9 minutes ago, Anytime said:

When exactly did you lose your language skills?

Can this be traced back to a certain "event"?

Maybe Sunday two weeks ago?

Uh? Dunno what you on about. Was just trying to imitate yout BabyRage

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

There were suggestions from streamers (sry forgot nick of who suggested it) to give em some cols to make giveaway from it on streams, @MoDoy told me he wanted to make some kind of events on hero chat + stream events like for example "bet on my oly winratio", or powerlvling random ppl who answer 1st to some question etc. if there could be better cooperation with admins to give some col for rewards in such events i think it would help server a lot

U forgot the name, u dont say.

Will need to remember one day.

I mean trough these years I have bilion of ideas, but dunno how to put them together and admins to consider them normally. Because server doing good. But lets take one thing from billion. For example(One example only):

Koll siege stream-good commercial always 2-3 people asks how is server, where to start playing. Want more people? Make more viewers. Want more viewers? Give them something. 

Make raffle with 50 col prize? Izi to send, izi to organise in twitch. San0 can moderate it or even Koll.

Then filming on sieges:

Innova, GK, Einhasad and bla bla bla. They dont film like we do. They have macros for teleports. And press them instead of having table on screen all the time with "oren castle right" and so on.

Need to film with dark elf for the ass.

Yes its again pressure on admins but honestly its fuking izi to make. and wont cost anything when u learn it(okey 5 more minutes for raffle)

Also after we improve streaming maybe there will be a guy who can comment on stream what happens-more interesting to watch.

Just kidding.

Its bad example cos it cost admins additional time. Right now there are ppl who want to organise everything and admins dont even need to move their finger except sending some cols for prizes

55 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Its bad example cos it cost admins additional time. Right now there are ppl who want to organise everything and admins dont even need to move their finger except sending some cols for prizes

I had this idea for longer time, but since i am not going to profit from it anyhow but would just give people some option to have some small events (while wasting my own time), i am not going to put rewards from my own pocket i believe

unknown.png

I did XP event in past few days and those people liked it i guess (always got pm next day from ppl who participated if i am going to do event again today), but thats something i dont really have to invest resources into, just time from which i get some xp as well on my character, so i actually profit as well from this event unlike from the ones i mentioned up (hide&seek, trivia).

image.png.5c197eea0c430b1e32055175121fa37d.png 

image.png.684afc6eaa004d89204bea62297a8363.png

(next day)

image.png.2eef42dc127c563b05f4aab6d309d415.png

so in the end, i might make some official topic explaining this XP event i am going to hold from time to time, streams will come regularly for olympiad from me (maybe on sieges as well), but thats pretty much it :/ too bad coz i thought people would enjoy some small events from time to time while waiting for some big events comming from admins.

Edited by MoDoy

Hide and seek event, or quizes. Is this L2 or playground by your home? Major problem of this server is community, 50% trashtalkers, another 50% mass number of CHN who pk everything at the morning making ppl leave the server, also using illegal programms like radars and always know if enemy is comming. And another problem is that we all have been waiting for update for a long time, and ppl out of server know it so they prefer to join other new server. You can not agree, but this is my opinion and I don't care if you approve or not. ;)

27 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I see in dex u met a lot of nice people TowelBoy

unknown.png

Individuals, not like here. Say what you want, club community is deep shit.

13 hours ago, Myrtan said:

CHN who pk everything at the morning making ppl leave the server, also using illegal programms like radars and always know if enemy is comming

Nice to see you every once in a while here Myrci. I like your speeches about toxic communities, they are inspiring and authentic :P
Talking about the community, I'd like to share an experience I had yesterday.
I pulled that 65 Tiger on waterfall and went for a long trip to...Dark Elven village. Now this boss is camped all day by cams that naturally saw it. However I'm confident that I was not followed during this whole adventure.
5 mins after I pulled it to the cave of shyslassys (check google where that is), some inoccent chn tank happened to pass by.
Which brings me to the sad conclusion about myself: With my nasty brain I quickly jumped to the assumption that he is using some program to locate things anywhere around the map.
I guess i'm part of that toxic community after all...

16 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Nice to see you every once in a while here Myrci. I like your speeches about toxic communities, they are inspiring and authentic :P
Talking about the community, I'd like to share an experience I had yesterday.
I pulled that 65 Tiger on waterfall and went for a long trip to...Dark Elven village. Now this boss is camped all day by cams that naturally saw it. However I'm confident that I was not followed during this whole adventure.
5 mins after I pulled it to the cave of shyslassys (check google where that is), some inoccent chn tank happened to pass by.
Which brings me to the sad conclusion about myself: With my nasty brain I quickly jumped to the assumption that he is using some program to locate things anywhere around the map.
I guess i'm part of that toxic community after all...

Old story, after CHN magically appeared inside of Elven Ruins for hidden rb (~2month ago) - DS dont even bother to hide RBs so far, it's more a question to hide and farm it fast.

It's so ridiculous to see ikikiki who blind now as a just-born kitten and CHNchege with "eagle eye" perk.

As I understand there is no program which can "locate things anywhere around the map.". To make it u need to inject the server (e.g. have full access to it). Radar they use have some range> so they tp to a locs from town and run around a bit to see if any chars are around.

Edited by kktnxbye

Its funny how old player come here and whine about how good is their server, while cps leaves their server, comes here and says that its only server to play :D:D

Offcourse JF too good.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Its funny how old player come here and whine about how good is their server, while cps leaves their server, comes here and says that its only server to play :D:D

Offcourse JF too good.

I didn't whine. Just said my opinion about current situation. You don't like it? Trying to be ironic? It's fine, everyone have right for his opinion. Just try to face the facts about whats going on in this server. Where you fight in every topic who had more boxes and that's why lost. I realized how big idiot I was taking part in ur forum fights. Hope DEX community will not reach that lvl. This is what Towel boy says. GL