in game to be "good teamplayer", someone cannot multi-task

4) just saying geodata bugs are on official as well

6) yeah, is that a problem? unlike you, who is playing in CZ/SK CPs/clans, i try to avoid them because of how much bad those players are and i prefer other nationality based CPs (for example i played in full hungarian CP, Spanish CP, Greek CP, Russian CP and many mixed CPs) and i imagine going to travel to any of those countries just to drink few beers with my old cp mates isnt as cheap as going to your local pub or travel 50kms to do that. Even when we wanted to meet with rizos when i live close to poland borded and he said he will be close, its still over 300 kms, which is quite some distance, but as i said, i keep in contact with several ppl i played with, i play different games with them, how exactly is that different than meeting them?

once again i dont know why you think you cannot have both, but sure, enjoy your good company ;)

1) TT enjoyed with archers pts RBs ride, when we won almost all fights, took almost all RBs. Top lvls try coming help enemies and they fail rly fast because raids debuffs. 

TT enjoyed Epics, we had successes there. TT had everytime wars almost all server and we fight always vs same lvls/numbers enemies. We never call alies like bitches about help. We solved all alone. Anathema needed constantly help, Kids CP need help in LoA during summer.

2-3) Sure, you are teamplayer xD (i hope that Rizo will repeat it on TS too for good your mind-set)

4)Like offic, sure. ✓ 

Your recommend must be so awesome.

6) Every nation have same % retards, your problem is that czech/slovak players will talk with you not only about game and they will know you better and probably they understand how big anoying tard you are. Its all.

300km is so huge distance in this time. Probably your horse is to much lazy.xD 

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

1) TT enjoyed with archers pts RBs ride, when we won almost all fights, took almost all RBs. Top lvls try coming help enemies and they fail rly fast because raids debuffs. 

TT enjoyed Epics, we had successes there. TT had everytime wars almost all server and we fight always vs same lvls/numbers enemies. We never call alies like bitches about help. We solved all alone. Anathema needed constantly help, Kids CP need help in LoA during summer.

2-3) Sure, you are teamplayer xD (i hope that Rizo will repeat it on TS too for good your mind-set)

4)Like offic, sure. ✓ 

Your recommend must be so awesome.

6) Every nation have same % retards, your problem is that czech/slovak players will talk with you not only about game and they will know you better and probably they understand how big anoying tard you are. Its all.

7) 300km is so huge distance in this time. Probably your horse is to much lazy.xD 

1) gz, so you were winning fights for 60-65 lvl bosses, wow, what was happening in abg/bs meanwhile? you fought everytime with same lvls/numbers = pretty much never, same excuse like myrciu had "we are low lvls", your solution to problems was rr/pr and come again to spot

2-3) you dont have to believe anything, for sure ppl i play with hate me, thats why after olympiad incident when i got kicked from clan, most of clan mates stood behind me and few even said if i dont get invited back, they would leave clan, thats how much they hate me

4) do you need videos from official how geodata works? i dont think there should be problem finding some fears trought olympiad columns ;) everybody knows geodata was client fault, not server fault

6) ? why exactly would czech/slovak ppl talk about real life more than any other guys? ridiculous, i also dont like to play with slovak/czech people because slang for this game in my native language sucks balls and i refuse to speak with it in game (dykar, lukar, tazke brnenie, i guess you got the idea, totally disgusting)

7) tell me more stories about how you were visiting your L2 CP mates in other countries (or across whole CZ republic) every weekend for some beers on your porsche when you were in university, would love to hear more about that lifestyle :D 

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Modoy come to Cracow, ill buy u kebab and pack of beer :)

I wróci z maczetą w plecach 

• Haha 2

How about we try this again? Maybe this time we won't go so much off-topic.

The next update is clearly hero weapons but, besides that, what kind of new content are we getting? How long between updates?

Isn't some content very easily implemented, like skill changes, monster status changes, drop table changes and some others? Can't we just start there?

Can we maybe get a topic/session where we can see what kind of new content is been worked on and the expected beta/release dates?

• Like 1