Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Mercenary for hire

As I currently don't have a CP and I am looking to return, and make my play gameplay interesting:

I offer my mercenary services. All must die no matter friends or foes, everyone has a price!

What I offer:

Assistance from my top gear/skill necro 77 + dozens of high lvl boxes.

Prices and services:

• Gank/camp someone for 1 hour - 3kk - code word for service - the hitman
  • Assist PvE/PvP in primes 2.5kk/hour / 4kk/hour if I box a support. - code word for service - the helpful bulgarian
  • Help your side for siege - 20kk - code word for service - the castle clown
  • Assist for epics: Play on a CDL 3kk, Play on a tank 8kk, Play on a support - 5kk ( all epic chars have top b/c gear ) - code word for service - WTF i heard CHN are controlling epix

All other services involving KILLING PEOPLE that i haven't thought of are available, if you have a creative idea, feel free to pm and we will negotiate an appropriate price.

Contact me here or on discord @blackjack47#8751

Video demonstrations of what I'm capable to do:

Solo:

In party PvP:

On epics:

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

WTB "the hitman" target Anytime ,  buying for 2 hours...you can start on his prime time. :D

the hate is real ... /summon @Rizos - help me!

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

the hate is real ... /summon @Rizos - help me!

Probably still sleeping, he was up late yday:) No one can help you now muhahuahuuahuauh!

Edited by BlackJack

18 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Probably still sleeping, he was up late yday:) No one can help you now muhahuahuuahuauh!

image.png.967796415d5fce7667958b40496e9d16.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another creative idea to offer your customers - record a video of a player like he is botting to feed to admins. Make admins perma ban him.

3 minutes ago, Lina said:

Another creative idea to offer your customers - record a video of a player like he is botting to feed to admins. Make admins perma ban him.

Please dont bring kingbottaki crap here as well, he was already known as kingbottaki even before this accident. It's supposed to be fun topic to spice up gameplay, dont care about current server drama :)

Edited by BlackJack

8 minutes ago, Lina said:

So you will not offer such service? I have a list botting highlvl china to check.

No, it's boring as fuck, i've already gotten 2 CHN parties banned for botting in loa, I am also the one that got fishfood CP banned for farming in bottaki room ( where the meme came from).

If i see some boxes auto log out cuze of radar, I will report them, but I am not sitting recording/following bot char with camera like Modoy did for 1h. There are better things in life to do than waste your time on scumbag cheaters. Most of them are free kills either way.

It also feels like a waste of time cuze u have to catch them twice. Because of the stupidest  5 euro rule.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lina said:

So you will not offer such service? I have a list botting highlvl china to check.

And I have a list of chars abusing geodata flaws in baium... Lets start with pro100buff for instance :P

5 minutes ago, Kure said:

And I have a list of chars abusing geodata flaws in baium... Lets start with pro100buff for instance :P

Dont bring this shit here. It was not against the "rules" at first place. San0 added this point to the rules AFTER bans. From my PoV you and your ally just sucked in the game and went to forum / whine to admins tactic.

6 minutes ago, Lina said:

Dont bring this shit here. It was not against the "rules" at first place. San0 added this point to the rules AFTER bans. From my PoV you and your ally just sucked in the game and went to forum / whine to admins tactic.

Ohh, so when you were healing through walls at your very first try and san0 manually stopped you to do so...was just his interference with players actions? In that case it would be serious mistake from admin staff... Sentence about abusing geodata was in rules even before, example with baium was maybe added later after you tried to bend the rules (again)...

P.S. I have no ally 

P.S.2 Sorry @BlackJack for OT

P.S.3. Hillarious how some walkover meatshield tells you that you sucks :D

No wts top cdl exp?? pff so sad..
No wts oly pnts?? pff so sad..

no oly disturb and bulling enemies?? pff so sad

come on Daj you can do better than that :)

30 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

No wts top cdl exp?? pff so sad..
No wts oly pnts?? pff so sad..

no oly disturb and bulling enemies?? pff so sad

come on Daj you can do better than that :)

1. There are other ppl playing from uchi cp here atm, i dont want to hog all the supports.

2. Idk yet about oly points, rather go out on friday/saturday:)