Sign in to follow this  
MatsAndSpoil

I Make The Rules

8 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

honor lol  #proud2bot

honor,skill play and more others .. if you know you and more others in that server what is that mean :)

Botted class which is in top 3 olympiad farmers to highest lvl on server, proud he could kill someone in olympiad :D didnt know this nwtasGR was also you, good to know you had back up plan and botted next DA :P

"A guy without proper equip, no clan could easily achieve hero by himself in crucial class"
**** me if i am wrong, but you didnt actually achieve hero you scrub. Without proper equip? you are using like 4 different sets, you have orfen AND core, top C earring+8, necklace/helmet+6. No proper equip at all. I think many people would love this "no proper equip" on their chars, but they are not botting so they cannot afford it :D

image.png.ead0c60937d0eaa4643ac46f6d768e66.png

core and orfen lvl 1.. yes you have right.. big different.. 79 lvl ? whats the different from the others 78? sets? what avadon and bw ? 55kk sets.. yes you have right ... think with your mind not with your dick (if you have smthng of that.) just to know my little friend.. he didn't have nothing from equipments.. the others have more and more from him :D

3 hours ago, muffiins said:

honor,skill play and more others .. if you know you and more others in that server what is that mean :)

google the word  honor 1 of the first things ul see is fairplay not let me put bot and go cook food gg ez exp

4 hours ago, MatsAndSpoil said:

You forgot ip ban this account.Your chino friends proly paid you a lot.You may have banned my accounts but there is something you will never touch.MY HONOR.

i dont get the point to play in ally and to go against them. 

who hurted u so much?

47 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Say what you want about him, he never gives up, I like him ^_^

Yes he will come whit new bot . Now I will wait 5-6 months for kingbotaki Vo4

5 hours ago, muffiins said:

core and orfen lvl 1.. yes you have right.. big different.. 79 lvl ? whats the different from the others 78? sets? what avadon and bw ? 55kk sets.. yes you have right ... think with your mind not with your dick (if you have smthng of that.) just to know my little friend.. he didn't have nothing from equipments.. the others have more and more from him :D

Ah, i forgot, not having top equip on server = no proper equip, i get it now :D Also as reaver said, the debuff rotation on talisman was hilarious when i saw "Aggression aura" being cast right after bugged chain strike.

Say what You want, he overplayed same kind cancer classes (not counting Balu) i lost fucking 20 points yesterday just to fucking DAs, and I gave up the day.

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Say what You want, he overplayed same kind cancer classes (not counting Balu) i lost fucking 20 points yesterday just to fucking DAs, and I gave up the day.

By abusing 2 bugs :D

Just now, Rip said:

By abusing 2 bugs :D

His problem or server's? If these bugs break oly, why they werent fixed yet? Lazy administration?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

His problem or server's? If these bugs break oly, why they werent fixed yet? Lazy administration?

Good question. One was reported month ago and still isn't fixed, all we know that it is HIGH PRIORITY bug :)

Edited by Rip

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

i lost fucking 20 points yesterday just to fucking DAs, and I gave up the day.

Thats why its better to leave most of the games for Saturday, most of oly farmers goes in on Friday to take as many points from each other as possible and on saturday lots of them dont have matches left most of the time. Also if there is some problem with olympiad (e.g. last month some crashes or DC while chatting, its usually found on friday [same as yday this chat DC thing], so you dont lose pointless points/time). Just my 2cents.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Thats why its better to leave most of the games for Saturday, most of oly farmers goes in on Friday to take as many points from each other as possible and on saturday lots of them dont have matches left most of the time. Also if there is some problem with olympiad (e.g. last month some crashes or DC while chatting, its usually found on friday [same as yday this chat DC thing], so you dont lose pointless points/time). Just my 2cents.

Well, that was not my decision, but ally's. I don't rly know when is the best time, but I got mad as hell when I realized I am 18 points left...

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Its just bug, like tons of others bugs on oly. Only kids crying more about these bugs which make them problem more than others bugs. Typical kids behavior, its same like topic about mount. If someone get rekt from guy on mount, he came on topic and cry there. :)

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Its just bug, like tons of others bugs on oly. Only kids crying more about these bugs which make them problem more than others bugs. Typical kids behavior, its same like topic about mount. If someone get rekt from guy on mount, he came on topic and cry there. :)

Summoner on mount it's not a bug but a feature. Don't compare both things. Bug sooner or later will be fixed, summoner will stay the same "untouchable" 9_9

Edited by Myrtan