Sign in to follow this  
blackmarket

No crash day! 01-02-2018

Big up for @Anytime then, pro PS skillz

i just dont know why it set in such low resolution, back in days u could put very big picutres and after resizing it was still showing original picture if u enter profile.

Edited by blackmarket
  • Haha 1

Thats because nothing critical to china happening today. 
Just w8 until someone from them fail weapon enchant or will be loosing a castle. Instanto restarto! 

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Omg, why are u all so obsessed about him? Find anything else than your personal hate

sry, horny on fame!

it usually gets better after a day or two ...

Edited by Anytime

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Omg, why are u all so obsessed about him? Find anything else than your personal hate 

If someone gets second ban on 79 lvl character and makes such ruckus as he did in general topic, dont think it will fade in 2h and people will forget about it :D the memes will live for longer time before it will go to memeyard. Its not personal hate, its just extremely hilarious if you watch it from non JF side.

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

If someone gets second ban on 79 lvl character and makes such ruckus as he did in general topic, dont think it will fade in 2h and people will forget about it :D the memes will live for longer time before it will go to memeyard. Its not personal hate, its just extremely hilarious if you watch it from non JF side.

Before this ban You all were talking crap about him in forum everyday about all topics (not even potential botting), when You didnt know who iMtR is. It's, obvious it's some obsession about his person. The fact that he was banned gave you another reason to talk more crap and that's all.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Before this ban You all were talking crap about him in forum everyday about all topics, when You didnt know who iMtR is. It's, obvious it's some obsession about his person. The fact that he was banned gave you another reason to talk more crap and that's all.

Ok, now lets look at it this way. Did people talk crap about him before his first ban and before what circus he was making in the topic i made about him botting? i dont think so, people were really nice to him and everything AND SINCE THEN he got sh1t on head, because he is nothing more than average cheater who cannot do something himself. Of course he didnt get same hatred before he got revealed he is iMTR, sorry, i dont see under people`s mask, but now he is just getting same sh1t as he was getting after first ban, nothing changed. Its not personal hatred, but hatred towards cheaters.

19 hours ago, blackmarket said:

Big up for @Anytime then, pro PS skillz

i just dont know why it set in such low resolution, back in days u could put very big picutres and after resizing it was still showing original picture if u enter profile.

It's still available, but only for the most important forum members - you can check on my profile for example

1484233126185837825.jpg

19 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's still available, but only for the most important forum members - you can check on my profile for example

1484233126185837825.jpg

i had more funny Botaki pictures. But some moderator deleted them today ...

3 hours ago, Anytime said:

i had more funny Botaki pictures. But some moderator deleted them today ...

I don't know, to be honest I kinda liked the guy. btw. - slightly offtopic but your nickname suddenly reminded me of this :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't know, to be honest I kinda liked the guy. btw. - slightly offtopic but your nickname suddenly reminded me of this :D

i love this guy ;)

Edited by Anytime