50 minutes ago, Kumichi said:

How about we try this again? Maybe this time we won't go so much off-topic.

The next update is clearly hero weapons but, besides that, what kind of new content are we getting? How long between updates?

Isn't some content very easily implemented, like skill changes, monster status changes, drop table changes and some others? Can't we just start there?

Can we maybe get a topic/session where we can see what kind of new content is been worked on and the expected beta/release dates?

On 2/23/2018 at 12:56 PM, San0 said:

or we can make this instead.

hjp6ez?1519385998

McxC8S?1519386050

Fivteh?1519386080

geMCOw?1519386153

I am pretty sure after hero weapons content we are getting this mini epic bosses (implying from what san0 said earlier in this topic), btw, if admins are not sure which content should be implemented, maybe they could follow korean patch notes (they have update splitted into weekly patches, or at least they were back in the time when i was following those)

That is great, but would be nice to have some kind of tracking tool, so we can follow what is getting worked on.

Edited by Kumichi
  • Like 2

The thing with these RB. On offi u can see on map which bosses alive which are dead. 

My question is, if we add these bosses, we will have some timer somewhere or it will be like it is now?

I think making timer is better, more competition, no need to track with camera 24/7.

@San0

38 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

The thing with these RB. On offi u can see on map which bosses alive which are dead. 

My question is, if we add these bosses, we will have some timer somewhere or it will be like it is now?

I think making timer is better, more competition, no need to track with camera 24/7.

@San0

Or at least forbid pulling them

i also think those bosses spawn all together and there is an announcement when they do , but im not 100% sure.

From what I heard about these rb- they give more exp than 1month of every day prime time . If it's true the implementation of these without GOOD thinking about the balance -is a risk to riun the server in 1-2 month. Let's imagine that there will be a possibility to farm all these rb only by 1 side, for example - CHN. They will turn all their ally from 78 to 80\81 in 1-2 month while their competitors are still 70-77. How do you think it will affects the server online?

We need new content yes, but it should be implemented wisely or admins will answer by their pockets.

36 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

From what I heard about these rb- they give more exp than 1month of every day prime time .

you telling me you make 1.5 % per month? ^^'

because that is the exp you get from one of this bosses on level 78 ^^

Just now, Valeera said:

you telling me you make 1.5 % per month? ^^'

because that is the exp you get from one of this bosses on level 78 ^^

I'm doing 2% per month at 78. But one siege and it's gone

that is the experience you get if killing it alone atm on test server i dont think people will be killing it alone on live ^_^

Edited by Valeera

1 minute ago, Valeera said:

that is the experience you get if killing it alone atm on test server i dont think people will be killing it alone on live ^_^

Rates at test server are X1 as i remember. +XP scrolls and xp might be decent

might be fairly easy to have an idea. Let's say baium gives over 10 times this experience how much experience you guys get when killing baium?

and yes it might not take so much people to kill this bosses but it will still take a good amount of people and it will still take some time and the fights are more likely to happen then on baium because they are easy to reach and dont need quest

Edited by Valeera

You all count exp like you will kill them with one destro+person u boost(like in grankain they boost tyrant now). One party farms RB and relogs later.... Back to topic.

Nobody will do that in our server, there is no destro stacked like that, no counter critical and d/s and so on and so on. 

We are lower tier than they are on PVE.

If u bring full side to help hitting and later relog or smth, too risky to lose it. (Even for shit like meana look what fights we have.) So its a joke.

Well China might be problematic if they lock these boses like epics. And i think in offi rb spawn is around 24 h because when i farmed on skelth one clan was always logged wc with gate chant in plains of lizardmen. And i was playing gmt +2, 20-24 and it always spawned around that time.

And even if china manages to make some boost exp on them, doesnt matter too much. We meet china one day per 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

From what I heard about these rb- they give more exp than 1month of every day prime time . If it's true the implementation of these without GOOD thinking about the balance -is a risk to riun the server in 1-2 month. Let's imagine that there will be a possibility to farm all these rb only by 1 side, for example - CHN. They will turn all their ally from 78 to 80\81 in 1-2 month while their competitors are still 70-77. How do you think it will affects the server online?

We need new content yes, but it should be implemented wisely or admins will answer by their pockets.

So you heard wrong.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

maybe hear correct info than,

17 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And even if china manages to make some boost exp on them, doesnt matter too much. We meet china one day per 2 weeks.

PLS HAVE MERCY

I fight them every day late NA xD

10 hours ago, Kumichi said:

That is great, but would be nice to have some kind of tracking tool, so we can follow what is getting worked on.

That would be awesome, +1

37 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

PLS HAVE MERCY

I fight them every day late NA xD

NA prime your job. 

Im doing mine pretty good, perks farm toi whole prime ?

• Like 1

We talk a lot about what the admins can do for us ...

Maybe we should think about what we as players can do to keep the server attractive.

cancerous, what kind of "pvp" our primtime offers these days ...

As long as we serve each other with such an honorless pseudo pvp, we don't need to worry about updates!

PS: i hate you all

Edited by Anytime
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Maybe we should think about what we as players can do to keep the server attractive.

As long as we serve each other with such an honorless pseudo pvp, we don't need to worry about updates!

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18682-olympiad-stream/

also so far randoms kinda liked xp event i made ^^ but i cannot hold it everyday, sadly

Edited by MoDoy

30 minutes ago, Anytime said:

There were suggestions from streamers (sry forgot nick of who suggested it) to give em some cols to make giveaway from it on streams, @MoDoy told me he wanted to make some kind of events on hero chat + stream events like for example "bet on my oly winratio", or powerlvling random ppl who answer 1st to some question etc. if there could be better cooperation with admins to give some col for rewards in such events i think it would help server a lot

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Oh noo, muh honour end muh honourless peveeps @Anytime

When exactly did you lose your language skills?

Can this be traced back to a certain "event"?

Maybe Sunday two weeks ago?